Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
“I hate him passionately.” (Read 17 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
“I hate him passionately.”
08/24/23 at 10:31:18

That's a quote from Tucker Carlson... the man Trump chose to be interviewed by.... on Twitter

I don't know who to pity more... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: “I hate him passionately.”
Reply #1 - 08/24/23 at 14:10:06

I'd like it if Trump asked him about that. I have a hard time understanding how Tucker can be seen standing around, shooting the bull , laughing and apparently enjoying hanging out, and hating who he's standing with. There must be more to it. I doubt seriously Trump never heard about that. And I'd Bet they have had a conversation about it. It's clear to me that they get along fine. Just Professional Behavior isn't sufficient. They have too much fun for it to be
I have to tolerate him.

But, seeing and coming to a reasonable conclusion hasn't historically been a strong suit. Seems like there Is enough to at least create a Question in your mind.
Is that REALLY how Tucker feels about Trump?
Is there Evidence to the contrary?

I would like to see Tucker asked about that.

You want to know someone who seriously disliked Trump?
Glenn Beck.. Was against him from day one. Continued to be against him for a long time. Eventually, the POLICY Decisions that Trump was making, the avoiding war behavior,, you know,, like the exact Opposite of the pos in office?? Eventually Beck changed his mind.. WHY? Not because Trump stopped acting like Trump,, but because of The Job he was doing. Trump is a man who believes things need to be a certain way. He did plenty I didn't agree with. But he was the best I've seen.

You want to know WHY They are after him?

Because he threatens the agenda that The Uniparty are driving down our throats.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 08/24/23 at 16:59:21

"... You want to know someone who seriously disliked  (Dislikes), Trump? ..."

Would that be a person,
that was TOLD to ?

Would that a 'Drive By' posting person ?

Would that be a person that cannot see a forest because of the trees in the way ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/24/23 at 17:14:32

MnSpring wrote on 08/24/23 at 16:59:21:
"... You want to know someone who seriously disliked  (Dislikes), Trump? ..."

Would that be a person,
that was TOLD to ?

Would that a 'Drive By' posting person ?

Would that be a person that cannot see a forest because of the trees in the way ?

Heck,,IDK, but after Trump did some things that I liked, he started moving the other way.
Beck didn't flip in a day. It took quite a while, he finally admitted being wrong about Trump.. Not that he became a sycophant. Look I and everyone else I know who are Trump supporters, he pointed out the things he didn't agree with.
I wonder if any lefties can remember anything I ever said about Trump being wrong.

In answer to your question, I'm leaning toward Beck genuinely not liking Trump in the beginning. Maybe because he had been dumping cash into the Democratic party, support for Hillary,, all that. But Beck changed his mind, eventually.

YaKnow, not everyone is unreachable. Some people see things and understand their opinion had been based on things that had been Demonstrated to lack foundation.
Those are signs of intellect and ethics.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 21:37:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › “I hate him passionately.”

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.