Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
And a good time was had by ,probably Some? (Read 63 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
And a good time was had by ,probably Some?
08/14/23 at 21:03:01

Short clip, maybe twenty seconds, of a couch on a frame with bicycle wheels. Ripping down a hill. Bodies get tossed around and, well,, I'm usually unable to watch people get they dumbasses whomped, but I think it's funny.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsgPrpP7YI

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: And a good time was had by ,probably Some?
Reply #1 - 08/15/23 at 07:49:43

I hope they all survived - bodies getting tossed like that could result in life changing damage.

A young fellow at our church was clowning around and doing something silly (I can't remember what it was), and he landed on his head and broke his neck and is now paralyzed.

I see YouTube videos of young fellows on BMX bikes and skateboards without helmets crashing and hitting their skulls/faces hard on the concrete......and I cringe at thinking how badly they could be hurt while just goofing off.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #2 - 08/16/23 at 06:31:15

Nature has a way of  taking    cleaning the gene pool .   Usually preceded by a " Hay Bubba , watch this "  .  Sad Sad Sad

Seeing the video of other folks makes me feel not so dumb myself.   Thanks !   Smiley

The couch landing on top of them just topped it off , I should be ashamed for laughing ...  Embarrassed

Did you notice the wheel hitting one of the on-lookers in the head just as they got air-born ?  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 08/16/23 at 08:09:46

Horn? I didn't have the volume up.. I didn't even notice what happened to anyone except the guy who was stretched out straight and flipping like a gymnast at what looked like a speed that must have been terrifying for him, completely out of control, G forces keeping him from being able to draw limbs in and protect himself,, or maybe he's knocked out, IDK, but stretched out like that is vulnerable,, I'm gonna watch it again,, I wonder if there is a follow up article that tells how it worked out..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/16/23 at 08:24:41

Yeah, watching more closely, they really took some beatings. IDK how tough those guys are, they may have walked away and been at work or school Monday,, or laying in bed whining,, but I'm willing to bet they don't go back, rebuild it and say
It's gonna work this time.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #5 - 08/16/23 at 09:39:23

If you like folks being stoopid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV2Vl8iGQgY

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/16/23 at 13:12:09

Nope,, nearly broke my neck turning my head to avoid seeing that guy smash his head.. And even That wasn't quick enough..
I've been hurt, totalled four bikes, taken some big falls, been K.O. between 12 and 15 times.. And watching people get hurt makes me hurt. Watching Americas Funniest is not fun or funny. The couch thing? I clicked on it, it started off okay and when it went to crap I was just surprised and kept watching. Not closely, because I didn't See that guys arms bending and his head banging on the ground.. There is no telling what damage he suffered. I hope they are all okay.

IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #7 - 08/16/23 at 15:27:49

Gravity works in not so mysterious ways.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/16/23 at 15:35:20

Combined with velocity and randomly positioned obstacles and life gets brought into laser focus.

IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #9 - 08/16/23 at 16:52:30

Yesree it does.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #10 - 08/17/23 at 03:02:08

The thing about all this "needless" pain and suffering is that the folks are getting hurt just showing off.  They start out doing it on skateboards and bicycles - then progress to doing it on motorcycles.

When I was a kid we just didn't push things to the extremes that kids are doing today.  The X Games and videos seem to be pushing kids to do things that are very dangerous, and some are suffering life changing injuries or death in the process of showing off.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/19/23 at 10:08:40

Yeah, no kidding,, first time I saw X Games I thought they had lost their minds. The stuff they can do on a motorcycle.. Who rode up a building? Then down? Seeing them let go, completely, midair? Aww,Hayull Naw..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:37:01

General CategoryThe Cafe › And a good time was had by ,probably Some?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.