Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Biden Will ‘Lead Us Into World War 2’ (Read 390 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Biden Will ‘Lead Us Into World War 2’
Reply #60 - 09/26/23 at 05:03:16

I have lived long enough to have few illusions. If someone says something to me, don't go any further otherwise I will blow your head off, then I will be the one who pulls the trigger if I continue.

Bad people also have something good in them. And good people also have something bad in them.
Everyone has a soul.

And I'll have to see if you get as much negativity as Donald does, how you would hold your own.

And I would like to talk to your friends and family members and see if you walk your talk.

I think that you are using Sophie to win a political battle by playing on emotions.

My question is when you read the news from Sophie, what was your appropriate response?
Have you taken a homeless person off the street? Did you start doing community work and working in a shelter for abused children?

What was your answer?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #61 - 09/26/23 at 05:52:59

zevenenergie wrote on 09/26/23 at 04:37:02:
Set it up, and I wil be the first to to donate so jou can go to a prostitute to get laid.

Unlike sex workers, who provide a service in trade, your prostitution is purely self serving.   Sadly, there will certainly always be a market, as the examples of those who have walked your path and returned are very, very few.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #62 - 09/26/23 at 05:55:53

Serowbot wrote on 09/25/23 at 11:03:52:
"... What kind of man creates a charitable fund, then uses it as his personal family checkbook?  ..."  

That would be the Clinton, FAMILY and friends !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #63 - 09/26/23 at 06:23:43

zevenenergie wrote on 09/26/23 at 05:03:16:
My question is when you read the news from Sophie, what was your appropriate response? Have you taken a homeless person off the street? Did you start doing community work and working in a shelter for abused children?

This is ever the course of the morally bankrupt, pleading the case for those perpetrating genocide: they start with disgorging REASONS for mass murder, rape, destruction, and theft (as you have), move on to whataboutisms (as you have), then, when those ploys fail to mask the choices they've made, move on to blaming others for their acts (as you have), and, finally, when accusing others of fault proves to be grossly absurd, discount reflection as insincere.  As.  You.  Have.

That progression is an admission, a proclamation of awareness of exposed debasement- desperate to distract and deflect, lest held to account for what you've made of yourself.   Why then show your ugly core if only to shrivel when examined?   It's perverse.

If someone says something to me, don't go any further otherwise I will blow your head off, then I will be the one who pulls the trigger if I continue.

Women have been hearing this from your ilk for as long as there has been rape.   The contortions you are willing to perform to blame the victim mirrors your character.   'I warned them- if they didn't agree to be my slaves, they would suffer.'

You stand with gangsters and blame their targets for not agreeing to servitude.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #64 - 09/26/23 at 08:20:11

...and Hitler liked dogs... that must be of great comfort to the Jewish race

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 09/26/23 at 11:21:59

Mavigogun wrote on 09/26/23 at 06:23:43:
My question is when you read the news from Sophie, what was your appropriate response? Have you taken a homeless person off the street? Did you start doing community work and working in a shelter for abused children?

This is ever the course of the morally bankrupt, pleading the case for those perpetrating genocide: they start with disgorging REASONS for mass murder, rape, destruction, and theft (as you have), move on to whataboutisms (as you have), then, when those ploys fail to mask the choices they've made, move on to blaming others for their acts (as you have), and, finally, when accusing others of fault proves to be grossly absurd, discount reflection as insincere.  As.  You.  Have.

That progression is an admission, a proclamation of awareness of exposed debasement- desperate to distract and deflect, lest held to account for what you've made of yourself.   Why then show your ugly core if only to shrivel when examined?   It's perverse.

If someone says something to me, don't go any further otherwise I will blow your head off, then I will be the one who pulls the trigger if I continue.

Women have been hearing this from your ilk for as long as there has been rape.   The contortions you are willing to perform to blame the victim mirrors your character.   'I warned them- if they didn't agree to be my slaves, they would suffer.'

You stand with gangsters and blame their targets for not agreeing to servitude.

I used to do encouter groups. Then you sat in a circle and people confronted each other. The nice thing about that was that you really got to know people because while they were venting loudly about what they thought of the other person, we all knew that it was more about them than about who they were talking about.

Everything fine there with you?

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #66 - 09/26/23 at 14:35:44

zevenenergie wrote on 09/26/23 at 11:21:59:
Everything fine there with you?

It's too late to distract with petty insults and insincerity- you've shown too much of yourself.   "Can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding."

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 09/27/23 at 02:33:12

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #68 - 09/27/23 at 07:42:25

What a perfect summation of character and "substance"- a 'meme' image, parsing all meaning/truth to a simple self-serving equivocation.  You are not engaged in a battle- no mythic struggle of dark vs light.   You haven't just surrendered integrity, but champion the evil work of genocide.   There is only one figure in your portrait, one person responsible for what you have made of yourself. Regard the mirror.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #69 - 09/27/23 at 07:46:38

The red man is clearly the Orange man

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 14:28:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biden Will ‘Lead Us Into World War 2’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.