Send Topic Print
We got Zucked! (Read 49 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

We got Zucked!
08/27/24 at 06:33:45

so Zuckerberg admits, what everybody already knew, which is the Biden administration pressured him to censor information about Covid. I doubt they had to push too hard but of course, the question is how much did the Biden ministration encourage them and other media “news outlets“ to push the Russian laptop lie?

Couple this with the censorship of Covid stories and overhyping Covid as a reason for alternative methods of voting that make cheating much easier, is why 40-45+% of the population believe it’s a real possibility Biden really didn’t win in 2020.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: We got Zucked!
Reply #1 - 08/27/24 at 08:02:43

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOL

"...Mark Zuckerberg says Meta was ‘pressured’ by Biden administration to censor Covid-related content in 2021 ..."

And the UL 'news' outlets are SPINNING as hard as they can !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 08/27/24 at 12:23:53

"...Former Democrat Tulsi Gabbard endorses Trump in the 2024 presidential race......."

"...RFK Jr. suspends 2024 presidential campaign and endorses Trump......"

Both have been an outspoken critics of the Democratic Party, and switched to another party.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 08/28/24 at 01:45:01

the party of hyperbole fear mongering name calling & lies

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/28/24 at 03:20:25

The Zuckerberg thing shouldn’t go away. Very likely he had a supporting role if not, perhaps the majority role in swinging a presidential election (not counting the states that just flat out cheated ) by both lying and agreeing to withhold information based upon implied threats from the government. But on the other hand, seriously, Zuckerberg is a scum and a leftist and how hard did they really have to convince him. I doubt very hard,  I think now he’s a trying to cover his a$$ in case Trump wins and a real Attorney General (not that lapdog Garland) opens an investigation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/28/24 at 06:07:54

The Zuckerberg thing shouldn’t go away. Very likely he had a supporting role if not, perhaps the majority role in swinging a presidential election

Also in 2016, but since Trump won using FB nobody cares about that.  They literally altered targeted ads in real time by the hundreds of thousands.  If Hillary had done that and won, she would have "stolen" the election.

I think now he’s a trying to cover his a$$ in case Trump wins and a real Attorney General (not that lapdog Garland) opens an investigation.

Sounds like a good plan.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 08/28/24 at 07:45:19

thumperclone wrote on 08/28/24 at 01:45:01:

Really ?
That is a description of the Independent, party ?

"...  Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii announced Tuesday that she's leaving the Democratic Party because it's "now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness."

In a video statement posted on social media, Gabbard, 41, accused Democrats of dividing the country "by racializing every issue, stoking anti-white racism" and "actively working to undermine our God-given freedoms enshrined in our Constitution."

"The Democrats of today are hostile to people of faith and spirituality," she continued. "They demonize the police and protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans. The Democrats of today believe in open borders and weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents. Above all else, the Democrats of today are dragging us ever closer to nuclear war."

Gabbard said the Democratic Party stands for a government of, by and for the "powerful elite," and she called on her fellow "independent-minded Democrats" to leave the party, as well...."

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #7 - 08/28/24 at 07:52:25

thumperclone wrote on 08/28/24 at 01:45:01:

Finally figured out what democrats are? Good for you!
Trump the Dictator ! Trump the Warmonger! He's Literally Hitler!
No new wars, the minorities hit record levels of employment. Blacks are abandoning the democrats and supporting Trump.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #8 - 08/30/24 at 03:55:35

I saw something yesterday that I had not thought about.
Zuck admitted, in writing, that he had Done what I and others Said was happening, when it was happening. We got the Bullschitt from the sophists and lefties. But now it's admitted. And what was done was plenty illegal. And Our President was happy about it. There are prosecutable offenses here.

The constitution protects our speech. The YeahBut of the Private companies falls away when The Private Company wasn't the one DECIDING to censor. The Government was making the call on what to censor. They don't have the right to do that.
Having someone else Do it for them doesn't make them not guilty.
If you want someone dead but you don't have the balls to do it, does getting someone else to do it work?
Whoever it was making the phone calls, sending emails, texts, whatever, Tellin them what to censor needs to go to jail.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 21:29:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We got Zucked!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.