Baltimor. (Read 80 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Baltimor.
03/27/24 at 07:27:28

I was able to track down the owner of the ship.

The owner of the vessel DALI is China COSCO Shipping Corporation Limited.

Could it have something to do with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ldHtoTwP8

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Baltimor.
Reply #1 - 03/27/24 at 08:42:32

I have seen a video where the ship does not sail straight to the bridge, but makes a sharp turn to the right at the last moment. It takes enormous force to make such a bend. the rudder must be turned full and preferably you should give the ship's engine full throttle.
And when I look at the smoke from the chimney, that is the case here. WOT.

I posted the video on youtube (23 sec)
https://youtu.be/aTz4x76HWsk

I come from a maritime family, and I have goosebumps from what I have seen. I think this can well be an attack, an attack by China on a NATO country.

We have to wait and see what the ship's black box indicates.
Because it may still be that the engine was in reverse.

I have my own opinion on this and I don't think we will be told what the situation realy is.

https://imgur.com/gallery/QIFXxk3

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/27/24 at 10:08:17

I'm surprised it took this long to blame it on China.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 03/27/24 at 10:13:01

I’ve seen stuff like this all over Twitter. Could it be an attack? Sure, anything is possible. But the odds are 99.99% plus it was just an accident.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/27/24 at 10:36:59

Well the mainstream media keeps it at a ship that sails under the Panamanian flag. Why not say a Chinese ship?
And we forget about the cables that Chinese ships tear with their anchors in the North Sea.
It was called Covid, not the Wuhan virus.

That denial button does not works for me.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/27/24 at 14:04:42

I’m not denying there’s BS in the news, that’s a fact. And I’m not denying government still really terrible, nefarious, awful things.

But this is almost certainly an accident.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/27/24 at 17:35:53

Ships made in one country sail under the flag of another all the time.

I don't know what mainstream "media" said its a Panamanian flag but where I am the "media" is accurately reporting it is a Singapore registered ship owned by Grace Ocean Pte Ltd.  Not sure where your information is from, but mine is from IMO 9697428 report that Maersk uses to charter all of it's ships.

My understanding is that the evidenced volume and thickness of the black smoke is not normal for a ship like this, and a ship is typically fined for being in a state that creates it.  This comes from the SUNY Maritime College.

https://www.sunymaritime.edu/

What I am wondering is if the navigation recording box indicates this was an accident, will the box be wrong and they guys that evaluated it be secret Chinese agents, and the "Media" that releases it be part of the cover-up, because people on X (Twitter) became overnight experts by watching YouTube.

An interesting look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4AuGZIhJ_c

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/28/24 at 06:33:43

zevenenergie wrote on 03/28/24 at 05:32:07:
Eegore wrote on 03/27/24 at 17:35:53:
 Ships made in one country sail under the flag of another all the time.
I know this is normal.

I don't know what mainstream "media" said its a Panamanian flag but where I am the "media" is accurately reporting it is a Singapore registered ship owned by  Grace Ocean Pte Ltd. Not sure where your information is from, but mine is from IMO 9697428 report that Maersk uses to charter all of it's ships.

Our media stated that is was under the panamese vlag But when I look at the Equasis site, it indeed sails under the Singapore flag.
And the owner is indeed the British Virgin Islands-based Grace Ocean Investment Limited.
I had used Chat GPT to find the owner so I checkt today:

Me:
Where do you get that information from, do you have the source for me?
ChatGPT
I apologize for the confusion, but I am unable to look up real-time data or consult external sources. My response was based on my knowledge up to January 2022 and general information about shipping companies.

My understanding is that the evidenced volume and thickness of the black smoke is not normal for a ship like this, and a ship is typically fined for being in a state that creates it.  This comes from the SUNY Maritime College.

https://www.sunymaritime.edu/

That's true, but when you give a ship full throttle, while it is sailing slowly, it smokes much more than when it is at full speed.

When I watch the video I still see a ship making a sharp turn with an engine at full throttle.
It could also be that the ship is full throttle astern.
But given the speed at which it rotates, I think it is deliberately targeting the bridge pillar. A ship that has lost control usually sails straight ahead. Because the pressure of the water on the rudder pushes the rudder straight. There must have been a signal to change course, and the question is how that happened with a broken installation.
And you don't just throw a ship this big off course, especially when I look at the images, I would say that even it,s bow thrusters have been used. And a hard turn to the right seems like a very strange malfunction to me.

What I am wondering is if the navigation recording box indicates this was an accident, will the box be wrong and they guys that evaluated it be secret Chinese agents, and the "Media" that releases it be part of the cover-up, because people on X (Twitter) became overnight experts by watching YouTube. I,m trained as a marine engineer, and my father was a captain on board large ocean-going tugs.

An interesting look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4AuGZIhJ_c

I watched the video in full, the story of the anchor as an emergency manurve to move the ship away from the bridge pier is strange. You can turn a ship like this, but there is no button through which an anchor falls. you need assistance from the crew for that it,s it is quite a procedure.  
It is clear that an anchor has fallen. I think they tried to stop the ship.

That they tried to stop the ship by turning it is also verry unrealistic in such a narrow channel.

Something went completely wrong there, that's right. A ship is full of actuators that are controlled by PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers). Although these systems often have robust security measures, there have been cases where they were vulnerable to security problems.

All in all, the very strange malfunction, the same time as the American fleet arrives at the Philippines.

Now that it is not a Chinese ship owner, I would like to believe that it is an accident.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/28/24 at 07:07:26

How the U.S. Hacked Iran's Nuclear Facility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1SNqjvOBYU
And that was years ago.

And to show how creative China is:

No country is working harder and faster in the microchip industry than China! Chinese scientists recently produced a new ACCEL microchip that uses light instead of electric current and is 3000 times faster than Nvidia's A100 chip!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGWf5C6TMDM
But that's another topic in itself.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 15:24:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Baltimor.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.