Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Simple transgender explanation (Read 243 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Simple transgender explanation
Reply #45 - 08/05/23 at 15:24:43

My favorit still is;

A truck had a photo of bama,
and the letters;

'Does This AZZ
Make My Truck
  Look Big ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 08/05/23 at 16:50:21

Serowbot wrote on 08/05/23 at 15:10:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/05/23 at 14:31:45:
I just Don't understand how people old enough to remember society before ten years ago can't see a continuation of decline in America, and WHO is driving social POLICIES.

That right there is called
The Forum Gauntlet..

Pick it up.

I can't... I agree.
Things were better ten years ago,... before tRump.  When Obama was in charge.

Wow,, the establishment you defend is Why it sux now. Trump didn't wreck it. He was there for FOUR YEARS, look AROUND.  It's not JUST the democrats, it's both sides that have sold America out. But it's the left driving SOCIAL POLICY,, especially where society has actually collapsed. Where homeless Schmitt in the streets, where boys have no future, where the only paths they see are not healthy. YOU LEFTIES RUN THAT...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #47 - 08/05/23 at 17:00:17

[quote author=3F293E233B2E23384C0 link=1690800043/30#43 date=1691273458]justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/05/23 at 14:31:45:
I just Don't understand how people old enough to remember society before ten years ago can't see a continuation of decline in America, and WHO is driving social POLICIES.

That right there is called
The Forum Gauntlet..

Pick it up.

I can't... I agree.
Things were better ten years ago,... before tRump.  When Obama was in charge.[/quote

just Don't understand how people old enough to remember society before ten years ago can't see a continuation of decline in America, and WHO is driving social POLICIES.

Ohh,wait!! We're talking about the same people who believe that
Guns enter the No Gun places and cause death and destruction in the NoGun places,, WHILE NOT CAUSING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN THE STATES WITH THE SURPLUSES.

Cherry pick much???

Deal with it. You actually tried to argue that.

Defend it. Explain why that is not just illogical as anything can be.
Explain how all those guns Can Originate in a place where gun control is lax, Yet they don't suffer the thugs with guns epidemic.. Tell me why I should Follow the Science again, while the lefties ignore Everything that is Scientifically PROVEN about gun laws and crime. You twist yourselves into pretzels to promote what has been proven to be a failure WHILE Seeing what happens when The People are Allowed to exercise their God Given Right to self defense.

I have The Argument and nobody can make it Wrong. Not anyone here, not anyone, anywhere..
Facts Prove I'm right.
]

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/01/24 at 01:32:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Simple transgender explanation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.