Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neural Parametric Gaussian Avatars (Read 26 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Neural Parametric Gaussian Avatars
06/01/24 at 22:48:06

We finally finished our phase of working with a software developer on Neural Parametric Gaussian Avatars (NPGA)  

The following video shows a basic rundown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVEY78RwU_I

My primary concern during all this was the ease of uploading a random human's image and creating a real-time video with a grandparent to ask for money.  Scam city for sure.

The best resolution at this time will be using the LLM's from the millions of scam calls to create AI victims.  These AI Avatars could identify scammer patterns faster than any human, therefore muddying the waters for scammers.  They wouldn't know they weren't talking to a real human for a while, thus wasting valuable time.

As an example of what we can do now, I took a single image from a 1990 yearbook and had AI "age" the image, create the NPGA, an aged voice, and find their relatives in about 40 minutes.  I could call them, and with a small amount of call distortion (artificial bad connection) I was able to talk, in real time, to someone who thought they were talking to their mother on a video call.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Neural Parametric Gaussian Avatars
Reply #1 - 06/02/24 at 02:19:05

Now, but certainly in the future, you can no longer trust any form of electronic information. You never know if it is real and authentic.

The electronic network in the world is becoming approximately the same as the electronic network in our body.
The Body mind system continuously creates illusions through thoughts that give a emotional response in our body.

And so we already live in a virtual world with a virtual self, which consists of a cluster of thoughts and feelings that in reality are nothing other than conditioning from our parents and cultural conditioning combined with collective and personal trauma which triggers this bodymind system over and over again.

This virtual self completely obscures our divine awareness.
And so we have forgotten who we are.

There will come a point when AI will have complete control over us. It will behave like our ego because it has the same structure as ego. Because it is designed by ego and it is controlled by ego.

We are already mind controlled, and AI takes that a step further.
Ai does not have to become aware of itself. Ego is also not aware of itself, even though it thinks it is.

Ego is a sleep we are all in.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 07:04:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Neural Parametric Gaussian Avatars

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.