Send Topic Print
Nothing to see here (Read 129 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Nothing to see here
11/03/23 at 04:28:27

So the largest Democratic donor stole hundreds of millions of dollars and funded Democrat’s elections is going to jail for decades……but remember the 2020 election was the fairest election ever and Joe Biden is a totally legitimate president.

And an mayoral election was overturned in CT for the exact same things we saw in Georgia., Oh, interesting. But nothing to see here, the 2020 Presidential election was the first election history and Joe Biden is totally legitimate….

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nothing to see here
Reply #1 - 11/03/23 at 05:49:54

But when the guy you like wins using similar strategy its ok.

It's only corrupt when you lose, when you win it's superior strategy.

When a candidate calls for investigation of election fraud in all 50 States, instead of only claiming it happened in the one's that would change results, I would think they are on to something.  When it's only an issue in cases where it changes outcomes, then it's pretty clear it is strategic and not a true concern.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/03/23 at 07:17:30

Maybe I'm just old but, Crypto currency just sounds like Monopoly money to me
Can anyone explain WTF it's really about?  

...using child words if you please ... Tongue

Totally off topic but...
PS... Eric Trump saying he don't know da' bidness, he just pours concrete... Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
I can't stop!
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/03/23 at 07:35:33

Eegore wrote on 11/03/23 at 05:49:54:
 But when the guy you like wins using similar strategy its ok.

It's only corrupt when you lose, when you win it's superior strategy.

Not true.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/03/23 at 07:36:04

Nobody can explain cryptocurrency. That’s purposeful!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/03/23 at 07:52:26

Maybe I'm just old but, Crypto currency just sounds like Monopoly money to me

It's money that is not physically printed, that has no central bank controlling it.  It's encrypted by using a blockchain, a method of verification where many many sources verify a transaction, thus eliminating the problem of people duplicating their digital currency.  

The advantage is it takes the government out of your money.  The disadvantage is that makes crypto more market-driven and thus more volatile in value.  This is why prices go up and down so easily.

Crypto is real, you can use it to buy things.  It's value however is unstable because there is no central bank stabilizing the market.  For people that actually use it, there is no real question as to how it works.  the only people I know that question it are people that have nothing at all to do with it.  Much like the people I know that have the most concerns about motorcycle safety are people who never rode a motorcycle.

So basically crypto is what all the anti-Federal Reserve pro-gold standard humans want, but it also has all of the disadvantages.  I find it interesting that of the people I know that hate the Federal reserve, none of them will use the very alternative they have been asking for.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 11/03/23 at 08:25:26

"So the largest Democratic donor stole hundreds of millions of dollars and funded Democrat’s elections is going to jail for decades ..."

Na, Prediction:
Sleepy, Rattlebrained, Pud-den Head
will PARDON him,
when he leaves office.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 11/03/23 at 08:27:12

My wallet has no slot for that  Tongue

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 11/03/23 at 08:31:16

"... the people I know that hate the Federal reserve, none of them will use the very alternative they have been asking for.
..."

It is SIMPLE to do !!!!!!!!
Just work for CASH only,
Do not become a Citizen !!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 11/03/23 at 08:38:00

Serowbot wrote on 11/03/23 at 07:17:30:
"...

It's a Scam, (Just like Berni Made Famous), only instead of 1 or 2 at the top, their are Thousands.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/03/23 at 08:54:45

It's a Scam, (Just like Berni Made Famous), only instead of 1 or 2 at the top, their are Thousands.

Considering how many people use it to buy things it's a pretty useable scam.  The only people I know that think crypto isn't real are people that already decided before they ever looked at what it is.  Can people scam using crypto?  Yes.  They can scam using cash too.  Is cash a scam because I can get scammed by people using cash?

The problem is you can't have decentralized money and also have the stability of governed money.  It's not possible.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 11/03/23 at 09:59:48

Eegore wrote on 11/03/23 at 08:54:45:
" Considering how many people use it to buy things it's a pretty useable scam. ...".   

Consider the people/business who took Crypto for a thing.
They took 100.00 Crypto, for a 50.00 item.
They kept the crypto, and now it is worth 25.00.

The scam works because there are SO MANY PEOPLE !!!!!!!
  (NOW)

Gold/Silver/etc can Easily
NOT be,  “governed money”

You know this !!!!!!!

One can NOT, ‘Make Up” a currency out of thin air.

Why are Diamonds, held, and traded in a very, Very, VERY, tight, controlled, and structured environment ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/03/23 at 10:41:54

Consider the people/business who took Crypto for a thing.
They took 100.00 Crypto, for a 50.00 item.
They kept the crypto, and now it is worth 25.00.

Or people like me made thousands of dollars profit and still do today, make purchases and sales using it.  No scamming needed, just verified transactions just like a bank does, but no requirement for a private bank.  The problem is the human agreeing to pay 100 for a 50 item, not the medium used to do it.

Gold/Silver/etc can Easily
NOT be,  “governed money”

Agreed.  Go ahead and use gold to pay for things instead of cash so you aren't using money from a centralized bank.

"One can NOT, ‘Make Up” a currency out of thin air."

If that was what was happening then I'd agree.  The problem is your lack of education on this.  It's a lot like people that don't own guns using the internet to tell them how guns work, so they can tell real gun owners how dangerous it is.  They decided guns were dangerous before bothering to educate themselves or even try using one, so now anything anti-gun is true.  There is a criminal element to gun ownership/sales/use but that does not make every gun sold/bought/owned dangerous.

Crypto is no different.  Having a portion made out of thin air (which it isn't) doesn't make all of it made out of thin air.

Crypto is not a scam because people can use crypto to scam.  I was called over a phone and they tried to scam me.  Are phones a scam?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 11/03/23 at 12:37:59

Eegore wrote on 11/03/23 at 10:41:54:
"...  The problem is your lack of education on this.    

Please describe where the Crypto money comes/came from.
And how it can be mined by using electrons ?

As for making money. Hundreds of Thousands Made, and can still make a lot of money by watching and cleaver trading.

Just like the 1st 3/4th of the Ponzi Scam investing people did !

"Why are Diamonds, held, and traded in a very, Very, VERY, tight, controlled, and structured environment ?"

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/03/23 at 13:17:05

Please describe where the Crypto money comes/came from.
And how it can be mined by using electrons ?

By primarily using 5 types of cryptography.  How is gold mined?  Is the issue electrons?  Is it because you want to have a physical item?   Most money today does not physically exist.  It's no longer possible to warehouse enough physical product for exchanges, the world moved on.

As for making money. Hundreds of Thousands Made, and can still make a lot of money by watching and cleaver trading.

Just like the 1st 3/4th of the Ponzi Scam investing people did !

Incorrect, cryptocurrency itself is nothing like a Ponzi Scam - but you can create a Ponzi scam using crypto, just like you can with physical cash, gold, marbles or grain.  I was emailed by a scammer, is email a scam?  Guns are used in crime, are guns for criminals?  

People just want to believe it is "made up" out of nothing.  You are acting like all crypto is just magically made up and somehow placed onto SEC regulated crypto exchanges.  This is not true.  It is decentralized, tracked currency, and there are disadvantages to that, in exchange for not having a single point of failure like a government or a bank.  "Crypto" that does not share these properties is not crypto at all.  

In July courts ruled that cryptocurrencies are considered securities when purchased by institutional buyers but not by retail investors purchased on exchanges.  This would not be possible if exchanges allowed just any made-up crypto on the market.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.551082/gov.uscourts...

Again this is no different than a guy who researched how bad guns are, never once owned one, and is telling a gun owner that uses it regularly how dangerous they are.  Any day now that gun is gonna hurt someone, you just wait and see! - said the guy that never even held one.

« Last Edit: 11/03/23 at 14:32:36 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:36:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nothing to see here

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.