Send Topic Print
Is it true? (Read 100 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Is it true?
Reply #15 - 08/29/24 at 10:31:19

You just don't understand. It's Okay if people who have no right to be here kill and rape some of us, because some of the citizens of America kill and rape some of us.

Obviously.  Since immigrants kill fewer Americans than Americans do, we will have less crime if we deport Americans and bring in more immigrants.  So we should probably go that route.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/29/24 at 10:38:48

'Observed' reality, is simply reality, that is observed.

Unless one refuses to Observe something, then to them, it is not reality.  If I do not Observe I was lied to about something I can keep claiming it to be true.

Don't care if it is not their 'reality', because they did not observe it first hand.

It is STILL Reality.

I agree.  Refusing to Observe something does not erase it from objective reality for others, it only removes it for the human that refuses to Observe something.  So if that human selectively Observes only what they want, how real can what they assess really be?  

Millions of dead athletes Observed.  Not one major sports team missing players, not Observed.  Vaccine kills athletes.

Petty gun crime Observed.  Petty gun crime where the populace is armed, not Observed.  Guns cause crime.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 08/29/24 at 10:44:56

Eegore wrote on 08/29/24 at 10:31:19:
"... Since immigrants kill fewer Americans than Americans do, we will have less crime if we deport Americans and bring in more immigrants.  ..."

What is the %, of US Citizens
What is the %, of Non Citizen ILLEGALS

What is the %, of US Citizens killing, US Citizens ?
What is the % of Non Citizen ILLEGALS, killing, US Citizens ?

Now do the math of , 'x amount per every x amount.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #18 - 08/29/24 at 16:29:52

Eegore wrote on 08/29/24 at 10:31:19:
You just don't understand. It's Okay if people who have no right to be here kill and rape some of us, because some of the citizens of America kill and rape some of us.

Obviously.  Since immigrants kill fewer Americans than Americans do, we will have less crime if we deport Americans and bring in more immigrants.  So we should probably go that route.

What a pack of lies.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/29/24 at 17:08:40

What a pack of lies.

It seems mathematically sound to me.  Americans obviously kill more Americans than illegal immigrants do.  If you reduce the number of Americans inside America there will be no other possible outcome than a reduction in crime on actual Americans.  

This will increase Immigrant on Immigrant crime, there is no other mathematically plausible outcome.  Once Immigrant on Immigrant crime rises enough they can then be deported.  The question is what is the acceptable ratio of crime?

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #20 - 08/29/24 at 20:47:29

This is part of your game. Intellectual Pickpocket,, divert stuff to frustrating riddicullum.
Mumble to yourself,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/30/24 at 05:48:27

This is part of your game. Intellectual Pickpocket,, divert stuff to frustrating riddicullum.
Mumble to yourself,

Show me where I am lying.  Serowbot's argument is immigrants kill fewer Americans than Americans.  

Removing Americans from America would resolve that, so he just needs to  provide the acceptable percentage of immigrant on American crime to justify his argument.

Explain to me where the lies are in that.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #22 - 08/30/24 at 17:11:33

You Know
I'm not going to engage.
Hint
300+millYun

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/30/24 at 21:37:20

You Know
I'm not going to engage.
Hint
300+millYun

That is engaging.

The hint means nothing to me.  What part of deporting Americans to reduce crime on Americans in America is a lie?  How mathematically is that untruthful?

Serowbot provides an unreasonable logic for maintaining immigration levels as they are.  My math presents an equally unreasonable solution.
Where am I lying?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 13:13:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it true?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.