Send Topic Print
Presto-Chango! (Read 42 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Presto-Chango!
08/04/23 at 13:07:12

That word you've been using? Well,, we've decided we need it to project a new idea.

http://nonoriginalrants.blogspot.com/2023/08/definition-morphs.html

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Presto-Chango!
Reply #1 - 08/04/23 at 15:19:04

Genital surgery is the last step in a sequence of changes that only happens only after the patient is comfortable and satisfied with the progression.
It's not like they grab random people off the streets  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/04/23 at 20:52:11

"Genital surgery is the last step in a sequence of changes that only happens only after the patient is comfortable and satisfied with the progression.
It's not like they grab random people off the streets"

This is true.  Also the number of under age 18 humans in the US that receive physical surgery is very very small.  Many of the statistics include chemical therapy like puberty blockers in their lying claims of how many kids are getting "mutilated" .  

The issue for me is I think the number of physical surgeries specific to gender alteration on kids should be zero.  Any irreversible elective surgery should be left up to adults.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/05/23 at 05:45:28

Relative to crime overall, instances of actual white supremacy crimes are tiny, but the nation’s number one long-term acute care facility (aka The White House) says it’s the number one domestic threat so do numbers actually matter?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/05/23 at 11:24:06

Relative to crime overall, instances of actual white supremacy crimes are tiny, but the nation’s number one long-term acute care facility (aka The White House) says it’s the number one domestic threat so do numbers actually matter?

I would say yes.  In your example the "number one domestic threat" is not the largest volume domestic threat.  "Number-one" of something in the context the White House tends to use it has nothing to do with how many.  It's a perception thing.

For instance if a single one-armed red-headed Eskimo from Australia had a functional, disguised, nuclear warhead in the US, he would be the "number-one threat" to US citizens, while being the statistically lowest mathematically probable human on the planet to exist in the US at all.

The numbers matter when used in context, if White Supremacist groups mathematically caused more death, or general harm, those are the numbers that matter in context to "number one" threat claim.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/05/23 at 13:46:06

So far, the Number One Threat has been political hyperbole
Every Single Time..
The Democrats ARE the threat.
Not hyperbole.. I'm not a politician trying to rile up my idiot minions.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/01/24 at 01:15:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Presto-Chango!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.