thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Sad
Reply #2 - 06/16/24 at 17:04:58

yet another cheap fake republican jab intended to make their orange felon look good

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/16/24 at 21:00:46

Look how less senile my criminal POTUS is than your senile criminal POTUS!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/17/24 at 04:45:14

Eegore wrote on 06/16/24 at 21:00:46:
 Look how less senile my criminal POTUS is than your senile criminal POTUS!

That’s absolute bull$hit. Trump is the as he’s always been. Meandering speeches that wander off to the bizarre like his recent shark vs electrocution question. But there’s no planet where Biden and Trump are on the same cognitive scale. None.

I get it, the role you want to play is to say both sides of the political spectrum act exactly the same and that’s certainly true in many if not the majority of the instances, but there are clear differences.

Joe Biden has reached that point where his physical and mental functions are declining quickly. Anyone (except hyper partisans) can see that. The media sees that so they’ve decided to say Trump is the same as a way to protect their team and you’re falling for it.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #5 - 06/17/24 at 05:36:46

You’re right, Mark.  No comparison.

You can either pick senile and led around like a lost puppy, OR

Deranged, narcissistic, orange goon with no moral compass and dangerous.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/17/24 at 05:42:01

"Joe Biden has reached that point where his physical and mental functions are declining quickly. Anyone (except hyper partisans) can see that. The media sees that so they’ve decided to say Trump is the same as a way to protect their team and you’re falling for it."

I wouldn't know, I don't use mainstream media to get my information.

These arguments sound ridiculous.  My POTUS choice is less of a criminal.  My POTUS choice has less dementia.  My POTUS choice has less lies per-day.  My POTUS choice etc. etc.  

Biden was supposed to be rendered unfit for office and Harris takes over years ago remember?  Maybe that will happen this time around, who knows.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #7 - 06/17/24 at 05:50:11

With Biden, you get a shell or figure head of a President with a team surrounding him to make decisions and run the government.

With Trump (Lord Commander Velvetta Marmalade), you get something like a King or Dictator for a President that puts his own self-interests ahead of the country.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/17/24 at 13:58:47

Eegore wrote on 06/17/24 at 05:42:01:
"Joe Biden has reached that point where his physical and mental functions are declining quickly. Anyone (except hyper partisans) can see that. The media sees that so they’ve decided to say Trump is the same as a way to protect their team and you’re falling for it."

I wouldn't know, I don't use mainstream media to get my information.

These arguments sound ridiculous.  My POTUS choice is less of a criminal.  My POTUS choice has less dementia.  My POTUS choice has less lies per-day.  My POTUS choice etc. etc.  

Biden was supposed to be rendered unfit for office and Harris takes over years ago remember?  Maybe that will happen this time around, who knows.

You can say you don’t get your news from main stream news sources but honestly, that’s impossible. Unless you’re there, you’re hearing versions of what’s reported. The fact you know what I’m talking about proves that. Now if you want to say you don’t get your news exclusively from one outlet like MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, but I believe that. I don’t either.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/17/24 at 14:00:43

ThumperPaul wrote on 06/17/24 at 05:50:11:
With Biden, you get a shell or figure head of a President with a team surrounding him to make decisions and run the government.

With Trump (Lord Commander Velvetta Marmalade), you get something like a King or Dictator for a President that puts his own self-interests ahead of the country.

Why didn’t trump do that his first term? He certainly didn’t act like a king or a dictator. He said lock Hilary up, but he never sent the department of justice after her in the way it was done to him. This idea that Trump is a king or a dictator and that is going to destroy democracy it’s just ridiculous nonsense. He had his chance. He didn’t do it. Honestly, he’s just not smart enough to do that. That’s the truth.

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #10 - 06/17/24 at 15:11:00

It wasn't from a lack of trying.

How many people and positions did Trump hire/fire because they wouldn't do his biddings or exactly what he demanded?  The guy can't even hire goons well (like you said, not smart enough).

And what about the attempted overthrow of the capital on 1/6/21 when he was willing to watch (and encourage) his own VP die at the hands of the mob (militia as the founding fathers called 'em) he was leading?  I don't care what media or where you get your news, you can't disassociate him from what occurred that day (at least any rational person can't disassociate him from it).

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/17/24 at 18:51:44

…attempted overthrow…..FFS….

IP Logged
ThumperPaul
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, Texas
Reply #12 - 06/18/24 at 04:29:04

WebsterMark wrote on 06/17/24 at 18:51:44:

That’s about what Trump said too when it failed and blew up in his face…. Yet, here we are with the orange felon running again.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/18/24 at 05:56:09

You can say you don’t get your news from main stream news sources but honestly, that’s impossible. Unless you’re there, you’re hearing versions of what’s reported. The fact you know what I’m talking about proves that. Now if you want to say you don’t get your news exclusively from one outlet like MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, but I believe that. I don’t either.

If you look at the majority of my references, and more importantly the content, it would indicate I rarely bother myself with information that doesn't directly impact something that has a measurable outcome.  Like policy.

I couldn't tell you what Biden or Trump's health is like because I am busy looking over policy from their administrations.  I don't need mainstream news for that.  As a matter of fact it's detrimental to have someone else tell me what policy says.

This is why arguments about what criminal POTUS is more demented make no sense to me.  Who cares, we need to know what policies they are enacting.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/18/24 at 09:21:06

ThumperPaul wrote on 06/18/24 at 04:29:04:
WebsterMark wrote on 06/17/24 at 18:51:44:

That’s about what Trump said too when it failed and blew up in his face…. Yet, here we are with the orange felon running again.

Your comment leaves me to believe you think Trump was attempting an actual insurrection or coup. That’s preposterous and ridiculous.

And I am not happy that the orange felon is running again, I would prefer the governor of Florida. Unfortunately, I didn’t get my way, but I’m not gonna riot, break into the Capitol , walk through the Senate floor, P on Pelosi‘s desk or anything else. If I did do those things it would not be an insurrection, it would be trespassing and property damage.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 09:05:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.