speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: LOCK HIM UP!!!
Reply #30 - 06/04/24 at 08:07:24

MnSpring wrote on 06/03/24 at 15:24:25:
Eegore wrote on 06/03/24 at 14:13:59:
""Not if one does the actual math. ..."

Please explain how,

A peaceful, ‘Protest’, costs more money, than a, ‘BLM/Floyd’, type protest.

Which burned down buildings, Burned down entire complexes, breaks windows, throws bricks, causes physical damage to people, and property. Steal/loot whatever can be stolen or looted. Block, People, (having babies or in serious need for a doctor), Ambulance, Fire, police traffic on an interstate road. Creating Autonomous areas, which cost a huge amount of money to fix the damage. And doing this for over 2,000 Places in the US. And doing it for at least Three Years.  (An on and on and on !)

Random vandalism... vs.... attack on the Capital building
I see a distinction
If you don't... you're missing the point

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 06/04/24 at 10:13:14

Random vandalism? Entire neighborhoods were destroyed. Last I read, 19 people killed during these bouts of random vandalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arson_damage_during_the_George_Floyd_protests_in_M
inneapolis%E2%80%93Saint_Paul

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #32 - 06/04/24 at 10:55:55

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/24 at 10:13:14:
Random vandalism? Entire neighborhoods were destroyed. Last I read, 19 people killed during these bouts of random vandalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arson_damage_during_the_George_Floyd_protests_in_M

protesting a wrongful police overreach death cannot compare to an attempted coup

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #33 - 06/04/24 at 11:07:18

I also think there is a difference.
But there is a stolen election and political goals with lawsuits and a certain form of arrogance on the left side, and the portrayal of Trump fans as less intelligent and morally inferior.

This is the same mechanism of violence as discrimination. But this time supported by the Biden administration and a corrupt press.
You can deny that, it is clear to everyone.

Just as clear as that Trump had paid hush money, we all knew that. A lawsuit about that is clearly politically motivated. We all know that too.

But it has an effect on people, you can't just oppress and then think that they don't resist oppression.

You can't discriminate against an entire population group and think that they don't experience tension, that they have to live out occasionally when it gets too high
and than point your finger at them.

Isn't it true that the lefties thought they had Trump and his suporters out of the way and that they have been deceived.

The high court has clearly indicated that there is a wrong doing.

Isn't it time to address that before things get out of hand. Biden is everyone's president but he lacks the wisdom to do something constructive here.

Probably out of self-interest.

But certainly not seen from a higher consciousness and the interest of the American people.

In the mean time the war in Ukraine is getting out of hand. Also largely due to Biden's leadership.

In my eyes there is absolutely no moral superiority to be found in the Biden administration or on the left.
If that were the case there would not be so much polarization.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 06/04/24 at 11:35:24

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/24 at 08:07:24:
Random vandalism... vs.... attack on the Capital building
I see a distinction. ..."

Their is Certainly a distinction.

One was a mostly PEACEFUL, protest.

One was a extreme DESTRUCTION upon this Nation, The Citizens, The Taxpayers. Which lasted for YEARS, and fundamentally changed a entire group, to the Dark Side !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 06/04/24 at 11:54:44

thumperclone wrote on 06/04/24 at 10:55:55:

protesting a wrongful police overreach death cannot compare to an attempted coup

Attempted coup….what a joke. Some dude with a horn hat, makes it to the Senate chair and you think that’s an attempted coup. I made a decent amount of money off of people like you selling insurance when I was a kid, but come on man, grow a brain!

Millions and millions of dollars and property damage and at least 19 people killed…..  vs grandmothers walking through the capital after they were waved in by police and now in jail, because of a banana republic department of justice.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #36 - 06/04/24 at 12:48:18

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/24 at 11:54:44:
thumperclone wrote on 06/04/24 at 10:55:55:

Attempted coup….what a joke. Some dude with a horn hat, makes it to the Senate chair and you think that’s an attempted coup. I made a decent amount of money off of people like you selling insurance when I was a kid, but come on man, grow a brain!

Millions and millions of dollars and property damage and at least 19 people killed…..  vs grandmothers walking through the capital after they were waved in by police and now in jail, because of a banana republic department of justice.

your attempted insult shows the moral depravity of your opinions

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 06/04/24 at 14:17:33

Since you regularly insult people on here, maybe you should’ve thought comment through before you typed it.

And I wasn’t insulting I was just making a statement of fact. You cannot compare millions and millions of dollars in property damage and at least 19 people being killed to what I know you want to call an insurrection but was really just a protest out of control. there is no comparison.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 06/04/24 at 16:21:41

Lazy? That’s a ridiculous statement. You think not destroying property is an indication of laziness? Please tell me your account was hacked or you drank your lunch…..

No.  I did not say that only the lack of destroying property qualifies a human as lazy.  That's a ridiculous statement.

Conservative "activists" as I have seen them through metadata, criminal records and personal experience are lazier about how they manage things that upset them politically.  Percentage wise they make more threats to act than they actually act.

Just look at how many "protests" each side has a year.  "Left" protests are more common, and more digitally managed by modern technology.  "Right" protests are less common, and more will complain about social media than use it to get their point across.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 06/04/24 at 16:25:31

That's not true.  I posted literally every human with jail time on this very forum, with links to every court filing on record, and not one grandma spent a night, or 5 minutes, in jail for peacefully walking through the Capital.

Would you accept that kind of exaggerated rhetoric as a valid argument from someone trying to defend the actions during the reactive Floyd violence?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #40 - 06/04/24 at 17:36:16

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/24 at 14:17:33:

Since you regularly insult people on here, maybe you should’ve thought comment through before you typed it.

And I wasn’t insulting I was just making a statement of fact. You cannot compare millions and millions of dollars in property damage and at least 19 people being killed to what I know you want to call an insurrection but was really just a protest out of control. there is no comparison.

your opinions don't facts make

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #41 - 06/04/24 at 17:59:37

Eegore wrote on 06/04/24 at 16:25:31:
"...not one grandma spent a night, or 5 minutes, in jail for peacefully walking through the Capital..."  

OK
How many, 'males'
How many, 'father's',
How many, 'Grampa's'
peacefully walking through the Capital
did not pay a fine or go to jail ?

Specifically referring, mails, fathers, grampa's.
AND fines and Jail

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 06/04/24 at 18:33:16

Eegore wrote on 06/04/24 at 16:25:31:

That's not true.  I posted literally every human with jail time on this very forum, with links to every court filing on record, and not one grandma spent a night, or 5 minutes, in jail for peacefully walking through the Capital.

Would you accept that kind of exaggerated rhetoric as a valid argument from someone trying to defend the actions during the reactive Floyd violence?

Really? I found this in two seconds. Is it not accurate?
Connie Meggs, 60, of Dunnellon, Florida, was sentenced to 15 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release. A member of the Oath Keepers far-right group accused of helping organize the uprising, she was convicted of conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding.

"I am so angry at my husband for doing this to me," she added. Cheney reported that Meggs' child and grandchild were in the court's gallery and also crying at the hearing.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 06/04/24 at 20:16:45

OK
How many, 'males'
How many, 'father's',
How many, 'Grampa's'
peacefully walking through the Capital
did not pay a fine or go to jail ?

Specifically referring, mails, fathers, grampa's.
AND fines and Jail

Many did not pay a fine or go to jail.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 06/04/24 at 20:30:28

Really? I found this in two seconds. Is it not accurate?
Connie Meggs, 60, of Dunnellon, Florida, was sentenced to 15 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release. A member of the Oath Keepers far-right group accused of helping organize the uprising, she was convicted of conspiring to obstruct an official proceeding.

Spend more than 2 seconds and actually read her court transcript.  Or argue with the person that read all of it for you.  

https://dockets.justia.com/search?parties=Connie+Meggs

She's not a grandma that just walked around after visiting a Trump rally.  She lied about her firearms, lied about messages sent from her phone, and wasn't just casually strolling through in her Sunday church dress with a cane.

She of course blames her husband, and her defense is obligated to present her as an innocent tag along.  I have no insight into her marriage, it may be true, maybe her husband has that level of control over all of her interactions.  Unfortunately she chose to lie, and Caleb Berry, another Oath Keeper testified against her, providing evidence of her knowledge and her stating their purpose of going to the Capitol to "try to stop the vote count".

Passing her off as some innocent grandma caught up in the crowd with no plans of ever entering is intentional downplaying.  She premeditated and willfully brought her own gun into the US Capitol.  That's a crime no matter when it happens.

This doesn't mean I agree with her sentencing, or her trial.  It means I will accept facts and the situation for what it is, instead of trying to claim/imply they incarcerated a ton of senior citizens for simple trespassing after the police "waved them in".  Her situation is not even close to that scenario.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:55:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › LOCK HIM UP!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.