LOCK HIM UP!!! (Read 411 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: LOCK HIM UP!!!
Reply #45 - 06/05/24 at 00:06:57

You are probably right, but this is a meeting about the well-being of America, it is clear that we cannot leave that to Biden.
Do you have constructive suggestions that we can discuss and implement?

Till now, your solution is to lock up our candidate. I don't think that is very constructive and it does not give confidence in a fruitful collaboration.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 06/05/24 at 04:52:04

That was the first one I found. I’ll look.

And regardless, she was prosecuted and jailed for far, far less than others who participated in more violent protests that were politically correct.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 06/05/24 at 05:09:17

Dona Sue Bissey, 52, of Bloomfield, Indiana

Marilyn Fassell, 59 of Largo, Florida

Simone Melissa Gold, 55, of Beverly Hills, California

3 others I found who are certainly old enough to be grandmothers.

My bottom line, while perhaps slightly exaggerated, is that the people being persecuted for January 6, are being unfairly targeted as part of a broader action of political prosecution by this DOJ.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 06/05/24 at 05:22:41

My bottom line, while perhaps slightly exaggerated, is that the people being persecuted for January 6, are being unfairly targeted as part of a broader action of political prosecution by this DOJ.

It's not just exaggerated, it's wrong.  These people were not incarcerated for walking around after the police "waved them in".  They have additional charges, that incidentally they pled guilty to.

Nobody is incarcerated for just walking around.   I do agree that the DoJ is wasting time here, but I don't need to use exaggerated nonsense to make that argument.

The actual actions of the DoJ are enough.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 06/05/24 at 05:41:41

“Dona Sue Bissey: She initially faced four charges including entering and remaining in a restricted building, two counts connected to disorderly conduct and demonstrating in a Capitol building.
In June, she reached an agreement with prosecutors and on July 19, she pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building, according to our news partners at the Tribune-Star.”

Yea, that’s real insurrectionist $hit there….can’t believe The Republic survived.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 06/05/24 at 06:41:17

Yea, that’s real insurrectionist $hit there….can’t believe The Republic survived.

She wasn't charged for insurrection.  She was charged for entering the Capitol building/disorderly conduct, which she did, she actually did those things.  ( Title 40, United States Code, Section 5104(e)(2)(G) )  The maximum for that alone is 6 months jail, she did 14 days, she is not currently sitting in jail.  

Also she stated she was aware that they were not allowed in.  She also was not "waved in", her trial transcript clearly indicates she witnessed police not using force to stop them, even though her interpretation was that entry was not allowed.  

She should have said she thought entry was allowed.

Of course an eager prosecution will push to have a human that admits they knowingly entered an area they were not allowed entry to, jailed.  I would not call this a case of an innocent grandma thinking it was ok to be in the Capitol, being "waved in" by police, now sitting in jail.  

At most it's a waste of prosecution time on an accurate charge and politically motivated.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #51 - 06/05/24 at 17:54:28

Eegore wrote on 06/05/24 at 06:41:17:
"...   At most it's a waste of prosecution time on an accurate charge and politically motivated.  

'politically motivated'
Correct.

'accurate charge' Incorrect

(Because it was totally, 'politically motivated')

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 06/05/24 at 18:21:15

'politically motivated' Correct.

'accurate charge' Incorrect

(Because it was totally, 'politically motivated')

This is the problem.  Just because you don't agree with the prosecution, does not mean the human did not commit a crime.  She entered the Capitol illegally, and to her own interpretation, "stormed" it illegally.  She thinks she broke the law.

She was there.  She knew it was wrong.  The charges are accurate.

What they should be doing is prosecuting all humans that break the law equally, instead of letting some criminals commit some crimes.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #53 - 06/06/24 at 02:25:41

So he's been messing around in the accounts to pay hush money. And that makes him a criminal?

I had a dentist, his wife did the accounts. I paid him cash so he could go to the whores.

A man just wants to have sex regularly, And also a presidential candidate. Well, sometimes things don't go the way you want and then you have to pay hush money.

Wouldn't you be allowed to be president then?
Let's live a little.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 06/06/24 at 04:07:10

My understanding of the charges against trump were the payments to his lawyer which were marked as attorney fees, (a misdemeanor offense) became a federal offense because it kept information from the public necessary for them to make an informed decision and therefore was an offense against federal election laws.

If that’s an accurate summary, I think you could charge every candidate with that couldn’t you?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #55 - 06/06/24 at 06:05:27

luckily he wasn't tried in Russia it only takes one to convict not twelve

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 06/06/24 at 08:50:45

thumperclone wrote on 06/06/24 at 06:05:27:
luckily he wasn't tried in Russia it only takes one to convict not twelve

The spirit of Pravda it is as alive and well here in the US media and might be better at propaganda than Pravda ever could have imagined being.
They were able to find 12 brainwashed fools in New York.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #57 - 06/06/24 at 10:18:08

still a convicted FELON

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 06/06/24 at 13:24:06

My understanding of the charges against trump were the payments to his lawyer which were marked as attorney fees, (a misdemeanor offense) became a federal offense because it kept information from the public necessary for them to make an informed decision and therefore was an offense against federal election laws.

If that’s an accurate summary, I think you could charge every candidate with that couldn’t you?

I don't think so, but yeah I imagine a number of politicians could be charged.  

The "intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof" is the combination needed to create the felony charge and I'm not sure all politicians fall into that category.  For instance they would have to falsify the reason for a payment to someone that also qualifies as campaign contribution.  Cover-up is the problem here, not just the action.

While 175.10 is the catalyst charge the addition of FECA, 17-152 and tax fraud make up the felony upcharge.  Merchan threw out 175.05 so Cohen and AMI weren't part of the actual charge.

So the combination of charges are needed.  Not everyone will meet these combinations, but for this to be accepted one would have to use actual US law as reference, the same as courts do, instead of opinion and rhetoric.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 06/07/24 at 05:07:28

It’s not opinion and rhetoric to say a prosecutor so inclined could string together the additional scenarios needed to create this combination, convene a grand jury to indict and a trial in a district where the vast, vast majority of the jury members voted for the other guy and get their news from sources who present that party as evil, and it seems likely you could get a conviction.

Just took family to Silver Dollar City (which is a great amusement park by the way) and I guarantee you a hyper partisan prosecutor who decided to conduct a banana Republic style trial like was done to Trump in NYC, could get a conviction in that county on Hilary’s email server or the fake story that the laptop was from Russia, Biden’s shakedown of various countries while VP or any number of things.

It’s hard to over state the damage these idiot prosecutors have done. As much as I’d like revenge, I hope when Republicans back in power, they resist the temptation for payback.

Like I said, sometimes the thief gets away with the diamonds. Biden made his family millions and will likely escape prosecution. His family might not but he will. Besides, like the prosecutor said who didn’t charge him, who’s going to vote to convict and bumbling old man?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:53:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › LOCK HIM UP!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.