MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Such lofty goals!
Reply #15 - 08/24/23 at 08:24:13

Eegore wrote on 08/23/23 at 07:27:46:
" I disagree with "Experience" as only the end of learning something ...
...   "Observation" I agree with, however it is selective,  ...

I have the experience of …

I have experience in …

I have experienced …

I have experience in word crafting, to make words seem like other words.

I have experience ,
in how the FDA approves things.

I have the experience,
to make the FDA approve things.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/24/23 at 09:12:13

I never observed people abusing SNAP benefits, but it exists in my reality because I don't require Observation to think something is real.  I also do not need to experience something, or gain experience thus learning from it, for it to be real.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 08/24/23 at 10:51:18

Eegore wrote on 08/24/23 at 09:12:13:
 I never observed people abusing SNAP benefits,
but it exists in my reality because
I don't require Observation to think something is real.  
I also do not need to experience something,
or gain experience thus learning from it,
for it to be real.

So Observing Reality, is not really Real,
    (for other people)

Or is this another scolding for a person stating a opinion, based on that persons information, because the information you have is different.

(Kinna like Bot saying 'Trump Said  ..." When he NEVER DID)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 08/24/23 at 13:44:57

It’s just for show, it means nothing.

Gotchya!   It's just like those Sanctuary City signs in Maathaz Viyahd.. Just a buncha self congratulatory Virtue Signalling, so they could all feel morally superior,, all the while Knowing they were so geographically distant from the hordes flooding into America that they believed they would never have to Prove they actually support the illegal aliens. And when they were given the opportunity to demonstrate their heartfelt desires to see the poor, downtrodden people who need some help,, they promptly hired a bus and shipped them away. Gosh!! How Frikken RACIST!!If Only they had been white!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/24/23 at 14:07:08

So Observing Reality, is not really Real,
   (for other people)

No thats the opposite, I am talking about refusing to Observe.  Refusing to Observe means it is not part of their reality.  Reality however does not require Observation to exist.  The problem is when a human simply refuses to Observe something, so in their reality it never happened.  However that tree in the woods still fell over, even if I refuse to Observe the information You offer that shows it happened.

Or is this another scolding for a person stating a opinion, based on that persons information, because the information you have is different.

(Kinna like Bot saying 'Trump Said  ..." When he NEVER DID)

No.  It's my interpretation that Observed Reality is not as accurate as broad multifaceted information resources.  One guys Observations, which can be selective, are not enough information to accurately assess large scale topics.  Like SNAP benefits.  No one human's Observations at a grocery store can equal multi-decade nationwide accounts from multiple sources.

Besides, one could just refuse to Observe something, like that the US military did not have thousands of soldiers die in 2020, and its no longer part of their reality.  So now they can claim the rates of death on a website are real because in their reality they never Observed all those living soldiers.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/24/23 at 14:08:41

Gotchya!   It's just like those Sanctuary City signs in Maathaz Viyahd.. Just a buncha self congratulatory Virtue Signalling, so they could all feel morally superior,, all the while Knowing they were so geographically distant from the hordes flooding into America that they believed they would never have to Prove they actually support the illegal aliens. And when they were given the opportunity to demonstrate their heartfelt desires to see the poor, downtrodden people who need some help,, they promptly hired a bus and shipped them away. Gosh!! How Frikken RACIST!!If Only they had been white!

This is a good point.  Posturing can rarely stand up to pressure.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 21:51:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Such lofty goals!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.