Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What’s in the box?…what’s in the box?… (Read 28 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

What’s in the box?…what’s in the box?…
07/03/24 at 05:12:02

A great line delivered by Brad Pitt in the movie Seven.

I saw this line which sums up Biden perfectly

“Schrödinger s Candidate, neither dead nor alive”.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What’s in the box?…what’s in the box?…
Reply #1 - 07/03/24 at 05:14:01

That was a really good movie.  Too bad we can't acknowledge it exists anymore because Kevin Spacey was in it.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #2 - 07/03/24 at 05:55:02

You could also say what comes out of the box.
We are not the only ones who have seen the performance of the living dead.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), a group of Eurasian countries led by China and Russia, is expected to expand by admitting Belarus during its annual summit in Astana, Kazakhstan.

This move highlights the SCO's transformation from a regional security bloc into a geopolitical counterweight to Western institutions. Belarus, which supported Russia's 2022 invasion of Ukraine, joins as the latest authoritarian member, following Iran's full membership last year.

The SCO's expansion aligns with the shared ambitions of China and Russia to counter US influence and reshape the international system.

With this addition, the SCO will have ten members, covering over 40% of the world's population and about a quarter of the global economy.

In China, political warfare has been elevated to an absolute art.
You don't need a crystal ball to see that the petrol dollar is in real danger and is becomming a weapon.

Now the question is which countries do India and Pakistan feel safest with. It is clear that America can no longer maintain its coercive and restrictive policy towards its partners.
Something really has to change in America.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - Yesterday at 05:11:30

Eegore wrote on 07/03/24 at 05:14:01:
 That was a really good movie.  Too bad we can't acknowledge it exists anymore because Kevin Spacey was in it.

House of cards was a great series. The ending was perhaps one of the stupidest of all time. I realized they had to find a way to finish it without him, but gosh that plot was awful.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - Yesterday at 05:18:36

India and Pakistan are scary countries. Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t both have nuclear weapons?

As a sidenote, India is becoming a motorcycle manufacturing powerhouse. Seems like every new bike has significant parts, assembly or just flat out manufactured in India. I’m seriously thinking about getting a royal Enfield Hunter for my next toy. The royal Enfield Himalayan is an awesome bike. Royal Enfield is making serious inroads and pushing back against the big 4 Japanese brands. KTM, and BMW make some  bikes there too. And I believe triumph is beginning to make bikes in India.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - Yesterday at 05:20:40

zevenenergie wrote on 07/03/24 at 05:55:02:
You could also say what comes out of the box.
We are not the only ones who have seen the performance of the living dead.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), a group of Eurasian countries led by China and Russia, is expected to expand by admitting Belarus during its annual summit in Astana, Kazakhstan.

This move highlights the SCO's transformation from a regional security bloc into a geopolitical counterweight to Western institutions. Belarus, which supported Russia's 2022 invasion of Ukraine, joins as the latest authoritarian member, following Iran's full membership last year.

The SCO's expansion aligns with the shared ambitions of China and Russia to counter US influence and reshape the international system.

With this addition, the SCO will have ten members, covering over 40% of the world's population and about a quarter of the global economy.

In China, political warfare has been elevated to an absolute art.
You don't need a crystal ball to see that the petrol dollar is in real danger and is becomming a weapon.

Now the question is which countries do India and Pakistan feel safest with. It is clear that America can no longer maintain its coercive and restrictive policy towards its partners.
Something really has to change in America.

Could India, China and Pakistan coexist in the same organization? That seems like a stretch.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 15:09:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What’s in the box?…what’s in the box?…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.