Drama bike. (Read 56 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Drama bike.
08/31/24 at 02:45:07

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Drama bike.
Reply #1 - 08/31/24 at 11:48:40

Shazzam!! It became dimensionally unstable.

IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #2 - 08/31/24 at 20:01:26

I'll bet the throttle was stuck wide open and every time that back wheel hit the ground, it flung the bike back into the air. I see stuff spraying out of the bike, but I don't know if it is fuel, coolant or exhaust.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - 09/01/24 at 07:53:00

I just watched it another6 or7 times. I can see a hose being slung out pretty straight, slinging coolant. Staying on the rear wheel, the tire isn't slinging grass like it's driving the bike, I don't think. It looks like the hammering from hitting the ground OhVur and OhVur again is just more than the frame can handle. One impact looks to yank the rear tire almost off the rim. IDK if we're seeing any fuel, but the coolant is going everywhere.
I wish we could hear what he was saying when he turned and saw what was left of the bike and his hands went up..

I saw a guy leaned hard in a turn and just slow down and grind to a halt a coupla days ago. Didn't even slide off the track. Weirdest "crash" I ever saw. Someone replied and said it was possible the bike shut off due to excessive lean angle. IDK,, maybe,, but having a "Tilt" sensor that would shut it down might Be a decent idea.
Might not want it to do anything just because of lean angle without using Time at that angle, to kill an engine, running on its side,

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #4 - 09/02/24 at 04:29:09

JOG wrote on 09/01/24 at 07:53:00:
Someone replied and said it was possible the bike shut off due to excessive lean angle. IDK,, maybe,, but having a "Tilt" sensor that would shut it down might Be a decent idea.
Might not want it to do anything just because of lean angle without using Time at that angle, to kill an engine, running on its side,

I can't imagine how you could possibly be at a maximum lean angle and do anything without upsetting the traction and causing a bike to crash.  Shutting off an engine while leaned over would almost certainly create an instant crash!

They need to show his next bike how to slide.......it is too late for that bike to learn.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #5 - 09/02/24 at 14:32:44

Imagine you fall, get up again, turn around and your whole motorcycle is lying there completely disassembled and sorted by material.

You can clearly see that he is thinking about the other jets he wanted to try out.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:20:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Drama bike.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.