Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aside from what is happening (Read 81 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Aside from what is happening
09/12/23 at 09:01:31

Or, NOT happening, how much information that goes against your chosen religion do you have to have before you at Least QUESTION the narrative?

https://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/nobel-winner-refutes-climate-alarmis...

https://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/nobel-winner-refutes-climate-alarmis...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Aside from what is happening
Reply #1 - 09/12/23 at 09:52:23

How many living vaccinated kids would you need to see to at Least QUESTION the narrative of all these suddenly dropped dead's?

How many professional sports teams have to report no increase in missing, lost, or D.E.A.D. athletes to at Least QUESTION the narrative that all these athletes are dying?

Your answer to those questions is pretty much the same answer man-made climate change believers have.  Just on a different topic.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/12/23 at 14:20:06

Gee! Ohh,lookie! E has REPORTS!  Never been completely fullofschitt before.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/12/23 at 16:21:37

Yeah you're they guy to complain about accuracy of information.

You, again, used information you claimed was wrong, when I referenced it.  Then all the sudden its correct now that you want to use it.  Why was the exact same information wrong when I used it but now it is correct when you use it?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02138-x

The POINT is if you want to know why humans insist man made climate change is an absolute, just look at how you insist vaccines are killing tons of kids and athletes.  How many of those references need to be wrong before You at Least QUESTION if it's really that severe.  All you have to do is make sure you never look at pre-vaccine information, just like climate change alarmists won't look at historical climate data.

It's easy, just go off and find another article that tells you what you want to hear and completely ignore anything that QUESTIONS that.  That's what climate alarmists do.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/12/23 at 16:40:53

If you think I'm going to ignore what I've seen, because you, once again, have the Official numbers, You can forget that

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/12/23 at 20:14:09

If you think I'm going to ignore what I've seen, because you, once again, have the Official numbers, You can forget that

Have you actually "seen" more dead kids in your area?  Are there more kid funerals than years prior?  Are you seeing more D.E.A.D. NFL players in TX?  Just like climate alarmists "see" climate change I imagine.

On multiple occasions my numbers are the exact same ones you use.  You did it again on 09/10/23 at 17:08:19.  Literally the exact same information, word for word.  Its wrong if I use it, but right when you do.

On most occasions the numbers are Yours.  Your numbers.  I read them for you and you say I am wrong.  You won't Observe that they are Your numbers, so in your reality they are provided by someone else.

How many claims of millions of kids dying do you need to see to at Least QUESTION the narrative?  That number is how many climate change alarmists need to see.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/13/23 at 09:45:07

You remember how you argued about the numbers of dead From covid?
You are a gaslighting sumbitch.
You don't Tell Me anything. I wouldn't believe you if you told me the sky is blue.
I don't give a crap what you say.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 09/13/23 at 09:50:09

your delusions are the only things you give a crap about

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/13/23 at 09:55:01

You remember how you argued about the numbers of dead From covid?

You mean the numbers you never looked at that claimed that more people died in NYC than there are humans in NYC?  Me calling your lying website's numbers inaccurate is not equal to me saying any other number is correct.  You can't wrap that idea around your head.

You still refuse to Observe I worked to change the counting methods in CO because the CDC guidance was inaccurate.  Why would I do that if the numbers were correct?  If you Observe this, then you can't keep claiming I said the CDC, or anyone else, was correct.  

The dying from Covid numbers are no different than the kids dying from vaccines numbers.  Your sources that I read for you, are typically very, very exaggerated.  What you hear is me saying the vaccine never killed anyone, what I am actually  saying is millions of kids arent dying.

You don't Tell Me anything. I wouldn't believe you if you told me the sky is blue.
I don't give a crap what you say.

Yet you respond and argue about information I read for you.  How's that LOCKDOWN in Peru going by the way?  Why would you prefer to go around thinking that cr@p is true?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/13/23 at 09:56:34

Except my DeLusions are born out as reality, you sound vaccinated.. Aand boosted.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 09/13/23 at 10:26:45

have some more green Kool aide

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/13/23 at 10:44:42

Except my DeLusions are born out as reality, you sound vaccinated.. Aand boosted.

Born out of Observed Reality.  So if you choose to not Observe something, then it's not part of your reality.  Easy, if I don't Observe the Peru stuff was a lie, then I can claim an entire country is in LOCKOWN, and completely ignore, (or not Observe) anything that indicates different.

How many sources have to show Peru is running as usual to at Least QUESTION the narrative?  That's how many sources climate change alarmists need.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/14/23 at 06:22:59

Thanks for again showing me why you are of Zero importance.
Look at how far you have to go to find something to criticize me for.
My average is Far better than the lefty denizens, but you keep trying to kick me.
Piss off.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/14/23 at 07:07:19

Thanks for again showing me why you are of Zero importance.
Look at how far you have to go to find something to criticize me for.
My average is Far better than the lefty denizens, but you keep trying to kick me.
Piss off.

When you won't Observe things you do not like your average will always be higher.

When you won't Observe things like Peru was never in a LOCKDOWN, your average will remain high.  Also along those lines, the GBS information You posted, that you will refuse to Observe is Your information, that was read for you, actually says GBS outbreaks are from Covid era lockdowns.

You won't even acknowledge living vaccinated kids, you completely ignore all years before 2020.  Of course your average will be high, you only look at information that tells you that you are right and completely ignore when you are wrong.

How is that Peru LOCKDOWN going?  Has the entire country being "LOCKED DOWN" from GBS ever subsided?  Crickets...

Has the FDA ever "authorized" the off-label use of Ivermectin?  Or will you keep refusing to Observe that never existed?  Crickets...

Not one Professional team, subsidiary, Sports Channel, Insurance company, Sports gambling empire, has seen an increase in athlete deaths.  Not one.  Why is that?  Crickets....

Are the "insurance companies" actually claiming vaccinated humans are dying at a higher rate?  When they do not track vaccination status?  Crickets....

Your answer to those questions is pretty much the same answer man-made climate change believers have.  They don't answer them, ignore it, and scurry off to find more "evidence" on the internet where anything can be found that matches their cherry-picked Observations.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:32:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Aside from what is happening

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.