Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yeah, but why would anyone listen to Them? (Read 62 times)
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Yeah, but why would anyone listen to Them?
08/25/24 at 11:38:45

https://www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/Climate-05.jpg

But then, why would anyone continue to believe in the notion that GW is going to wreck life on planet Earth?

Of all the Dire Consequences that they have been telling us we would be facing if we don't Get it under Control " In the next twelve years " ,the timeline has been used three times, twice we've survived it. Now, on our third Twelve Years, they Really Mean it, this time,, None of the problems they have been Telling us we would have, have actually come to pass.. The changes in climate continue, as they have since the beginning.
Remember the Death of the Great Barrier Reef? Yeah,, thriving. Remember
The End of Arctic Ice? Yeah,, several ship loads of scientists and GW enthusiasts have been rescued by ice breakers because they drank their own Kool-Aid and ventured into the Arctic to prove what they believed. Mother Nature PROVED them wrong.
Aaand, lefties being Lefties, after having to get rescued FROM THE ICE, they did Not change their minds about anything.
Truth and facts are just in the way of their High Moral Goals to save us, the ignorant, from ourselves.

Words,sentences, logical flow, reasonable conclusion..
It's called conversation. Useful in communication.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah, but why would anyone listen to Them?
Reply #1 - 08/26/24 at 07:26:30

Yeah but they have SEEN global warming on live TV.  Just look at all those bulldozers in the Amazon, or the glaciers falling apart.

There's internet articles they never read that have headlines saying how bad climate change is.  Their Observed reality, (the weather in their neighborhood and the good ol' internet), supports the articles they won't read, data they won't look at, and directly conflicts with the assessments of the humans that read it all for them then tried to tell them what the data actually really says.

Simple explanation here.  Ask why if the vaccine is currently and not theoretically, killing millions of kids and athletes and US military - are there not the predicted millions of funerals, yearbook memorials, school enrollment drops etc.

Whatever process in their minds, that those missing outcomes are justified, is also how climate alarmists justify their position.  The truth is they never looked at any of it, they just re-posted and repeated headlines of internet information that aligned with what they already decided was true.  

Once asked to use actual real evidence of the world around them, they just sling insults, and scurry back to the internet - literally ignoring every Observable thing that could prove their position in favor of finding another internet headline.  The only way to keep their stance is to avoid any conversation about the clearly Observable outcomes that never happened.

Words,sentences, logical flow, reasonable conclusion..
It's called conversation. Useful in communication.

Yeah these climate alarmists calling people "gutless" and "jakkasses" for not responding in a yet undisclosed amount of time applies how?  I wonder how they think telling people to "Fukkoff", is useful in communication.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 08/26/24 at 08:13:56

Eegore wrote on 08/26/24 at 07:26:30:
 "... Ask why if the vaccine is currently and not theoretically, killing millions of kids and athletes and US military - ..."

Wonder why a person, so fixated on the ‘stats’ of Covid, when it is been PROVEN the info has been mutilated, and widely varies.

Condemns a person reminding that, ‘gun control’, does NOT save more lives, and it is PROVEN !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - 08/26/24 at 08:18:46

Yeah these climate alarmists calling people "gutless" and "jakkasses" for not responding in a yet undisclosed amount of time applies how

Your hallucinations came back?

The climate Is changing.
Read what I said.
It's been changing since the world started. North America had about a two MILE thick cap of ice up north. Europe has evidence of vineyards further north than they grow today from the medieval warm period.

There is no emergency. It's a scam.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/26/24 at 08:41:34

Wonder why a person, so fixated on the ‘stats’ of Covid, when it is been PROVEN the info has been mutilated, and widely varies.

I agree.  Again, I agree that stats were typically unusable.  The difference is the blatant false information that requires nothing more than reading.  When I am told its "proof" and "proven" and Observed reality that millions of kids are dead - not theory but, I quote: "D.E.A.D." and am handed a list of living humans and adults as "proof".  Living humans - that's not debatable - that information was a lie.  Its proven false, but that won't stop it from being repeated - just like climate change.

Why would I listen to Them?

We were, repeatedly, told insurance companies "SAID" vaccinated died at a higher rate.  Insurance companies don't collect vaccination data, and the information used as "proof" was from the UK Government.  That information is not debatable, it was a lie.  Its proven false, but that won't stop it from being repeated - just like climate change.  Why would I listen to Them?

Condemns a person reminding that, ‘gun control’, does NOT save more lives, and it is PROVEN !

I never "condemned" anyone - I agree with you.   You just refuse to Observe it.  Greybeard asks how lefties can say gun control works.  The same strategies that he uses to say its PROVEN that the vaccine kills kids.  It's the same thing:  Ignore anything that says you are wrong then  scurry off to the internet and find another article.  Repeat.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/26/24 at 08:47:46

You want to claim you never got upset that people didn't respond to your posts?  I'm just wondering how a guy that repeatedly for years insults members for not replying to him in an timeframe he won't even have the courtesy to define, wants to talk about how to have a discussion. Why would we listen to that guy?

The climate Is changing.
Read what I said.
It's been changing since the world started. North America had about a two MILE thick cap of ice up north. Europe has evidence of vineyards further north than they grow today from the medieval warm period.

And the insurance company "proof" about vaccine deaths you brought up just the other day?  Not a scam?  

You ignore Observable facts the same way climate alarmists do.  You still won't acknowledge there are no additional dead kids, just in your area, years after you showed "Proof" of "Dead" kids.  No evidence today supports that.  

Whatever methods you use to justify repeating that the vaccine killed kids - even though time has shown it didn't - is how climate alarmists justify the end of man, even though time has shown it isn't.  Same strategies.  

All I am saying is the same logic you use to keep saying the vaccine kills kids is the same logic climate alarmists use to keep saying the end is near.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 08/26/24 at 10:07:41

JOG wrote on 08/26/24 at 08:18:46:
Yeah these climate alarmists calling people "gutless" and "jakkasses" for not responding in a yet undisclosed amount of time applies how

The climate Is changing.
Read what I said.

2023 hottest on record
2023 2325  heat related deaths

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/26/24 at 12:43:39

2023 hottest on record
2023 2325  heat related deaths

Greybeard is pointing out that the doomsday predictions keep moving.  2023 heat is not proof of causal man-made climate change.  The predictions for 1995 never happened so they moved to 2000, then 2010, then 2020, and maybe by 2030 the massive climate destruction predicted 35 years prior might happen.

Anyone can find any climate related information they want online.  Want bad climate news?  It's there.  Good climate news?  That's there too.

The problem isn't future discussion, its that people keep ignoring that the predictions never panned out.

« Last Edit: 08/27/24 at 05:45:55 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 08:48:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah, but why would anyone listen to Them?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.