Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No way I’ve been this wrong (Read 54 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

No way I’ve been this wrong
11/19/23 at 04:46:54

Not seen this. Maybe I’ve been wrong all the time.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1726212709920710657/vid/avc1/486x270/JJ1Qq
mK3ODqmM2Ne.mp4?tag=14

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: No way I’ve been this wrong
Reply #1 - 11/19/23 at 05:22:37

Fixed:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1726212709920710657/vid/avc1/486x270/JJ...

No context by the way.  I assume this is more Jan 6th footage.

As I said before, just pick the footage you want that best suits what you think should be the truth.  Pro-Trump humans will only look at the casual walking around taking selfies and ignore the people assaulting law enforcement.

Anti-Trump will only look at the violence and ignore the people walking in casually that literally did no harm at all.

People who don't care who the POTUS is will realize all of these things happened in a dynamic and fluid flow of interaction that in some locations were chaotic and at others controlled.  As would be predicted when odds are 100 to 1 the "Hold the line" strategy will only be implemented for the duration required (to get the principle(s) to safety) before they allow the crowd energy, both violent and non-violent to dissipate by opening the doors.

Again, people who aren't emotionally invested in this will see the the event for what it was.  A large group of humans in a location where some criminal and some non-criminal activities took place.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/19/23 at 06:08:26

10 years from now, no one will admit to ever supporting tRump

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 11/19/23 at 07:39:06

Serowbot wrote on 11/19/23 at 06:08:26:

Incorrect

Their was a person,
Who, WAS, a Democrat until 1962,
then he opened his political eyes.

In 42, he said it was impossible to remove an incompetent or lazy worker" due to the incompetence, delays, and inefficiencies" of the federal bureaucracy.   (Which NOTHING was done, yet ‘promised it would be’, then PROMPTLY BURIED)

Took a State which was, UNDER WATER,  and turned its deficit into a surplus, then GAVE BACK that money to the Tax Payers.

Removed a 18% + interest rate,

Solved the Iran Crisis,

Eliminated the energy crisis, (MADE BY INCOMPETENCE).

And many, Many, MANY more things !!!!!

That person is STILL being talked about as the most popular POTUS some 43 years later !
  (By people who are NOT dead)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/19/23 at 07:58:52

Not quite 10 years…… but you supported the insurrection on the video I linked because it’s just one of many “insurrections” that occurred during Trump’s presidency. Many Democratic politicians supported and encouraged this and other insurrections but we don’t know to what level behind the scenes because the FBI was not politicized to use their powers to protect their preferred political candidate.

10 years from now, we’ll be embarrassed, well I will not sure about you, to the degree you destroy the lives of hundreds while allowing  tens of thousands to do far far worse because they were on the same side as the media.

You fell for this one because you thought this was January 6 and not the standard anti-Trump “peaceful protest” where police officers were attacked and injured. Again, proof January 6 was not an insurrection. It was a political protest, that got out of control by a few and the Democratic Party along with the complicit media, used the opportunity to create this idea of a genuine insurrection where the security of the nation was at risk, which is perhaps the most ridiculous thing ever.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 11/19/23 at 11:06:31

MnSpring wrote on 11/19/23 at 07:39:06:
That person is STILL being talked about as the most popular POTUS some 43 years later !
  (By people who are NOT dead)

What would he think of tRump?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 11/19/23 at 11:11:58

WebsterMark wrote on 11/19/23 at 07:58:52:
You fell for this one because you thought this was January 6 and not the standard anti-Trump “peaceful protest” where police officers were attacked and injured. Again, proof January 6 was not an insurrection. It was a political protest, that got out of control by a few and the Democratic Party along with the complicit media, used the opportunity to create this idea of a genuine insurrection where the security of the nation was at risk, which is perhaps the most ridiculous thing ever.

Nope, I wasn't fooled.
This one took place outdoors in public, not inside the Capitol building.
Not much camo.
No Congressman running in terror

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 11/19/23 at 14:52:58

Serowbot wrote on 11/19/23 at 11:11:58:
"... No Congressman running in terror"

What would you call this?
 (From just 3 of the UL Loving, Major, web sites)

“…Congressman Sean Casten said he was evacuated from the DNC building…”

“…Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif, (posted on X), that he was evacuated from the DNC "after pro-terrorist, anti-#Israel protestors grew violent…”

“…The top three House Democratic leaders were all inside the DNC headquarters as protests started outside…”

“…Capitol Police said that all lawmakers were moved from the area for their safety….”

“… Rep. Sean Casten, D-Ill., posted on X that he was “rescued” from the DNC building by “armed officers” …”

“… Brad Sherman, a Democratic congressman for California, said that he was among the lawmakers in the DNC headquarters meeting party candidates. He told CNN that the building was locked down as a result of the demonstration and that the Capitol Police "did an outstanding job and evacuated us through the basement" …”

“…in which six police officers were injured and several lawmakers had to be evacuated from DNC headquarters,…”

“…the protesters forced the evacuation of Democratic lawmakers, including House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries….””…"We were rescued by armed officers who did not know the protesters’ intent; they knew only that Members of Congress were inside,…”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #8 - 11/20/23 at 01:41:20

This is a very nice example of a thought floating around in your head. (Which does not correspond to reality, as usual)

Cheesy

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/20/23 at 04:08:20

Serowbot wrote on 11/19/23 at 11:11:58:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/19/23 at 07:58:52:

Nope, I wasn't fooled.
This one took place outdoors in public, not inside the Capitol building.
Not much camo.
No Congressman running in terror

So it was an undeclared insurrection?

Jan 6 was not an insurrection.

And have people been prosecuted for supporting the non-preferred candidate, ( I’m sorry you call that insurrection) who never actually went into the capital?

It was a media inspired term that many sane Democrats went with because they heard it all the time but many active progressive leftists like yourself have ingrained into your DNA despite clear evidence it was not. You’ve gotten so accustomed to lying to yourself, you don’t know the difference between lies and reality!

Remember Sew my friend, your mind is a terrible thing to waste!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/20/23 at 05:55:13

They had alternate electors submit fake documents
They told Pence to reject the real ones
They tried to stop the process

That's more than a rowdy protest
That's a plan
A plan to insurrect

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/20/23 at 09:59:40

If I recall, two women, who illegally cornered a cowardly US senator (Flake or Flak, don’t recall his name exactly)during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, and forced him through threats and intimidation to change his mind on a vote. Sounds like an insurrection to me.
During Trump‘s inauguration, there were mass protest and soldiers had to guard the White House to keep them from invading stopping official government business. Sounds like an insurrection to me.

As far as who “they“ are, many of the people sentenced to prison time had nothing to do with very few delusional people who could clearly be said to imagine they were doing something. Something, as in the same thing the people who charge the gates of the White House, or the Supreme Court thought they were doing.

This was no insurrection and the prosecution of all people Who walked into the capital because they were just following the crowd that the police waved in, has been an embarrassment.

And I don’t want Trump as president, but doggone it if he does get elected I genuinely hope he drains the swamp for real this time and completely destroys the career of those involved with this. Unfortunately, I don’t think he’ll get elected and I don’t think he’ll do that even if he does. For one thing, the Republicans are too honorable to join in and gang up on people like the lowlife Democrats did.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 21:45:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No way I’ve been this wrong

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.