Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Just watch
Reply #15 - 05/22/24 at 03:32:39

WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/24 at 15:28:22:
This is desperation. And it’s an obvious desperation. It’s pretty sad actually. They’re down by two touchdowns with a few seconds ago and they’re just throwing a Hail Mary.

Knowing full well the liberal media will repeat their catchphrases that this is proof the Republicans only want an issue not a solution, but what’s apparent is that the influence the media has over voters is waning as the months tick by. Obviously, Elon Musk’s, purchase of Twitter is an enormous roadblock to the Democrats who are accustomed to manipulating public perception.

The majority people know the truth. The Democrats favor open borders knowing that in the future these people will be able to vote. Maybe as early as the 2024 presidential election. They’re probably gonna need that to win. That’s their plan. That’s been their plan all along.

Now I imagine the TDS infected ones will say it’s a federal offense for an illegal alien to vote but as we found out in 2020, plenty of people voted illegally so that’s just a minor speedbump for the Democrats to get around …lland they will try.

YES the world IS flat, trump won the election, biden is the puppet master behind the prosecutions   of trump, trump is not guilty of anything, the doj/fbi planned to assassinate trump
YES chicken little the sky is falling

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Just watch
Reply #16 - 05/22/24 at 05:21:50

YES the world IS flat, trump won the election, biden is the puppet master behind the prosecutions   of trump, trump is not guilty of anything, the doj/fbi planned to assassinate trump
YES chicken little the sky is falling

No, the world is not flat, that was demonstrated using shadows hundreds of years ago.
No, Trump was not declared the winners by the authorities have jurisdiction over the declaration of the results.
No, Biden is not a puppet master because as one prosecuting attorney basically said as to why he didn’t bring charges against him,  Biden is long past his mental prime and unable to do anything that complicated so a jury would correctly view him as a bumbling old man and would never convict him. So no, he’s not a puppet master of anything.
No, I’m sure Trump is guilty of many things, I just don’t know what those are.
Doubtful there was a serious assassination plan, but likely musing by disgruntled agents over some beers.
No, I was just outside in the sky is not falling where I am.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 19:15:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just watch

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.