New landlords (Read 121 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: New landlords
Reply #15 - 09/01/24 at 14:51:11

If the HS comes to town, to do what the Police are not allowed to do.
Problem could easily be solved.

Do Wonder about the situation ?

CBS says:
“Venezuelan gang activity confirmed by Aurora officials after release of Colorado woman's surveillance video”

“…Officials in Aurora have begun to acknowledge the presence of Venezuelan gang activity in their Colorado city after the release of a terrifying surveillance video….”

The Denver Post says:
“Is Aurora overrun by a gang of illegal immigrants?
Of course not. ”

“…There is no conspiracy to cover up activity of Tren de Aragua in Colorado …”

“The conservative and liberal mayors of Aurora and Denver have even come together to dispel the sensationalized reports of rampant gun violence.”

Just wonder which it is ?

Have been told,
a Vote that made,
a Representative/Senator win his/hers election, has NOTHING TO DO, with that person voting in a UL, WOKE, FDS, DFI, Way.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/01/24 at 15:57:44

Have been told,
a Vote that made,
a Representative/Senator win his/hers election, has NOTHING TO DO, with that person voting in a UL, WOKE, FDS, DFI, Way.

I wonder where you heard that.  I haven't seen one person, on this forum say anything like voters have "NOTHING TO DO," with Representative vote outcomes.   But with some Spin, one can infer it instead of just acknowledging what was actually said.  if indeed it is interpreted as something said here.

I have however indicated that voters have a degree of responsibility for policy by directly voting for Representatives that in turn enact gun laws that were not directly voted for, specifically by CO citizen voters.

Voters have directly voted for Representatives but have not directly voted for immigration policy since immigration policy has not been put up for direct vote on a ballot.

That can be Spun and repeated as: I heard a guy say voters have NOTHING TO DO with immigration policy.  But it won't make it true since that was never said or implied.  

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 09/01/24 at 16:01:26

JOG wrote on Today at 13:43:16:
Rumor has it the Hells Angels are heading for Aurora.

Interesting.
Do we know how many of the angels are on the way ?
If they are on the way.

If they are none of them are saying anything.  All the videos are from Sturgis a couple of years back.  I would say it's highly unlikely to happen in complete silence from actual Hell's Angels, who incidentally already have 3 public Chapters in CO and a Nomad Chapter.  Some have been known to run drugs in that entire area so I'd say there's a chance of competition with TDA, or cooperation.  I have no idea.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #18 - 09/01/24 at 16:24:59

Yeah,,, until we see them There and engaging,, it's a rumor.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 00:29:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › New landlords

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.