Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Not under Trump
Reply #15 - 10/08/23 at 11:39:42

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/23 at 06:16:01:
One thing I’ve decided is I’m not going to engage with drive by shooters anymore which is -

Your practice of puking up baseless nonsense then running away at high speed is the exact definition of "drive by".   You rarely actually engage others, preferring deflection. "Fire and forget" is your weapon of choice, without apparent care of where anything lands, a long pattern of covering old garbage with fresh garbage, defying consideration for anything by anyone.

You could choose to have honest, considerate conversations, do basic research, or back up- but you don't; instead, you blame others for the consequences of your choices.

Really, you are hoping for nothing more than a 'drive by'- what you are actually complaining about is me stopping, getting out of the car, and holding you to account for your behavior.   This crying victim act fools no one.

« Last Edit: 10/08/23 at 18:34:19 by Mavigogun »  

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/08/23 at 18:56:21

So we have ships heading that way now. Politicians never let a crisis go to waste, but this could get out of hand quickly. The brutality of the attacks on civilians might backfire on the terrorist.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #17 - 10/09/23 at 04:10:56

Nothing about the Palestinian operation is surprising or unprovoked. Neither is it just the result of gaps in Israeli security measures. It is a response that is to be expected from the Palestinian people, who have faced Israeli settler colonial rule and occupation for decades.

International law prohibits states from “any military occupation, however temporary”. United Nations General Assembly Resolution 37/43 also reaffirms that people struggling for independence and liberation from colonial rule have the right to do so using “all available means, including armed struggle”. In other words, Operation Al-Aqsa Flood is part of the armed Palestinian struggle provoked by the Israeli occupation and colonialism.

It is also not surprising that the Palestinian armed factions rely on asymmetric tactics and stealth. That is because they are up against one of the most sophisticated and well-funded armed forces in the world.

That the operation was launched from Gaza is also not surprising. The late Palestinian-American scholar Edward Said once called Gaza the “essential core” of the Palestinian struggle. It is an impoverished, congested place inhabited largely by Palestinian refugees expelled from their homes during the Nakba of 1948. It previously gave birth to the first Intifada and has been hosting the bulk of the Palestinian armed resistance over the past few decades.

Gaza has also been under debilitating siege for 16 years, which has taken a heavy toll on its people but has failed to destroy their will to resist. The blockade was imposed after Hamas won the Palestinian Legislative Council elections in 2006, but its Palestinian rival, Fatah, along with Israel and its backers conspired to prevent it from taking power.

After several months of fighting, Hamas was able to take full control of Gaza in June 2007, for which Israel and its partners decided to collectively punish the Palestinians living there.

For more than 16 years, the residents of Gaza have had no freedom of movement. They can leave through the Israeli-controlled checkpoints if they have an Israeli work permit or in rare cases if they have been given special permissions by Israel to receive medical treatment in the occupied West Bank for life-threatening conditions. To leave for any other part of the world, they must have a valid visa, which is difficult to obtain by stateless people, and then navigate the Egyptian authorities’ arbitrary decisions to close the Rafah border crossing and deny entry to Palestinians.

The blockade has brought the economy of Gaza nearly to a standstill. Today close to half the population is unemployed. Among the young, the unemployment rate is more than 60 percent. The food supply is also limited by the siege. From 2007 to 2010, Israeli authorities kept a calorie count of Palestinians’ nutritional needs to narrowly avoid malnutrition while restricting access to food for the people in Gaza.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/09/23 at 04:58:13

The Israeli Defense Minister has stated “no food, no electricity for Gaza. The people of Gaza will suffer for generations after this attack”.

I suggest their Muslim brothers in Egypt and surrounding countries pull a Biden and open their borders so they can escape to their lands.

That will never happen. The Arabs in control of the Middle East will never give up their human pawns.

It is a response that is to be expected from the Palestinian people, who have faced Israeli settler colonial rule and occupation for decades.

And that’s BS. The Palestinians have failed to develop a peaceful culture, instead allowing themselves to be used by Iran and others.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/09/23 at 06:02:11

Have It your way
I'm sending the armed forces..

But that is of course just as unrealistic as what you say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGXeJ0S4r3I

I see that the West has no choice but to protect Israel because of its vested interests, but the rest of the world is also watching.
I can assure you that they do not share your opinion.
And so Amirika digs herself even deeper into trouble.

It has to do with the fact that Russia and its partners are doing everything they can to undo the west's position of dominance everywhere in the world.

I think this war in Israel could have major consequences. NATO cannot win a war on three fronts. After all, it's only a matter of time until China attacks Tiawan.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 10/09/23 at 06:38:16

I don't have "vested" interests in Israel.  I support them because they have a right to exist.
Killing of 260 unarmed, innocent people at a music festival is deliberate murder.
This is Israel's 911.
And some are defending it.
DO you also defend the 911 attacks?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #21 - 10/09/23 at 07:03:10

1300+ years ago a prophet started a religion that unified Arab tribes that decided the Hebrew tribe had no right to exist.
conflict ever since.

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/09/23 at 07:37:15

“I think this war in Israel could have major consequences. NATO cannot win a war on three fronts. After all, it's only a matter of time until China attacks Tiawan.”

I agree with this statement.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/09/23 at 08:07:20

Serowbot wrote on 10/09/23 at 06:38:16:
I don't have "vested" interests in Israel.  I support them because they have a right to exist.
Killing of 260 unarmed, innocent people at a music festival is deliberate murder.
This is Israel's 911.
And some are defending it.
DO you also defend the 911 attacks?

I do not defent the action of hamas. I what is say is that Israel is not an innocent victim.

Gaza is the largest prison in the world.
And when Israelis take over houses of Palestinians, attack schools or businesses, then the Israeli army looks the other way.

And in this way you create a breeding ground for things that are "not nice" to be confronted with.

If you look angrily into the eyes of a dog, you should not be upset if he lunges at you.
Am I defending the dog?
No, I'm saying you're doing the wrong thing.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #24 - 10/09/23 at 08:31:38

defending their right to exist by any means
the Irian puppets don't want peace they want to destroy Israel and create an Islamic world no different than the crusades

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/09/23 at 09:46:00

We have to get to a higher plan.

https://imgur.com/gallery/olDxl6z

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 10/09/23 at 10:25:57

It’s incorrect to say Gaza is a prison. Inhabitants are free to leave or start their own civilized culture.
Why they’re not doing that is the key question. They’re not leaving because their fellow Muslim states nearby won’t take them in and they won’t start a civilized culture because their male dominated leadership insist on being manipulated to fight Israel.

Israel would prefer peace. I suspect most of the population of Gaza prefer peace. Unfortunately, terrorist groups control Garza by force so they refuse to quit fighting.

This time they went to far. This won’t stop for a while and there will be thousands perhaps tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Gaza killed but what else is Israel supposed to do?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/09/23 at 10:57:17

Two other things to ponder.

1) how great is it that Elon Musk bought Twitter. Can you imagine the censoring going on if everyone didn’t have access to Twitter. I’m not saying we wouldn’t know about this I’m just saying we wouldn’t know as much as we know right now.

2) and without comment, see the below:
Border Patrol arrests of suspects on the FBI’s terror watchlist at the southern border:

FY’23 - 151 (so far).
FY’22 - 98
FY’21 - 15
FY’20 - 3
FY’19 - 0
FY’18 - 6
FY’17 - 2

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/09/23 at 10:57:36

About two million Palestinians live in the Gaza Strip. Israel captured the area in 1967, as well as the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Israel withdrew its military forces from the Gaza Strip in 2005, but continues to control its airspace and maritime area, as well as most of its borders. The United Nations therefore still regards the Gaza Strip as territory occupied by Israel.

In the Gaza Strip, Hamas is in power, a strictly Islamic Palestinian movement that is considered a terrorist organization by Israel and the West. Since Hamas took power more than fifteen years ago, Israel, together with Egypt, has blocked the passage of most people and goods in and out of the area. Partly due to this blockade, the economy of the Gaza Strip is in very poor condition.

I agree with you that one has to start by becoming wise.
But I think it is more difficult for a perpetrator to understand that he is in a perpetrator role than for a victim to understand that he is in a victim role.
Considering that they can't work things out together, I would say that the "civilized world" should separate the two children. And  provide both countries the education they need.
I think the Biden administration is proclaiming that it is morally suproir. But sending an aircraft carrier with ultra-modern weapons there to support the Israelis is, given the situation, babaric.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 10/09/23 at 12:23:39

Israel captured the area in 1967, as well as the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Why?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 02:00:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not under Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.