Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Doesn't this make Him a Racist? (Read 144 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Doesn't this make Him a Racist?
Reply #15 - 09/09/23 at 19:55:06

I guess it depends on how one see time and space.  Paying for a building before an event, to me, is not rewarding any behavior since the behavior happened after the reward.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 09/10/23 at 08:26:01

Eegore wrote on 09/09/23 at 19:55:06:
"... Paying for a building before an event, to me, is not rewarding any behavior since the behavior happened after the reward. ..."  

Couple of questions.

You routinely give money, (for free), to anybody that asks?

You had no inklings that the group you funded would suddenly turn on you ?

After that group turned on you, you did not hand them a 'paper' that said, 'here is your pay back schedule' ?

"...  I thought it was funny, hypocritical, but funny. ..."

No, it was not, 'funny', it was CLEARLY Raciest !

If the group was white, and excluded a black person, all hell would break loose, and people on the Moon would know about it.

When a white person says 'Aaaa it's OK', to RACIEST behavior from a black person/s to a white person.
While screaming to the clouds about RACIEST behavior from a white person/s to black person/s.

It Actually ENFORCES RACISM.

Is not the goal to eliminate it ?

"... (by the people running just the opening that night) ..."

When that, 'group', said (in essence) 'you could not attend because of the color of your skin', you saying it is 'funny', IS enforcing Raciest behavior.

If the rest of the people said, (to the like), 'oh it was only that little group',.
Then let the rest of the people, 'scold' the opening night few, and TEACH them, their behavior is not acceptable, because their selfishness negated the 'free' money to make the space.

Oh Yea, Never Mind.
It was Funny !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 09/10/23 at 12:00:11

You routinely give money, (for free), to anybody that asks?

No.  I select who gets money I do not distribute it to "anybody" that asks.

You had no inklings that the group you funded would suddenly turn on you ?

No.  I actually don't think they "turned on me" as they do not even know who I am.  I think the phrase "turned" implies an agreement or expectation that was altered or changed.

After that group turned on you, you did not hand them a 'paper' that said, 'here is your pay back schedule' ?

No, that would be illegal and completely unenforceable.  I can't hold a few people accountable financially for a decision made about a privately held event in abuilding I helped build.  Nobody can.

No, it was not, 'funny', it was CLEARLY Raciest !

Yes it was funny.  Racism can be funny to some humans.  I don't presume to tell you what is funny to you, and what is not.

It Actually ENFORCES RACISM.

Is not the goal to eliminate it ?

Not for me.  Being a racist is not illegal, I rarely spend any time worrying about it.

When that, 'group', said (in essence) 'you could not attend because of the color of your skin', you saying it is 'funny', IS enforcing Raciest behavior.

Agreed.  I also don't care because being racist is not illegal.  They did not violate my rights, and hypocrisy at art gallery openings is not worth my time.

If the rest of the people said, (to the like), 'oh it was only that little group',.
Then let the rest of the people, 'scold' the opening night few, and TEACH them, their behavior is not acceptable, because their selfishness negated the 'free' money to make the space.

I don't agree that the action negated the money used to make the space.  There was never any agreement as to admission neutrality for events when the structure was built.  Sure a group of white guys having an exclusive event would cause a media firestorm, but that has little to do with the building of the space a decade earlier.

My POINT is when I helped build the place a decade ago, I was not rewarding the bad behavior I referenced as it would be impossible.  The behavior did exist yet.  But then again time and space as we know it never really mattered here.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 09/10/23 at 14:14:24

Eegore wrote on 09/10/23 at 12:00:11:
"...  My POINT is when I helped build the place a decade ago, I was not rewarding the bad behavior  ..."

Missed that part about, "...a decade ago...", in the first post so I went back and looked again.  

Nop, didn't miss it !

I just have to remember when you say:
"... I was not allowed to attend a gallery opening (by the people running just the opening that night) ..."
It means, the people, using the space,
      Ten Years After
  I helped build it,
forbid me from attending a event.

"... I also don't care because being racist is not illegal.  They did not violate my rights, ..."

LOL, Several, rather vocal groups, would say different !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 09/10/23 at 21:41:46

Nop, didn't miss it !

I just have to remember when you say:
"... I was not allowed to attend a gallery opening (by the people running just the opening that night) ..."
It means, the people, using the space,
     Ten Years After
 I helped build it,
forbid me from attending a event.

Change decade to 1 minute ago.

Does that change the fact that time and space as we know it, would dictate that one can not "reward" bad behavior before the behavior happens?

Change decade to 1 second ago.  The building I built and opened one second ago had an event where I was not invited.  Did I reward bad behavior?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 09/11/23 at 08:18:41

Quote:
Serowbot wrote on Sep 8th, 2023, 10:08am:
Let's send all our immigrants to the most expensive places in the world to live.
...'cause... we care

“ICE is the agency that breaks up Mexico-U.S. cartel trafficking of humans and drugs. ICE is the agency that detains violent criminal aliens and returns them to their home countries.  ICE is the agency that does the most to deter cross-border crime and illegal immigration by enforcing immigration law in the United States. “  

… Biden is demanding the ability to totally neuter ICE in exchange for simply keeping the government open for several weeks…

… a provision that would allow all ICE funding to be redirected to "fund community-based residential facilities, and to provide services and support to refugees, asylum seekers, or other migrants," including through "contracts or through the award of grants or cooperative agreements to non-governmental organizations."  This would effectively convert ICE from a law enforcement agency into a U.S. travel agency for illegal aliens and into a grant-making bureaucracy for sanctuary cities… 

… this provision would allow all past, present, or future ICE dollars to be used to buy airplane tickets and hotel rooms for illegal immigrants as they are permanently resettled across the United States…

… Airplane tickets that ICE had been buying to return violent criminal aliens to their home countries will be converted into airplane tickets to fly them to a community near you…

… Biden, serving as a Trojan Horse for the radical left and having set the stage for the abolition of ICE since taking office, is now using the chaos of a government-shutdown fight to sneak it across the finish line…

… Biden’s scheme would also specifically allow ICE’s remaining resources to be sent to sanctuary cities for resettlement.  These ICE taxpayer dollars will only add to the $104.6 million mountain of federal funds that New York Sen. Chuck Schumer and New York Congressman Hakeem Jeffries slipped in earlier this year for New York City Mayor Eric Adams to resettle illegal aliens…

‘’’ Immediately upon taking office, President Biden dismantled the commonsense border security measures put in place by the Trump administration. These actions included halting construction of the border wall, eliminating the "Remain in Mexico" or Migrant Protection Protocols," lifting prohibitions on sanctuary cities.  Biden has even proposed legislation granting U.S. citizenship to illegal immigrants.  He has removed enforcement and removal tools from law enforcement agents and blatantly disregarded requirements for detaining and removing criminal illegal immigrants in the United States.  All this while dramatically cutting the deportation of illegal aliens…

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 09/11/23 at 08:31:44

Eegore wrote on 09/10/23 at 21:41:46:
 "...  Change decade to 1 second ago.  The building I built and opened one second ago had an event where I was not invited.  Did I reward bad behavior?

Yes.

One can not reward bad behavior before the behavior happens.

Yet when it happens, one can think it's funny, or one can punish.

Raising a child, they do, 'bad behavior',
One can think it's funny,
one can correct.

Will,'It's Funny', make it happen again ?
Will, 'correcting/punishing', make/help, it stop ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 09/11/23 at 18:35:07

One can not reward bad behavior before the behavior happens.

Yet when it happens, one can think it's funny, or one can punish.

I'm not going to punish people for having an event I am not invited to just because I helped pay for the building.

Raising a child, they do, 'bad behavior',
One can think it's funny,
one can correct.

Will,'It's Funny', make it happen again ?
Will, 'correcting/punishing', make/help, it stop ?

Raising a child is different than grown adults in a free society doing something that is not illegal.  I see no reason to "punish" grown adults because they are doing something completely within the bounds of the law just because I don't agree with their logic.

That's a pretty entitled type of thinking right there.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 09/11/23 at 19:09:43

I'm not going to punish people for having an event I am not invited to just because I helped pay for the building.

Spinning and deflection,
   soon
people will forget
it is all about RACISM !

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 09/11/23 at 20:57:02

Whatever,, say it however makes it feel better.
I wouldn't Punish them for excluding me from what I paid for.
I just wouldn't Pay for it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 09/11/23 at 21:30:35

Whatever,, say it however makes it feel better.
I wouldn't Punish them for excluding me from what I paid for.
I just wouldn't Pay for it.

Except I paid before the bad behavior.  Time and space as we know it dictates that behavior could not have been rewarded by my actions.

MnSpring discusses punishing them.  This makes sense if one is raising a child, but does not make sense when applied to my situation.  I won't "punish" humans that don't let me into one art gallery showing just because I helped build the building.

I will just laugh it off, being in that one opening is not important to me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 09/11/23 at 21:32:21

Spinning and deflection,
  soon
people will forget
it is all about RACISM !

You brought up "punishing" people.  In my case, that you referenced, they did nothing illegal.

Being racist is not illegal, so no, I will not attempt to punish anyone for that.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #27 - 09/12/23 at 02:00:48

The funny thing is that people who say that it is all about racism think that they are not racist.
But if you ask colored people if they are racist, they freely admit because they openly discriminate against other races including the white race.

They find the denial of the white race hypocritical.
Colored people usually feel much better about themselves.
They are more grounded, they are more beautiful than white people. And they can be proud of their race.

The white race can never be proud of itself.
The damage that the white race has done to people of color is a stain that will never go away.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 09/12/23 at 08:37:54

Not By ME,, so I have no guilt or shame about the color of my skin.
And the truth is, I never understood how having some reasonable Guess about where someone's Great grandparents were born would somehow mean someone could weigh and measure their value as a person. It just never made sense to me.
But after the years of being TOLD what an absolute piece of SCHITT I Am, because I am white, after DECADES of Measure me by my character, not the Color of My Skin, BEING measured BY THE COLOR OF MY SKIN has really affected my attitudes.
And TuffFUKKINschitt..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 09/12/23 at 08:43:09

Here's a question..

If blacks are around 13% of the population, AND America is Racist, just Exactly HOWNAFUKK did Obama get elected?

C'mon,, splain it to me Lucy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 20:53:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Doesn't this make Him a Racist?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.