Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I Know, I think things that are unreasonable (Read 55 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I Know, I think things that are unreasonable
08/20/23 at 15:25:12

Who would Ever even CONSIDER a n Experimental Jab is responsible for killing people?

https://100percentfedup.com/report-three-pilots-die-suddenly-in-one-week/

Go ahead, pretend that the guy who was a passenger wasn't also a pilot,, who was thoroughly jabbed.
Why would I say that?

Because they were Required to get the jabs,

But, Hey! Nothing to say it's Not just a coincidence.

Except the incredibly Monstrous odds against that, based on everything we,,have seen, well, by We, I mean those of us smart enough to conclude the obvious when presented with the facts. Like being able to add 2+2 and SEE that If in fact the lefties actually Were the Majority, then their outrage and boycott of a song Would have hurt the trajectory OF that song. Instead,, To the Moon,Alice!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I Know, I think things that are unreasonable
Reply #1 - 08/20/23 at 16:32:21

If someone told you 3 hot days in a row is proof of climate change would you expect them to compare that information to historical information about climate?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/20/23 at 17:21:26

You sure have a way of avoiding the obvious. Insurance companies, the news, Duude,, people are FUKKING DYING, way beyond anything I have ever seen. Seriously,, how many pilots Died in the cockpit ten years ago? You don't remember, because it wasn't A Thing. Look at the athletes who have had to retire or died. Play your games,, you know it's bullshit. It's obvious,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 08/20/23 at 20:00:42

Eegore wrote on 08/20/23 at 16:32:21:
 If someone told you 3 hot days in a row is proof of climate change would you expect them to compare that information to historical information about climate?

Exactly how can 3 healthy people, having the same profession, that all had multipart FORCED vaccines, become Suddenly Dead, 3 days apart,
be compared with, climate change ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/20/23 at 22:08:11

Insurance companies, the news, Duude,, people are FUKKING DYING, way beyond anything I have ever seen.

I'm sure they have when you refuse to Observe something simple like that "Insurance Companies" was actually UK Government tables that you were LIED to about, and refuse to Observe any fatality ratio pre-2020.  The websites you look at lie too.  Of course as long as you don't Observe "insurance companies" have not claimed vaccines are killing more people, in the documents You repeatedly provide, then in your reality you can keep claiming they did.

Seriously,, how many pilots Died in the cockpit ten years ago? You don't remember, because it wasn't A Thing.

It wasn't in the "news" which is really just anything posted online now.  But you assume pilots in these demographics weren't dying, because you never Observed it.  So Your reality is different than the reality of a human that did Observe pilot deaths like the FFA, or the tons of studies globally in the 90's about pilot deaths.  I will go with global mortality documentation, you will go with what you see.

Remember the multiple Canadian pilots that died in a short span of time?  The Airline Pilot's Association international, the source of those articles, show that more pilots died in 2019 and 2018.  Why should we ignore that?

https://perma.cc/QLT8-TLP4

So  If someone told you 3 hot days in a row is proof of climate change would you expect them to compare that information to historical information about climate?

« Last Edit: 08/21/23 at 04:41:58 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/20/23 at 22:27:45

Exactly how can 3 healthy people, having the same profession, that all had multipart FORCED vaccines, become Suddenly Dead, 3 days apart,
be compared with, climate change ?

The same way you connect everything to gun rights.

JoG will not accept only current data as a climate change argument.  He, correctly, expects people to compare historical data to today's data.  However we for some reason aren't expected to compare historical pilot deaths to today's.  We just assume more pilots die today because we never Observed them before.  Reality does not require our Observation.

Just like we are to only look today's dead athletes, but not past dead athletes.  Why?  

Why should climate change alarmists use historical data, including events they never Observed, but with vaccines we just look at today, and not historical data?  Because we didn't Observe it?

In 1998 when conducting several studies on cosmic radiation and magnetic fields generated by the aircraft electrical systems and their connection to cancer they found out that the majority of pilots died from heart disease.  Incidentally that was the number one killer of men, so it was no surprise, it was actually predicted.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9830605/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8546114/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2184284/

Now what you will hear is me saying people "should" take the "safe" vaccine.  What I am actually saying is the vaccine very well could be killing more pilots, but I would want to compare today to historical data.  The same expectation JoG has of climate change alarmists.  Wouldn't it be hypocritical to not apply the same expectations to other topics?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 08/21/23 at 07:47:05

Eegore wrote on 08/20/23 at 22:27:45:
"...   The same way you connect everything to gun rights. ..."

Nope.

When I mention Gun RIGHTS.
It is a RIGHT for FREEDOM.
(A response to a post
bout a DENIAL of  a RIGHT/FREEDOM)

It is not a, deflection.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/21/23 at 11:44:03

"When I mention Gun RIGHTS.
It is a RIGHT for FREEDOM.
(A response to a post
bout a DENIAL of  a RIGHT/FREEDOM)

It is not a, deflection."

Sure.  The following statement is about assessing a claim, just like the claim that pilots are dying more using 3 dead pilots as proof.

So  If someone told you 3 hot days in a row is proof of climate change would you expect them to compare that information to historical information about climate?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/21/23 at 12:00:08

However we for some reason aren't expected to compare historical pilot deaths to today's.
That is absolutely laughable.
You want to pretend that the slow death from cancer and chronic illness is the same as these guys going to work and going home in a Box? Yeah, good luck with that .
It's not Just these recent ones. It's become something I would be worried about if I was a passenger.

airline pilot suffers cardiac arrest

Run that through the old search engine.

How many die at home that we Don't hear about? The Events in the airport, in the cockpit,, plenty of those, this shitt wasn't happening before the greatest depopulation,, err, accidental release of a natural disease,, and No Way is it associated with the Experimental Jabs. Nope,, nottaChance.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/21/23 at 12:23:09

airline pilot suffers cardiac arrest

Look at the dates on 10 pages worth and remove duplicate stories.

How many die at home that we Don't hear about?

Considering multiple organizations track pilot health and flight times I would say not many.  Why would their families stay silent?

The Events in the airport, in the cockpit,, plenty of those, this shitt wasn't happening before the greatest depopulation,, err, accidental release of a natural disease,, and No Way is it associated with the Experimental Jabs. Nope,, nottaChance.

It could be, so if someone told you 3 hot days in a row is proof of climate change would you expect them to compare that information to historical information about climate?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 21:27:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Know, I think things that are unreasonable

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.