Send Topic Print
Shooting (Read 399 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Shooting
Reply #45 - 07/17/24 at 20:42:38

I'm Not perfect. I didn't just make shitup. My batting average is Way better than his and yours combined. The jabs are still KILlin people. And Trump should have reversed course after we saw so many people fall dead on live TV.

When you ignore that your reference is a video where most of the people dying on live TV were before 2019 then sure I imagine your batting average will be sky high in your own brain.  The rest of us that can tell time aren't fooled.

The list of "D.E.A.D." athletes you provided was mostly filled with living athletes.  So much so the source actually admitted they lied, but if you refuse to Observe it, your batting average stays high.

What you do is post anything you think is true, argue even if it's proven false, then later you say your batting average is high.  It of course will be high when you ignore anytime the information is blatantly false and just go pull up more information online where literally anything can be found because anyone can post whatever they please without evidence.

« Last Edit: 07/17/24 at 21:43:02 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 07/17/24 at 20:47:18

So a preliminary report from the SS indicates they noticed the shooter on the roof, with a rangefinder, 20 minutes prior.

This is interesting as the video showing the shooter crawling on the roof is not that far in advance.  This indicates, possibly that he ranged the shot, then crawled back from LOS, or down, prepared the rifle and went back.  

I can't imagine there is any reason for the SS to have let Trump on that stage before the "person of interest" with a rangefinder was found, or at a minimum the roof was cleared.

Also completely neglecting a post on that water tower is odd.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #47 - 07/18/24 at 02:29:02

And;

The AGR International building in Butler was designated to temporarily house local agents during the rally.
How convenient... when you have to get an unstable local kid whit a covid mask in army clothes and a bag whit a weapon on a roof in a "secure" environment.

It screams inside job...

Place some bombs to make the "story" more plausible.
Two classmates who talk about how he was always bullied at school.
A few facts that contradict each other.
Together with the extreem power of denial.
Biden, the fake president to iron it out.
And they get away wiht it, like they always do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 07/18/24 at 05:22:15

There’s a reason why it’s not wise to make absolute statements early after an event like this. I remember the constant drumbeat that a police officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher on Jan 6 when it turned out he died of a stroke the next day. The Columbine shooters were labeled trench coat mafia when that was not true. This pattern of misinformation repeats itself every time.

The NY Times published a timeline below which sounds the most accurate after these past few days. See link.

It seems the most likely scenario is the kid wasn’t political in the sense he analyzed positions and selected a political party that aligned with his ideology. To call him a Republican is of course ridiculous. If that’s the case, then our Nashville school shooter is a Democratic child killer.

Again, let’s wait a little longer before claiming we know how a disturbed kid’s mind worked and lead him to murder one person, injure two others and perhaps alter a Presidential election.

https://archive.is/q0hyy#selection-881.19-881.161

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 07/18/24 at 07:39:31

It seems the most likely scenario is the kid wasn’t political in the sense he analyzed positions and selected a political party that aligned with his ideology. To call him a Republican is of course ridiculous. If that’s the case, then our Nashville school shooter is a Democratic child killer.

Also none of that matters.  The reason people want to define this kid as a Democrat or Republican is so they can say the "other side" is responsible.

See this assassin, he's not from My political party, so it's Your fault, not mine.  When in reality any human can be influenced by any political affiliation when it comes down to having severe mental health issues like this kid had.  This kid is at fault, not US politics.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 07/20/24 at 11:20:51

Turns out the rangefinder report was made about a man on the ground near the metal detectors, not on a roof.  Looking at his pathway back into the crowd and around the buildings and trees, there's no way a sniper had sights on him the whole time.

Looking at multiple sector mock-ups, it is reasonable that a local LE agency would have oversight of the parking lot sides of the building he shot from.  I'm thinking the shooter might have used the AC units to jump on the shed roof then onto the connected building's roof.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 19:48:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Shooting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.