Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
‘Hey, You Stupid Slave N—er’ (Read 87 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: ‘Hey, You Stupid Slave N—er’
Reply #15 - 08/22/23 at 16:59:04

Serowbot wrote on 08/21/23 at 10:25:29:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/21/23 at 08:33:36:
Racism is assigning negative characteristics to a person based solely upon the color of their skin. Why don’t you give me an example where Trump did that?

embracing birtherism, referring to African nations as "shithole countries," telling congresswomen of color to go back to where they came from, calling Mexican immigrants "rapists," refusing to denounce white supremacists
..and of course,... tagging colored applicants at his apartments with a "C' on their applications with his father in the 70's.
The "C" indicated... ????

I’m not defending Trump by any means but suspicion over Obama’s birthplace was common, his father was Kenyan for crying out loud. Not sure how that’s racist.

Many African countries are $hitholes. There are plenty of statistics to back that up. That’s not racist.

Don’t know anything about telling Congress women to go back home. What Congressman?

Where did Trump refuse to denounce white supremacy? If you bring up Charlottesville, I’m going to laugh. I refuse to believe you’re that ignorant.

He didn’t call all Mexican immigrants rapist. I believe in context he was referring to criminals crossing the border illegally. That’s not racist.

Trump was sued,he counter sued and a consent decree was reach. There was no trial, noting adjudicated. There was no proof Trump coded black applicants with a “C”. Trump said his property management  company did not rent to section 8 applicants, a common trend among property owners. Something you would probably do.

So you’ve not provided actual evidence proving your claim.

But, I’m  surprised you didn’t bring up this quote: “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Or the time when he said a high ranking KKK member was one of his mentors.

Or the time he said “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.”

Or the fact his own VP once called him a racist.

Or the time he referred to Obama as the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.

If you wanted to provide actual backup proving racism, why didn’t you bring those up?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 08/22/23 at 19:28:56

"... But, I’m  surprised you didn’t bring up this quote: “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Or the time when he said a high ranking KKK member was one of his mentors.

Or the time he said “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.”

Or the fact his own VP once called him a racist.

Or the time he referred to Obama as the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.

If you wanted to provide actual backup proving racism, why didn’t you bring those up? ..."

He can't.

Because he has been TOLD he CAN NOT !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 08/23/23 at 18:53:09

Hey,guys, I'm not good at buying and drop shipping, but if you guys are willing I'm good with a third of the cost of a big bag of polyester and freight ,we can ship it to him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 08/24/23 at 11:00:17

Kinna like the 'BURN CREME',

He NEEDED IT,
Yet he never used it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 21:55:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ‘Hey, You Stupid Slave N—er’

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.