Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump removed from CO ballot (Read 221 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Trump removed from CO ballot
12/19/23 at 20:26:23

So they pulled it off.  I didn't really think the chance of success was very high given the prior ruling, but the Colorado Supreme Court pulled Trump from the qualified state ballot for Presidential candidates.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/O...

They have until Jan 05 to get a final ruling from the SCOTUS.

The real question is if any of this is worth changing my State citizenship over.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Trump removed from CO ballot
Reply #1 - 12/20/23 at 03:31:01

he can add insurrectionist to his resume Smiley

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/20/23 at 05:36:12

Eegore wrote on 12/19/23 at 20:26:23:
 So they pulled it off.  I didn't really think the chance of success was very high given the prior ruling, but the Colorado Supreme Court pulled Trump from the qualified state ballot for Presidential candidates.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/O...

They have until Jan 05 to get a final ruling from the SCOTUS.

The real question is if any of this is worth changing my State citizenship over.

No.
This genuine instance of “court insurrection” will not stand.
Besides, you need to be available to vote in favor of common sense candidates for your state, whether they be Republican or Democrat.
And this could be used as a litmus test. Any candidate justifying this decision is unworthy of elected office.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/20/23 at 05:55:03

Ramaswamy says he’ll demand his name removed from any ballot in Colorado and asks DeSantis and Haley to do the same. If I were those two, I’d agree on the condition Ramaswamy pledges to never tout as a demonstration of his leadership skills, he was the one to organize this. If he agreed to that, they should do it. And this is far fetched, but Biden should demand his name be removed as well.

Not only has Trump not been charged with insurrection, he has never been convicted of anything. It’s hard to overstate how ridiculous this decision is. Now that an impeachment hearing against Biden has been scheduled, what’s to prevent a state from removing Biden from the ballot based simply on allegations he took money from our chief competitor(enemy) in the world, China, and thus is guilty of “…or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.” .?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 12/20/23 at 06:26:28

If Trump stays on the ballot, there are a lot of former Trumpers that are now never Trumpers.
If Trump is taken off the ballot there are alot of MAGA cultists that will never vote for anyone other than Trump.

Win win

Watching a slo-mo train wreck that's plays ugly in forward or reverse

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 12/20/23 at 07:32:11

What would one call the people, in a governing body ?

That believes giving away  
    Tax Payer money

Is better than addressing a homeless camp,
       that has caused  Tax Paying
       Businesses to loose revenue.

Could the same people,
       be going back to,  
           a person,
’gets a hanging,  cause they deserve it ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 12/20/23 at 08:21:49

MnSpring wrote on 12/20/23 at 07:32:11:
What would one call the people, in a governing body ?

That believes giving away  
    Tax Payer money

Is better than addressing a homeless camp,
       that has caused  Tax Paying
       Businesses to loose revenue.

Could the same people,
       be going back to,  
           a person,
’gets a hanging,  cause they deserve it ?

????????????????????  Huh

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 12/20/23 at 08:55:30

this is the second court to enter a formal judgement of insurrection against the diaper don..
read COVICTION

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/20/23 at 09:00:59

Serowbot wrote on 12/20/23 at 06:26:28:
If Trump stays on the ballot, there are a lot of former Trumpers that are now never Trumpers.  I can’t imagine any Trump supporter changing their mind because of a clearly unconstitutional  decision by Colorado Supreme Court.
If Trump is taken off the ballot there are alot of MAGA cultists that will never vote for anyone other than Trump. That statement is absolutely true.

Win win

Watching a slo-mo train wreck that's plays ugly in forward or reverse

But you can’t be more wrong. This is a lose – lose situation. It’s an awful decision. The Supreme Court will absolutely overturn this and all this does is drive a wedge between groups of people even deeper. An absolutely terrible decision.

And I guess I’m prophetic because the attorney general from Texas had a similar thought as I did but with a twist. In his view, because Biden is failing to enforce the requirement to protect the United States based upon his lax border enforcement policy, he is an ineligible to be President under the 14th amendment.

My view is that because Biden is under impeachment inquiry, and there are allegations he took money from China, an enemy of the United States, he is ineligible to run for president. There’s no difference between the two situations. If Trump’s not eligible, Biden is not either.

But I don’t want that. The decision those four fruitcakes made is ridiculous. And as a sign of how ridiculous it is, there are seven Democrats on that court and three of them recognized its ridiculousness so may there’s hope yet.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #9 - 12/20/23 at 10:43:58

What's worst to me is that the Democrats don't realize how ridiculous the situation is becoming.

If you're okay with your president being a thingy, (I can't imagine that, but) okay so be it.
But that you agree with getting rid of Trump for political reasons and that within a two-party system. Then you have lost all sense of proportions.

I mean, you don't stay whit a spin doctor if you have something wrong with your balls.

Then you're going to use your common sense and say; hey dude, go play with your own balls.

(I use some coarse language because I think it's more understandable)

What's wrong with your cut feeling?
One of the two pillars of democracy is being sawed out from under your ass.

Are you fine whit that?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 12/20/23 at 12:58:13

zevenenergie wrote on 12/20/23 at 10:43:58:
(I use some coarse language because I think it's more understandable)

It wasn't at all  

??????????????  Huh

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #11 - 12/20/23 at 13:27:35

One of the two pillars of democracy is being sawed out from under your ass.

there are three pillars (branches) to our democracy
legislative, judicial, executive

our political parties have evolved through out our history

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #12 - 12/21/23 at 02:46:33

I don't think most people in the hysterical states of America realize that just about everything is degenerating.
And mainly in the political field, but also in the scientific field.
And especially if you compare it with the emerging economies.

That cannot be otherwise.

If you let a group of elderly people run a company and the competitors are fanatically driven young people. You will fall behind, which will result in a takeover.

The focus of the Americans should be much more on collectively understanding the hopeless situation they have found themselves in. And then the whole government in the ultrasonic cleaner...

If you need an 80 year old because he is a trusted face then there is something wrong with how you are running the country.

The focus now is on eliminating an opponent.
This shows how incompetent the current government is.
And the Democrats are eating it like cake.
They support it.

The focus of voters should be to wake up the next layer.

Your country can only be pulled out of the spiral of degeneration if change comes from below.

The victory the Democrats hope to celebrate is nothing more than the greatest disruption the Hysterical States of America's  have ever experienced.

If there wil be no overall evolution, America will become something like India 50 years ago. A third world country with buildings everywhere that are reminiscent of a very wealthy period.

What do you do when your head is full of thoughts that hopelessly mess up your life?
Then you shift your attention to your body.
Then you feel the natural rhythm of breathing and the grounding it provides. And the well-being that comes from that.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/21/23 at 05:47:43

I don't think most people in the hysterical states of America realize that just about everything is degenerating.
And mainly in the political field, but also in the scientific field.
And especially if you compare it with the emerging economies

I think there’s a lot to this. Liberals are destroying the historic structure of this country. Coupled with the fact we aren’t having enough babies and the Democratic Get-Out-The-Vote program is bringing in millions of young people from all over the world, we will slowly become unrecognizable and certainly not the world leader within a few generations. The country my beautiful granddaughter will grown up with her own family will be second tier and potentially dangerous to her. Nothing will be better. Not a single thing. Nothing.
I hate leftist for that.

I have this thought it very well could be India that slowly begins ruling the world. As motorcyclists, we should know many bikes are made in India. Obviously Royal Enfield, but the new Triumph Scrambler, some Harleys, some very popular KTMs, some BMWs and of course HERO which is the largest motorcycle manufacturer in the world.

The bottom line is leftist liberals suck and like ants, there should be a poison barrier you can spray that forces them to go ruin someone else’s country.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/21/23 at 05:49:00

thumperclone wrote on 12/20/23 at 08:55:30:
this is the second court to enter a formal judgement of insurrection against the diaper don..
read COVICTION

Could you name those and cite the conviction record?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 21:05:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump removed from CO ballot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.