Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Carb rebuild, jet questions (Read 41 times)
SoC
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Carb rebuild, jet questions
11/09/23 at 17:03:09

I know there is a tutorial on carb rebuilds and jet selection/replacement, but for the life of me I cannot locate it with the search function. Any advice or a link would be appreciated. I have a a Jet set from Lancer, trying to figure what if any changes to make.

It is just a general rebuild, so thinking to just go with stock, but was hoping to get some info on what results to expect with any changes. Carbs are not my strong point, this is actually first time I have ever attempted a rebuild. To make matters worse it was n my bench for 6 months disassembled waiting for me to put it back together, so I have misplaced in my memory much about taking it apart and am relying on a combination factory service manual and a Clymers.  

Thanks

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Carb rebuild, jet questions
Reply #1 - 11/09/23 at 17:59:22

My "go to" for elevations up to 3,000 feet or so is a #150 main, #50 pilot, and 3 washers on the needle.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 11/09/23 at 19:01:54

WWW   IP Logged
SoC
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Reply #3 - 11/11/23 at 16:06:16

Dave and Versy, Thanks for the responses, I think I will go with the recommendations from Dave for starters. I am trying to get the RYCA bike I got last year running. Work started on it but I got side tracked with boating stuff and construction at my house with the summer weather. My wife really loves sailing and the boat, so in her mind it takes priority over my bikes.

I have a second carb in need of rebuild also, so I am trying to advance up the learning curve with this sort of thing.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:18:32

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Carb rebuild, jet questions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.