Send Topic Print
Sure….. (Read 66 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sure…..
09/17/23 at 10:34:21

We have 10 minutes of detailed, up close, night vision video of Lauren Boebert out on the town in a crowded pubic auditorium, but we don’t know who left cocaine in the White House?

And after seeing that video, yes, I would.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Sure…..
Reply #1 - 09/17/23 at 13:15:21

pretty sure the coke wasn't Bobberts'

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/17/23 at 14:28:14

We have 10 minutes of detailed, up close, night vision video of Lauren Boebert out on the town in a crowded pubic auditorium, but we don’t know who left cocaine in the White House?

We have detailed, up close, night vision video in a totally different non-government location than the White House.  If they were uniformed establishments with minimum requirements for surveillance I would expect similarities.  I think when people expect the government to have state of the art everything, everywhere, maybe they have been watching too many movies.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/17/23 at 14:37:52

From what I read, the cocaine was in a packet the size of a fingernail.
Not so easy to spot or track
I don't remember the source.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/17/23 at 16:23:51

Eegore wrote on 09/17/23 at 14:28:14:

We have detailed, up close, night vision video in a totally different non-government location than the White House.  If they were uniformed establishments with minimum requirements for surveillance I would expect similarities.  I think when people expect the government to have state of the art everything, everywhere, maybe they have been watching too many movies.  

It’s the White House, it’s not some obscure government building. They know.

As far as Boebert, I’ve read she should resign, but it’s not like she got drunk, drove off a bridge, left her companion to drown, not call the police until the next morning, fake an injury, wear a brace, and then…..run for President….

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/17/23 at 21:03:54

This is what I mean.  I've been in plenty of Government facilities, they aren't all secured with a camera at every angle with hundreds of staff watching each camera 24/7.  Even, that's right, the White house.  

Had they been able to identify in real-time who dropped that tiny package in that specific area I would have been amazed.  It's like we want to call the Government a bunch of bufoons that can't do much right, then we also want to claim they do everything right when it comes to something we want to be true.  

Maybe they know.  I would be very surprised if they could even see that small of a package on those cameras.  Enhance.  Enhance.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/18/23 at 04:13:31

I don’t believe every area in the White House is not under 24/7 surveillance. Sure, the residence is not. They’re lying. But whatever, I really don’t care about that, I was just making a point about calls for the congresswoman from Colorado should resign which I think is ridiculous getting the Democrats love a murderer oh, and let’s not forget about the KKK Grand Pooh Bah, or whatever he was.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 09/18/23 at 06:37:49

the nut job congresswoman from my district does need to be replaced has been long  before this

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 09/18/23 at 06:51:52

Worst of all.... her date was a Democrat  

PS  I would motorboat that   Kiss

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 09/18/23 at 07:38:55

Eegore wrote on 09/17/23 at 21:03:54:

This is what I mean.  I've been in plenty of Government facilities, they aren't all secured with a camera at every angle with hundreds of staff watching each camera 24/7.  Even, that's right, the White house.  

Had they been able to identify in real-time who dropped that tiny package in that specific area I would have been amazed.  It's like we want to call the Government a bunch of bufoons that can't do much right, then we also want to claim they do everything right when it comes to something we want to be true.  

Maybe they know.  I would be very surprised if they could even see that small of a package on those cameras.  Enhance.  Enhance.

the venue is owned by the city of Denver

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 09/18/23 at 17:44:19

Watching them miss the point, again. Whatever it takes, boys,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/18/23 at 17:52:23

the venue is owned by the city of Denver

Agreed.  I don't expect private theatre venues to have the same surveillance methods, for the same reasons, as the White House.  Comparison here is just for show, not substance, the theatre cameras wouldn't show a tiny package like that being dropped in the coat check area.  It all just depends on how you want to compare.

Ideally the WH "should" have state of the art everything everywhere all the time, but reality is cameras detailing the dropping of a tiny package in a cubby is just not priority.  I notice that the government buffoons' running the operation all the sudden become elite when it's convenient for people to say they know everything.  Somehow they are all idiots and geniuses at the same time.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/18/23 at 17:54:25

Watching them miss the point, again. Whatever it takes, boys,,

What good is the "point" when it is supported with inaccurate information and speculation?  Just toss out anything then when it is challenged for accuracy just claim they are missing the "point".  Convenient.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 09/18/23 at 18:21:15

Pretend some more. Act like Where the coke was isn't under surveillance, Because You Know not Every INCH is under surveillance.
Act like Since you can pretend That is true, then the Fact that she just Happened to be In Center Frame isn't something to wonder about.
Should she have done that? NOT the Point.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/18/23 at 18:46:13

Pretend some more. Act like Where the coke was isn't under surveillance, Because You Know not Every INCH is under surveillance.

Go ahead and Pretend you know for a fact it was seen on camera.  How would you know that exactly?  Oh wait, no proof needed when its just for a "point", you can claim anything then.  I'm saying the evidence that we can actually see, leaves a 50/50 chance because I have no emotional investment in this.  

Act like Since you can pretend That is true, then the Fact that she just Happened to be In Center Frame isn't something to wonder about.

Its a cut in.  The overall footage is of a larger area, clearly shown, and then the zoomed in footage is with her in center frame.  I don't need to wonder, it makes complete sense that if footage is zoomed in through cut-in/cropping that they would put the subject matter in center frame.

Lets Pretend the camera was placed only to look at that one spot:  Security is watching humans in the audience where complaints are taking place.  Should they zoom in?

Security is a heterosexual male and wanted to zoom in on a female politician in that outfit.  Would he zoom in?

Should she have done that? NOT the Point.

I agree.  None of my conversation is about her, however this may not be Observed.  My conversation is about cameras, camera quality, locations, staff monitoring, and how people "know" things without any evidence simply because they want it to be true.

The government is a bunch of idiots until we want them to do everything right, then all the sudden they are on top of things and are experts at covering things up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:33:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sure…..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.