Send Topic Print
JD is articulate (Read 101 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

JD is articulate
08/12/24 at 04:11:34

To quote Joe Biden one time talking about Barack Obama, I watched a little bit of JD this Sunday on the “news shows“ (perhaps more accurately describe his commercials) and he is articulate.

His description of why Walz’s military service lies are important, was perfectly articulated to the advocate host.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: JD is articulate
Reply #1 - 08/12/24 at 05:00:48

And if Vegas accepted wagers if Waltz gets out this week, I’d bet $50 he drops out on Friday.

Yea I get that he didn’t technically commit stolen valor as defined by some legislation but try telling that to most who actually did deploy.

And the whole tampons in boys bathrooms is a tough one for normal people to get behind. And yes I said normal people because if you think otherwise, you’re not one.

And there’s his support of ridiculous leftist policies and letting his city burn.

And speaking of violent leftist protests, this weekend was the 10 year anniversary of the gentle giant being executed with his hands up by a racist policeman. There was a young man who grew up in Ferguson, saw all this as a youngster and joined the police when he got older to help his community. Last weekend, during the mostly peaceful protest where they gathered around the police station, the young man apparently “fell”, hit his head and now has severe brain damage.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 08/12/24 at 05:42:19

articulate??
he claims the dems are using school yard bulling and name calling!!!

that's straight out of the or orange felons playbook

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/12/24 at 07:30:38

Thanks for the articulate and thoughtful response.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #4 - 08/12/24 at 08:11:26

glad to educate you

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/12/24 at 09:46:17

You educated me on you, not on the topic of Waltz repeatedly lying about the extent of his service.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #6 - 08/12/24 at 10:10:10

the bubs are kings of the lie

don't talk about issues call names and bully and lie

Waltz is our next vp

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 08/12/24 at 11:11:30

Compared to what?
Trump?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/12/24 at 13:15:48

thumperclone wrote on 08/12/24 at 10:10:10:
the bubs are kings of the lie

don't talk about issues call names and bully and lie

Waltz is our next vp

Aren’t you the guy who said Biden wouldn’t drop out would be beat Trump again?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 08/12/24 at 14:21:08

you may be right at the time it was so
now things have changed, and the lead is growing day by day

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/12/24 at 18:26:06

Sure it is.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #11 - 08/13/24 at 07:24:32

If someone who supports gun control thinks I should listen to them,,, I just ask Why..
Why, when all the data say
Where gun control is enacted is where people are getting shot.
Texas, constitutional carry, meh,, notsomuch.

If The Goal is a safer society, then since gun control has been proven to NOT provide that, then why continue to believe in and promote what You Know is a failed idea?

Why would anyone listen to the people whose favorite ideas have wrecked where they are enacted?

Are you people Really unable to connect the dots? Where lefty ideology is used as the foundation,, society goes to schitt. Look at what is happening to San Francisco. Trump, yeah,, Trump did it,, right?.

Naah,, you lefties need to STFU, with daFuq Down and let the adults save the country before the whole thing crashes. And a Deportation Program and border control program are very much necessary.
Wake up. Dammitall,, Wake UP..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/13/24 at 07:35:32

Because they think their own Observations are better than all data.

Like seeing a few kids die on TV taking precedence over all other provable data.  Gun control advocates look at the few incidents and not the data.  When the data says something they don't like they ignore it, or say there's no way to know if its true.

It is a good question though, why would anyone listen to a human that is claiming something that all observable information can not support.  Like dead kids.  Where are all the dead kids in these Constitutional Carry areas that kill so many kids?  Or insurance payouts, where are all the payouts to all the victims in these Constitutional Carry areas?  Not one insurance company has said this.  It's almost like they repeat stuff they think is true and not what is actually true.

IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #13 - 08/13/24 at 07:49:56

Dude,,my OPINION, based on what I had to look at, is quite different from MUTHERFUKKING DECADES OF DATA, DECADES OF NEWS REPORTS ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT THIS WEEKEND.

They are not even in the same universe for
Why are you wrong?
You,, yes YOU,, You were Wrong about things. You used numbers from the cdc,who,fda, that are now seen to have been lies.
There is No justification for continuing to support gun control.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/13/24 at 08:13:02

Dude,,my OPINION, based on what I had to look at, is no different from MUTHERFUKKING DECADES OF DATA, DECADES OF NEWS REPORTS ABOUT HOW MANY KIDS HAVE BEEN FALLING DEAD THIS WEEKEND.

Not one region of high vaccination has more dead kids, yet people ignore all data pre-Covid and the fact that literally every Observable source shows zero increase.  Instead they repeat lies about insurance companies, basically willful ignorance by refusing to look at their own claims.

Sound familiar?  Do gun control advocates ignore all available data and just repeat headlines of information they refuse to educate themselves about?  Do they do this because the stuff they see reinforces their logic?  Is it easier to only see guns=bad when they won't even bother to look at anything else?

You,, yes YOU,, You were Wrong about things. You used numbers from the cdc,who,fda, that are now seen to have been lies.

I used them as examples of why we need a different counting method or to show they didn't say what your lying headlines claimed.  You refuse to Observe that I worked to alter the CDC counting method in CO because to was inflating numbers.  Why would I work to change something that is accurate?  You won't Observe this so you can keep claiming I said to trust the CDC.

The CDC documents you claim were "lies" are also one's You referenced as accurate.  How are they true if you use them but lies if I do?  

There is no Justification for claiming the vaccine kills kids at an elevated rate.  Yet it happens.  The exact same way gun-control advocates do.  Repeat lies, willful ignorance, refuse to Observe the obvious.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 10:40:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › JD is articulate

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.