Obama is Savage (Read 36 times)
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Obama is Savage
07/22/24 at 04:16:29

For all you fellow Savages…. Barack is savage AF.  Makes me wish Suzuki would bring back the Savage/S40 and name it Savage AF!

Former President #BarackObama didn't endorse #KamalaHarris — saying Democrats would pick an unnamed "outstanding nominee" in his first statement on President #Biden stepping aside from the party's ticket.
"We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead," said Obama, 62. "But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges."

https://nypost.com/2024/07/21/us-news/barack-obama-doesnt-endorse-kamala-harris-
says-dems-will-pick-outstanding-nominee/ @nypost #thanksobama #biden #savage

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Re: Obama is Savage
Reply #1 - 07/22/24 at 07:46:31

Me,frantically waving my hand,

I have a question...

Since Kamala is the VP, and would ascend to the office of President should biden fall dead,did Obama effectively just state that she is not qualified for the office she is in?

And, by not supporting her as the nominee, isn't that racist of him? But,she's a Woman! Isn't the fact that she's a woman enough to make her Top of the Line for Who America Needs in the office of President? Diversity! Diversity is So Valuable ,diversity is sufficient to solve problems! Diversity is Strength!
Obama should be Cancelled. Immediately!  

So,what we're seeing is
A man a doctor said shouldn't be charged, not because the evidence doesn't exist, but because a jury would probably see him as a well meaning old man with a bad memory, and Now that old man whose brain stops, loses his train of thought ,but who Did beat Medicare, is too feeble to continue to campaign for reselection, but Is Fine r continue this farce till the election.
Who, should he fall dead will be replaced by a woman who has been dismissed by the Most Holy God of the lefties as being capable of doing that job.

And they act like everything is Fiiine..
Trump is The Existential Threat to Democracy!

And based on WHAT?
Starting wars?
They call Him racist.
Prior to that escalator ride,he was Adored by the left. He was presented Awards,By black leadership, for his support OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY,,
But BOOM Muthafukker,, announce you're running against Hillary and Now You're a Racist!

So, obvious truth lefties won't see.
So why debate Anything that isn't Perfectly Obvious? They can believe what is obviously not true. And they Will, when it gives them some perceived Moral High Ground.
They are inherently dishonest, unreachable, unteachable and arrogant.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #2 - 07/22/24 at 08:19:15

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #3 - 07/22/24 at 08:20:31

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/22/24 at 09:53:58

I figured people would be calling Obama racist, or a traitor to his race pretty quickly since he isn't blindly supporting Harris.  

That's not really his style though.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #5 - 07/22/24 at 10:32:52

I don’t think Obama not supporting Harris for President is an indication he thinks she’s not capable of filling the role of President if Biden were to become unable.  He’s simply staying neutral until other possible candidates can be vetted.

The right would scream racist really loud if he jumped out there and supported Harris out the gate.  Righties would say, “Obama’s just endorsing her because she’s black.”

It’s smarter for him to wait and see who else emerges before throwing his support behind someone.  And he doesn’t have to say what he really thinks, “a black woman” can’t win.  That pink elephant in the room is real and even Harris isn’t stupid enough not to know that’s what some are thinking and concerned about.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 19:54:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Obama is Savage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.