Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Only surprised that it is being admitted (Read 26 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Only surprised that it is being admitted
09/10/23 at 17:08:19

Researchers analyzed data from 33 state prisons from January to July 2023 to try to assess the effectiveness of the bivalent shots, which were introduced in the fall of 2022.

Among 96,201 inmates with data on COVID-19 testing and vaccination, researchers identified 2,835 cases.

They found that 1,187 of the cases were among people who had received a bivalent vaccine, versus just 568 cases among the unvaccinated.

The rest were among people who received only monovalent, or old vaccines. That group was excluded from further analysis.

While the population of bivalent recipients was higher than the unvaccinated—36,609 compared to 20,889—the rate of infection was still elevated in the bivalent group owing to nearly double the number of infections, the researchers found.

Infection rates in the group that received bivalent shots was 3.2 percent, over the 2.7 percent in the unvaccinated.

“The bivalent-vaccinated group had a slightly but statistically significantly higher infection rate than the unvaccinated group,” Dr. Robert Mayes of the California Correctional Healthcare Services and the other authors wrote.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Re: Only surprised that it is being admitted
Reply #1 - 09/10/23 at 21:09:56

You are going to get the "refutation research team" to go into overdrive on this one.  I hope you are prepared.  Put on your asbestos underwear and welding goggles.

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Only surprised that it is being admitted
Reply #2 - 09/10/23 at 21:48:52

You are going to get the "refutation research team" to go into overdrive on this one.  I hope you are prepared.  Put on your asbestos underwear and welding goggles.

No need for overdrive as this information has been out and analyzed for months now.  The difference is some people actually read it before telling people that read it for them that they are wrong.

I referenced this when I indicated the demographics most at risk were not children.  There are not millions of dead children, there are barely any at all.

It was lies, or wrong, when I referenced it.  Now it magically became true.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02138-x

« Last Edit: 09/11/23 at 03:22:04 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 03:15:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Only surprised that it is being admitted

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.