Buell Super Cruiser (Read 102 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Buell Super Cruiser
Reply #15 - 08/07/24 at 06:38:28

That kind of HP is stimulus for you to break some laws - both legislative and physical!  

Yep !   Wink

30 to 50 HP is enough for the prudent man ... and on the way home from the DRAGON RUN last weekend  I got 72-mpg on the tank full where I stayed in high gear for most of it with my 50-hp machine.  Smiley

I'm sure if I had a 100 HP to play with ... I'd be "PLAYING" with it ...  Roll Eyes

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #16 - 08/07/24 at 08:16:43

ThumperPaul wrote on 08/07/24 at 04:38:29:
2nd video - whoever put the brick pavers just outside the motorcycle dealership driveway should be in prison!

When I was in high school in 1972 I worked at a car dealership that just started selling Kawasaki Motorcycles.  I had the pleasure of being a 17 year old kid working after school to take new bikes out of the crates and assemble them, put in the battery/fuel/oil and take them for a test ride!  I got to ride the H1 three cylinder bikes in 250/350/500/750 size - along with the first Z1 900cc motorcycles!

The dealership was on a corner lot and there was an alley behind the shop.  The main road in front was asphalt, the side road was brick, and the alley behind the shop was dirt.  The township maintenance department would apply used motor oil to the dirt alley to keep the dust down.  So......when the dirt alley had fresh oil on it the cars and trucks would track the oil out onto the brick pavers!  It was really slippery - especially when we got rain.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #17 - 08/14/24 at 12:40:44

Pour some burnt lube on it.  That'll work!  Could you imagine the outrage if that was done today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 16:49:10

General CategoryThe Cafe › Buell Super Cruiser

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.