No conflict There (Read 94 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: No conflict There
Reply #15 - 09/14/23 at 10:18:26

Not all immigration is illegal

Good God,man. THAT is your argument for allowing people to flood America to the Absolute Destruction of our schools and structure of society? You believe That is what America was intended to be?
Hell, there is no hope for you. I Really do hope you wind up just Wrecked by the unchecked, unregulated influx of people who are Not ever going to be Good FOR America.
You can ban me, I don't care. You are not ever going to figure out anything.
Run get the boosters!

And TC? Not apologizing.
So, spank me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #16 - 09/14/23 at 11:17:03

[quote author=6C7375726F6859695961737F34060 link=1694634922/15#15 date=1694711906]Not all immigration is illegal

Good God,man. THAT is your argument for allowing people to flood America to the Absolute Destruction of our schools and structure of society? You believe That is what America was intended to be?
Hell, there is no hope for you. I Really do hope you wind up just Wrecked by the unchecked, unregulated influx of people who are Not ever going to be Good FOR America.

you're talking about Ron DESANTIS

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 09/14/23 at 11:41:35

I would like to think it is pretty clear that the issue is "illegal" immigration.

Immigration in itself is not really a problem, and for that matter illegal migrant work force is not really a problem either.

Illegal general immigration is simply unsustainable.  I look at it in the same way a business engages in unsustainable practices.  The first guy to feel it is the ground level worker that can barely get the job done, while Middle Management hears about it but doesn't feel it.

As it goes on, Middle Management has to start making cuts, and dealing with a smaller workforce and less money to get more done.  Upper Management hears about this and sees spreadsheets.

Eventually Upper Management feels it when the business starts to enter Chapter Bankruptcy and attempts any salvage it can. This is where the general public that cried the company charges too much also cries the company might not be around anymore.

The CEO(s) may never feel any of it, they see it but their financial security may keep them afloat until more money starts coming in.

TX/AZ/NM citizens are ground level workers.  Including CBP/ICE etc.

Sanctuary cities like NYC, or Denver are Middle Management.  They feel it later.

State Politicians are Upper Management.  They feel it when it get's unrecoverable.

POTUS/Congress/Senate are CEO's.  They just move along.

Don't be the general public in this example, demanding the need for unsustainable practices.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:29:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No conflict There

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.