MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Harris says !
Reply #15 - 07/27/24 at 10:08:00

Eegore wrote on 07/26/24 at 23:44:27:
 "...  None of those funds are coming from SSRI.  That's all I said.  Implying that it does is inaccurate. "  

The proof comes from the same government that says;
 “You have to pass it to see what is in it". ??????????

‘ Teddy was not drunk when he drove over a bridge ‘
‘ Committed Suicide just before testimony ‘
‘ Recovered non-human "biologic ‘
Just a few from a long list of, ‘thing’s’ to be proven.

A list of things, PROVEN, that this government LIED.
(Keep going back in time, their are hundreds)

War in Vietnam,
J. Edgar Hoover
BCCI bank
Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment
CIA Mind-Control Project
Operation Snow White
CIA Assassinations
Operation Mockingbird
COINTEL PRO
Operation Paperclip
Operation Northwoods
Bohemian Club
Teapot Dome Scandal
Lee Harvey Oswald
Warren Commission report
Watergate
Chernobyl
Pedophile Priests
Philadelphia Experiment
Bill Clinton and  Monica Lewinsky/Paula Jones

OK, Got it.
You believe EVERY thing the Government, tells you to believe.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/27/24 at 14:14:25

The proof comes from the same government that says;
“You have to pass it to see what is in it". ??????????

Ahh the whole I can't be wrong because you can't prove the Government isn't lying routine.  So basically you have the same level of proof for your argument, none.  I used the documentation you provided, so I will consider your points invalid as well since the source material is government information.  You must believe everything the government tells you.

No problem though, you can prove they are lying about SSRI not being taxable income in CA, (millions get it, someone should have noticed it being State taxed) then show me where Federally taxed SSRI is moved from non-appropriated funds to appropriated state trusts.  

Until then, I will not claim SSRI is being given to people that never worked and illegals in CA medical welfare.  I will instead believe the millions of CA residents on SSRI that have never noticed it being State taxed.

Why can't this program be a terrible choice and also not be using SSRI funds?  Is it so important that there be a claim of using SSRI funds that there will be no limit to the mental gymnastics and Spin to claim it is?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 07/27/24 at 14:27:33

Eegore wrote on 07/27/24 at 14:14:25:
"... I will consider your points invalid as well since the source material is government information.  ..." 

Again.
The Proof is the GOVERNMENT LIED.
And they were Caught !
By, 'non Government', people/organizations.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/27/24 at 14:43:41

Again.
The Proof is the GOVERNMENT LIED.
And they were Caught !
By, 'non Government', people/organizations.

Yeah I never said the government didn't lie.  I said that claiming, or implying that SSRI is part of the funds given to humans that never worked, or are illegals (that never worked) is incorrect.  There is no evidence of that.

The information I used to gain this knowledge was government information provided by You.  Therefore using your logic: You believe EVERY thing the Government, tells you to believe.  

Until I see otherwise, I will still say that claiming SSRI is used for these programs is incorrect as millions and millions of CA residents over decades and decades, (this of course is not government information) have not noticed their SSRI being State taxed.  

So the only one option left is that this one program will use non-appropriated funds laundered into state appropriated funds in secret.

Why can't these programs just be incredibly poor use of funds without using SSRI to do it?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 07/27/24 at 15:21:54

Trump alone told more than 30,000 lies while in office

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 07/27/24 at 16:12:53

Eegore wrote on 07/27/24 at 14:43:41:
"...   Until I see otherwise, I will still say that claiming SSRI is used for these programs is incorrect  ..."

So you believe the FORCED ’saving’ account, is only used for good.
After all, it is Minuscule, put up against the other LIES !
So just keep believing what some in the Government tell you to Believe.

Remember in the early 70’s, several forms of the famous phrase were made.
   Yet Reagan made it popular.
‘Trust Me, I am from the Government’

“…Gary Webb, a writer for the San Jose Mercury News, published a series of articles known as “Dark Alliance.” The articles detailed how the CIA turned a blind eye as Nicaraguan drug traffickers sold and distributed crack cocaine in Los Angeles throughout the 1980s. … he was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the head. The official cause of death was considered suicide …”

“… Daniel Ellsberg disclosed the Pentagon Papers and confirmed what many US citizens had suspected for decades: the government lied about its actions and involvement in the Vietnam War through four consecutive presidential administrations. … as the research grew more extensive, those involved realized the government had repeatedly lied to its people. Daniel Ellsberg, a military analyst, worked on the study and became fed up with the dishonesty, subterfuge, and seemingly endless war. …  Ellsberg’s whistleblowing earned him and Russo a front row seat in front of a Los Angeles grand jury. They were charged with espionage, conspiracy, and theft, but the case was declared a mistrial when it was discovered the government illegally tapped Ellsberg’s communications . . .”

“… the gig at the Apple store was likely a relief for Drake, considering he was once being prosecuted under the Espionage Act of 1917 and facing 35 years in prison. He came into the government’s crosshairs after disclosing unclassified information about Trailblazer, a $1.2 billion dollar NSA program that infringed on people’s right to privacy… The government initially designed Trailblazer as a method of sifting through the increasing amounts of electronic communications created by the Internet, cell phones, and elsewhere….”

“… The US government’s cozy relationship with the oilfield services company Halliburton has frequently roused suspicion. Things looked even worse in 2003 when Bunny Greenhouse, the chief contracting officer at the US Army Corp of Engineers, came forward saying the government showed favoritism to Halliburton and granted them a contract to rebuild the oilfield facilities in Iraq.US Army Private Bradley Manning is responsible for what some have called the biggest leak of secret military data ever. His actions also helped put WikiLeaks on the map, as he provided the organization with hundreds of thousands of classified documents. So, what was the problem with the contract? It was a no-bid arrangement, which means no other company had the opportunity to offer a price for the work. The Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown, and Root (KBR) was simply pushed through the usually cumbersome bureaucratic channels with no competition and given a seven billion dollar five-year contract. It was Greenhouse’s job to monitor and approve such contracts, and she argued through the whole process that the arrangement was unjust. How was she rewarded for doing her job and trying to save the US money? She received poor performance reviews, demoted, and stripped of her top secret clearance.  After feeling discouraged and increasingly harassed, Greenhouse went public with the information while also revealing that Halliburton frequently overcharged the Pentagon, and Donald Rumsfeld’s office controlled all aspects of the shady arrangement. …”

“… Two of his superiors even advised not sending Manning to Iraq (where he eventually accessed the secret documents), because he was considered a “risk to himself and possibly others.” However, Manning was one of the few qualified intelligence analysts available, and evidently the Army thought his skills were worth the risk. Obviously, their gamble didn’t pay off. … • A secret video, nicknamed “collateral murder” that showed US air crew laughing after killing dozens of people (including reporters and civilians) in an air strike.
• Detailed records of the civilian death toll in Iraq (even though the military repeatedly said there was no record). Out of 109,000 deaths logged in a six year period, 66,081 were unarmed civilians.
• US Soldiers committed horrific acts of torture on Iraqi prisoners, and despite hundreds of filed complaints, authorities never investigated.
• US defense contractor DynCorp was involved in child trafficking. Currently Manning is being imprisoned by the military and is facing 21 charges, including “aiding the enemy,” which comes with a life sentence. Yes . . . Manning is in jail for exposing the US government paying a company that sold child slaves. …”

“… Immediately after the September 11th tragedy, Americans were dumbfounded and wondering how a primitive group of terrorists could unleash an attack on US soil without drawing suspicion from any of the country’s intelligence agencies. It seemed impossible, and it was.
While government agencies feigned utter surprise, FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley immediately came forward explaining that her Minneapolis field office knew Zacarias Moussaoui (one of the 9/11 conspirators) had paid eight thousand dollars in cash for Boeing 747 flying lessons and was planning a suicide hijacking. However, her requests to search Moussaoui’s room and computer were denied by her superiors. …”

“… Besides illegally wiretapping and eavesdropping on ordinary citizens, it seems US intelligence agencies are especially curious about the goings on of journalists. Tice says he personally witnessed communications channels of journalists being recorded 24/7 and, although he’s not sure what they did with the info, he’s confident it’s digitized and in a database somewhere. In June 2013, Tice also divulged that the NSA even conducted unconstitutional domestic spying on judges, military officials, members of congress, and more. Perhaps most shocking was the revelation that, back in 2004, his office was given the task of wiretapping a “40-something-year-old wannabe senator” from Illinois. Five years later the wannabe senator became president of the United States. And now he’s listening in on you!  Tice was labeled “paranoid” by the NSA, demoted, and finally fired. …”

“… Edward Snowden worked as a technical contractor for the NSA, and is currently making headlines for disclosing info on warrantless mass surveillance programs conducted by the US and British governments. Essentially he is whistleblowing about the same types of things Russ Tice did in 2005, but for whatever reason, it’s awoken the sleeping masses this time around. People everywhere are wondering why and to what extent the government is intruding into their private lives. … Although some on the left regard him as a traitor, most view Snowden’s disclosures as the most important in American history. Even Daniel Ellsberg said there has never been a more crucial leak (including his own Pentagon Papers). On his blog he wrote, “Snowden’s whistleblowing gives us the possibility to roll back a key part of what has amounted to an ‘executive coup’ against the US constitution.” Change we can believe in? Well it sure is a change from the days when every US citizen wasn’t spied on by their government! …”

"...Therefore using your logic: You believe EVERY thing the Government, tells you to believe..."  

Perhaps you need to read the posts again.

"... claiming, or implying that SSRI is part of the funds given to humans that never worked, ...  There is no evidence of that..."

Just like all the EXPOSED LIES, before they were exposed.
  'Not Yet'

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/27/24 at 16:40:11

I never said anything close to that.  You made that up.  This is nothing more than a hyper-defensive over reactive response.  This is what that sounds like:  "Suzuki made pink factory tanks for the Savage"  "There's no evidence of that."  "Oh so you only ride Harleys and think Suzuki never made gas tanks."

I said there is no evidence that SSRI is allocated funding for "people that never worked" or the CA medical welfare nonsense.  That is all.  That's it.  Everything else is you totally making up statements I never said.

Nothing you provide here offers any evidence that SSRI is used in the way you claimed directly and later implied.  Instead of just admitting there is no evidence, you spin words and try to get out of that simple fact by using the blanket - Cant trust anything the government says - catch all.  Sure, we can't prove the government is not doing what you claimed just as you can not prove they are.  Your response is nothing more than saying: Look I have completely different situations where the government lied so nothing you assess about the government is true, and that means you believe everything the government tells you.

You provide information.
 I am using the information You referenced.  
 That information is government information.  
 If I use information from the government, the information You provided, that means I believe everything they tell me.
 What does it mean that You originally provided that information as being factual then?

Just like all the EXPOSED LIES, before they were exposed.
 'Not Yet'

Sure.  Millions of CA resident haven't noticed they are being taxed on their SSRI for decades...yet.  It could happen, but what we can say is that there is no current evidence of it.   Why can't the CA medical welfare nonsense be poor funding allocation without using SSRI to do it?  What's so hard to accept about that?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 07/27/24 at 18:05:02

Eegore wrote on 07/27/24 at 16:40:11:

I never said anything close to that.

WOW the MASTER of the SPIN & TWIST !!!!!
          Never said you did !!!!!!!

Here is the POINT.

YOU, believe the government, when it says what it does with SS.
  I do not.
END OF STORY !

Yet you will, (cause you want to so bad), and I will let you,
Get The Last Word In on this topic.

So SPIN & TWIST away !!!!!!!!!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/27/24 at 21:07:40

WOW the MASTER of the SPIN & TWIST !!!!!
         Never said you did !!!!!!!

I never said you said I did.  You indicated my stance is I believe the FORCED ’saving’ account, is only used for good.  I said nothing like that.  You made that up out of thin air, none of my words support that assessment.  

YOU, believe the government, when it says what it does with SS.
 I do not.
END OF STORY !

I'm not using government information here, you are.  I am going with the fact that not one CA resident has ever claimed their SSRI is being State taxed.  That's not "the government" it is millions of CITIZENS over decades either being ignorant to taxation of their benefits, or an indication taxation of that benefit doesn't exist.

There is far more evidence that SSRI is not taxed in CA than evidence that it secretly is somehow.  Why can't the CA medical welfare nonsense be poor funding allocation without using SSRI to do it?  What's so hard to accept about that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/28/24 at 03:00:19

Serowbot wrote on 07/27/24 at 15:21:54:

That is a lie.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/28/24 at 03:04:46

I just spent a week in California for work. Yeah there’s a lot of homeless encampments around especially on the side of the highways. I get back home and read that Newsom is going to clear the homeless camps. I’m not exactly sure how he’s going to do that, but good luck buddy.

He’s doing it to help is Democratic candidate win. It’s like the Biden Harris administration saying they taken control of the border after 3 1/2 years. It’s also that them saying the Republicans voted down border security bill when allowing thousands and thousands of illegals to cross over daily until you reach a certain point, is not a border security bill. It’s another version of “you can steal up to $500 before we prosecute you at all”.

Progressive/liberals are the biggest idiots on the planet and unfortunately, like JD says about cat-ladies, they find themselves in possession of power.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 07/28/24 at 06:22:06

WebsterMark wrote on 07/28/24 at 03:00:19:

That is a lie.

Ok,... how many then?
If you say none... my muppet head may explode  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
JOG
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #27 - 07/28/24 at 06:25:04

To MnSpring..
That post up there is The best post I've seen in a long time. I would add
Donald Rumsfeld’s  was asked about how did Halliburton, having been caught engaging in child trafficking continue to get government contracts. His answer was
They spent their time in the penalty box.
He didn't Deny they were guilty. Nobody Went to the Penalty Box.
Rumsfeld also used his position to get the FDA to approve aspartame. The FDA had declined to approve it because it caused brain tumors and cancer.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581?guce_referr...

They're wiretapping me..

Ohh,,what hogwash,ehh?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/28/24 at 15:50:38

Serowbot wrote on 07/28/24 at 06:22:06:
WebsterMark wrote on 07/28/24 at 03:00:19:

That is a lie.

Ok,... how many then?
If you say none... my muppet head may explode  Huh

No more than Biden.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 07/29/24 at 20:15:53

"... They're wiretapping me  ..."

Be Verrryuy Carfile"

(said in German accent SNL 'voice')

Could be a Wolf in Sheep's clothing listening !!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/16/24 at 11:52:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Harris says !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.