Send Topic Print
LOCK HIM UP!!! (Read 411 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: LOCK HIM UP!!!
Reply #15 - 06/03/24 at 05:10:35

We’ve got to find a way out of this or we’re doomed. The left can’t pretend this was an honest trial. It was absolutely a political banana republic style joke.

And the right can’t get behind the idea of voting to get revenge for one man being wronged. People are wronged everyday, it’s not fair but $hit happens.

I’m not shedding a drop of blood for Trump and certainly am not spilling a drop of anyone else’s other.

The problem is how to get out of this. If the Supreme Court steps in and declares Trump innocent, the leftist will riot 10 times more than the George Floyd riots. If they agree with the lower court, very little riots, if any, will happen. I still hope somehow at the convention everybody rallies behind Ron DeSantis. That would solve a lot of problems.

My belief is two sides can never get along unless both agree there are boundaries (not necessarily physical ones ) that neither will cross. The other option is one side completely defeats the other side. Completely.

I would not have believed the left would beat up Jewish college students  so they’ve already cross that boundary. I’m not exactly sure where the boundary is for the left.

The right could explode one of these days but it won’t be over Trump. And January 6 was not an insurrection, it was a one time protest out of control. The proof of that is nothing has happened since despite the fact many of those people are sitting in a jail cell, while others who participated in violence in the name of leftist charges walked away without so much as a slap on the wrist. If that didn’t create a violent explosion from the right what will?

The ball is in the leftist court. They’ve got to stop. But the problem is leftist Politicians have created this monster, and now they have no way to control it. Plus their power depends on it. Our local congresswoman, Cori Bush is a classic example.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 06/03/24 at 06:54:22

If only you could hear yourself  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 06/03/24 at 06:59:08

“…leftist Politicians have created this monster,
and now they have no way to control it.
Plus their power depends on it.…”

Just one example.

Floyd/BLM.
Riots for Years. Over 2000 Cities, Stealing, Destruction, (over 2 BILLON now), Disrupting, ‘autonomous:’ places where only gangs RULLED.
And relatively NOTHING DONE.

VS

J9.
Only ONE killed, and that was by a PROTECTED, person. Most peacefully took selfies.
And the vast majority, put in Jail/Fined.

So when one person gives a left opinion, in an outrageously way.
(F UCK sign at a School drop-off)

So when one person gives a right opinion, in a normal way.
(Upside down flag)

The majority of the Media make it a big deal.

After encouraging the whirlwind, just because,
‘…… they (the UL’s)  have no way to control it……’

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/03/24 at 07:21:41

Serowbot wrote on 06/03/24 at 06:54:22:

Tell me what I said then.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/03/24 at 11:17:31

There's no way one can look at just the basic math of Left vs Right protests and come to an honest conclusion that Left response patterns are not, by far, more costly and damaging to private and public property.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 06/03/24 at 11:28:13

Eegore wrote on 06/03/24 at 11:17:31:
 There's no way one can look at just the basic math of Left vs Right protests and come to an honest conclusion that Left response patterns are not, by far, more costly and damaging to private and public property.

Yes their is !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/03/24 at 14:13:59

Yes their is !!!!!!

Not if one does the actual math.  One can always refuse to Observe things they don't want to be part of their reality, but the rest of the world can still do math.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/03/24 at 14:38:10

You forgot deadly.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/03/24 at 14:40:34

Did I read your response wrong? Did you intend to add “are not” by far more costly? I think you meant to say “are by far” more costly and damaging.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/03/24 at 14:41:57

You forgot deadly.

This is true.  I have found that while "Right" leaning rhetoric is more violent, they are typically lazier and mostly complain.  "Left" leaning humans are more likely to follow through, and complain less than they actually do things.

This is why "Leftist" policy gets through faster, and violence is more common.  They complain less and do more, typically with more modern technology.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 06/03/24 at 15:24:25

Eegore wrote on 06/03/24 at 14:13:59:
""Not if one does the actual math. ..."

Please explain how,

A peaceful, ‘Protest’, costs more money, than a, ‘BLM/Floyd’, type protest.

Which burned down buildings, Burned down entire complexes, breaks windows, throws bricks, causes physical damage to people, and property. Steal/loot whatever can be stolen or looted. Block, People, (having babies or in serious need for a doctor), Ambulance, Fire, police traffic on an interstate road. Creating Autonomous areas, which cost a huge amount of money to fix the damage. And doing this for over 2,000 Places in the US. And doing it for at least Three Years.  (An on and on and on !)

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 06/03/24 at 15:41:15

Please explain how,

A peaceful, ‘Protest’, costs more money, than a, ‘BLM/Floyd’, type protest.

Which burned down buildings, Burned down entire complexes, breaks windows, throws bricks, causes physical damage to people, and property. Steal/loot whatever can be stolen or looted. Block, People, (having babies or in serious need for a doctor), Ambulance, Fire, police traffic on an interstate road. Creating Autonomous areas, which cost a huge amount of money to fix the damage. And doing this for over 2,000 Places in the US. And doing it for at least Three Years.  (An on and on and on !)

I can do math so I won't do that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/03/24 at 16:07:27

Eegore wrote on 06/03/24 at 14:41:57:
You forgot deadly.

This is true.  I have found that while "Right" leaning rhetoric is more violent, they are typically lazier and mostly complain.  "Left" leaning humans are more likely to follow through, and complain less than they actually do things.

This is why "Leftist" policy gets through faster, and violence is more common.  They complain less and do more, typically with more modern technology.

Lazy? That’s a ridiculous statement. You think not destroying property is an indication of laziness? Please tell me your account was hacked or you drank your lunch…..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/03/24 at 16:08:13

Did I read your response wrong? Did you intend to add “are not” by far more costly? I think you meant to say “are by far” more costly and damaging.

That would be more accurate.

To make it simple: Left leaning protests do more damage then Right leaning ones.  According to math as we know it.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #29 - 06/04/24 at 03:26:29

Serowbot wrote on 06/03/24 at 06:54:22:

There is nothing wrong with being conservatively oriented even though there is a strong political opinion and a deep sense of frustration and concern about the current political and social situation in the United States.
The emotional response to the situation is a mix of fear, uncertainty and frustration, but he strives for moderate and peaceful solutions to reduce tensions.

He values ​​fairness and he is critical of what he sees as unequal treatment of people with different political beliefs. What is wrong with that?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 22:24:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › LOCK HIM UP!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.