Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Will Covid be the end…. (Read 378 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Will Covid be the end….
07/18/24 at 16:36:14

….for Puddinhead? Seems a distinct possibility. It’s a good excuse.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Will Covid be the end….
Reply #1 - 07/18/24 at 17:12:24

The vaccine would do it but you have to be playing live sports.  Doesn't matter what year even.

He is in pretty much the only higher risk category left so why not.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #2 - 07/18/24 at 22:47:31

Hmm,Howboutthatschitt??!!?
I wonder how many of those
You can't get it if you've had the shot
Shots
He's had?
But,HEY! I forgot about how the minds of lefties work..
He Doesn't have it..

He's got it Again
And that is totally different.
Poor Jill,Hadda scurry across the stage to grab his arm,as he's starting the Lean In on some woman who he was apparently a little curious about.. Probably just gonna sniff her hair..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/19/24 at 03:54:42

Biden is a thief, a crook, a corrupt and lying politician his entire life. His incompetence has gotten people killed in the military, and he has really damaged the American economy and emboldened evil leaders around the world to take action, which in turn got hundreds of Israelis murdered and raped.

But anyone who has watched an elderly relative wind down can’t help but be a little bit sad watching this old man try to walk down Air Force One steps yesterday. The people encouraging him to stay in power are the ones that need him in power. It’s pathetic. They desperately need him to stay cognitive long enough to issue the pardons they’re going to need to stay out of jail because eventually the Biden crime family antics are going to be on full display.

He needs to withdraw this weekend and start the Kamala era which will hopefully be only 4 months long.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/19/24 at 07:42:54

WebsterMark wrote on 07/19/24 at 03:54:42:
Biden is a thief, a crook, a corrupt and lying politician his entire life.

That is pure textbook projection
Incredible!

I do think he'll step down now.  Too much opposition

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 07/19/24 at 09:00:39

[quote author=5D6F68797E6F78476B78610A0 link=1721345774/0#3 date=1721386482]Biden is a thief, a crook, a corrupt and lying politician his entire life. His incompetence has gotten people killed in the military, and he has really damaged the American economy and emboldened evil leaders around the world to take action, which in turn got hundreds of Israelis murdered and raped.

"a tale told by an idiot,
full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing"

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #6 - 07/19/24 at 09:10:45

If the allegations that are made against biden were made against Trump, Trump would be guilty in every left's mind. The laptop that the left were Sure was Russian misinformation, based on 51 proven liars saying so,has been accepted by the courts as Real. The Big Guy references are real. Who is so stupid and dishonest that they don't know who that is?
I'm TOLD that I agree with Anything Trump says, because I'm brainwashed. Yet I criticize Trump. Ask where to Prove you don't read. The walls are closing in, the Dossier is the end of Trump!
Proven in court, buncha lies. Foreign agents Paid by the left,, Hillary, to produce it.
No accountability. FJB may be the biggest crook to ever be in the WH. Bush would be the biggest competition. That whole family is nothing but crooks.
I don't expect honesty from the people who still believe that kid who ran, got caught, shot three, the courts couldn't convict,because Self defense is a thing,
Yet,lefty world says
He's guilty of murder.
Why should anyone argue anything with a lefty while they won't even admit The Obvious?

Until you lefties admit that gun control will not ever work, when
The Science that proves it is a failure is and has been clearly proven for years?
Biden is a traitor. He opened up the border. Disease, violence, economic burden that hurts everyone, absolutely the most insane policy,. Do these people have any grasp of world history?
The idea that diversity is somehow Strength is ridiculous.

If anyone believes that, FFS, EXPLAIN HOW.

Projection,, Hell,, every time a lefty starts running their mouth I can hear the film clattering through the gears..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/19/24 at 10:04:32

JOG wrote on 07/19/24 at 09:10:45:
Until you lefties admit that gun control will not ever work, when
The Science that proves it is a failure is and has been clearly proven for years?

Works everywhere but America
That's strange that is

What is this "science" you speak of?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #8 - 07/19/24 at 11:51:25

The statistics that prove where Americans are free to defend themselves the criminals stop doing that crap.
73,Louisiana was carjack city. People dying, finally the Governor came out and said
If you want to defend yourself, get a gun.
Coupla weeks later, after several valedictorians lay flopping,bleeding, screaming, gutshot,, that game stopped being popular. That you pretend it's not obvious says it all.
Works everywhere else,, ohh,fuukmee,, seriously? You can't even carry a GODDAM KNIFE in England now.. Because people who are violent can't be stopped by RULES. Only when they fear the victim will they stop.
Just because they aren't Shot doesn't make them any less Dead.
Self defense is a natural right.
Or maybe you believe it's okay for someone to kill you?
If you Don't think it's okay for someone to kill you, then what? YaKnow, not everyone Needs a gun or knife to kill someone. I'm old. Can't run,can't fight..
But if someone thinks that means I'm defenseless,, they could be dead wrong.

So you don't mind not being able to defend yourself against a person who
Has killed
Likes killing
And has decided
You're next?

Good. You can do that.
But you don't decide to make Me more vulnerable than I already am.

How's it going? The places lefties have been in control of, the gun control,, how Is that working?

Ohh,Do the
But the guns come from where they have lots of guns!

Aaand those places aren't in the news on Monday with the
80 shot, 14 dead reports.

We ARE in America.. It's not working. Like
Gun free zones..

You ever figure out that
People who are intent on killing as many people as they can before they are killed

DON'T GIVEASCHITT about your stupid rule?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/19/24 at 13:02:03

Graybeard is correct that general petty/violent crime is lower in areas where the populace is allowed to carry their own firearms.  

It should be pretty simple to understand that if a criminal has a choice of shooting humans that are unarmed, or humans who may be armed, the criminal will almost always choose the unarmed humans.

The real problem is "gun control" is a broad topic and not clearly defined in most arguments.  I don't know anyone that thinks signs stop crime, even people who are adamantly pro-gun control.  So when a human says they want to limit the availability of new firearms available to the general populace, they are countered with "gun free zones don't stop shootings".  That's two totally different arguments.

We all know signs won't stop crime.  We all also know that a magazine capacity of 7 will have a reduced the murder rate per minute than a 30 round magazine.  But will gun-free-zone humans admit that those zones won't reduce gun crime, and will 2nd Amendment humans admit 30 rounds kill more than 7 x 4 in the same timeframe?  Probably not.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #10 - 07/19/24 at 13:09:58

I'm well able to understand that more ammo equals more self defense. Killing is the Idea. That is what the gun is for. It's Who Dies that matters. And 2A isn't about hunting. It's about defense. From criminals, be they street thugs or whatever. Understanding what the Founding Fathers said, which has proven more difficult to teach lefties than teaching Stevie Wonder to see, is crucial.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/19/24 at 14:09:46

I'm well able to understand that more ammo equals more self defense. Killing is the Idea. That is what the gun is for. It's Who Dies that matters. And 2A isn't about hunting. It's about defense. From criminals, be they street thugs or whatever. Understanding what the Founding Fathers said, which has proven more difficult to teach lefties than teaching Stevie Wonder to see, is crucial.

More ammo also means more murders in a crowded area.  The question is will the average 2A human having a discussion (versus a complaint session) admit that a 30 round magazine will provide a criminal the ability to kill more humans in less time than multiple 7 round magazines.  Most likely not.  Instead they deflect and maintain that the problem is not capacity.

That's true, capacity is not the problem, but it facilitates best the one who acts first.  If nightclubs had redundant entries, armed staff and sufficient cover, we could go the more-guns-means-more-safety route.  

On the other side pro-gun control is typically not willing to admit that gun-free zones literally do nothing advantageous in relation specifically to mass-shootings or general gun related crime.  They do however reduce spontaneous firearm related incidents from intoxicated patrons.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #12 - 07/19/24 at 15:07:00

Oopsies,, too bad 😣,don't care. I'm going to have whatever magazines I want. It's my life. I'll defend myself and any innocents I can. If people don't want to be victims, they need to prepare accordingly. People who are set on killing don't CARE ABOUT RULES..

Hey,Ralph,, we still on for shooting up the theater tonight?
Uhh,no maayunn,, I'm not gonna be able to make that. I should get my seven round magazineS in two days. All I have are 12 rounders. And you know it's illegal to carry more than seven..

UhHuhh, I can see it now.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/19/24 at 15:28:52

Right, so as I said, very few 2A humans will actually admit that 30 round magazines will facilitate a criminal killing more humans per minute than multiple 7 round magazines.  It's not a discussion, it's statements and complaints.

Just like pro-gun control won't admit gun-free zones do not do anything to address the actual concerns of humans shooting other humans.

So instead of discussion it's complain, complain, complain, and tell the "other side" how they are wrong.

IP Logged
JOG

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Longview, Texas
Reply #14 - 07/19/24 at 15:46:20

Why Should I Discuss it? Like I said
I don't CARE about magazine capacity. Just one more game,right?
Lefties won't admit gun control Has Failed. It's never going to work. It didn't stop murders,it changed how they died. Until the left admit the obvious
Why would I bother with another argument? If The Obvious Truth escapes them, then anything less than obvious will never penetrate their skulls.
Go ahead,, play your
Let's Define gun control card..

Everything that is in opposition to Constitutional Carry is gun control.
IT'S STUPID and, while it violates the rights of the people,, it also fails to Do . The People are giving up freedom for.. It doesn't even make them safe.

« Last Edit: 07/19/24 at 17:13:16 by JOG »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 19:57:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Will Covid be the end….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.