Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Simple transgender explanation (Read 243 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Simple transgender explanation
Reply #15 - 08/01/23 at 03:10:41

It is not only residues of the pill and other medicines in the drinking water, it is also a matter of spiritual development that we go through as humanity.

We are not men or women we are human beings. It was evolutionary that determined that there was a strong contrast between the sexes. but now that we have a completely different living climate, gender doesn't matter that much anymore.

It happens that there are men with more female hormones than male ones and there are females with more male hormones than female ones.

And then there is the expectation pattern of the parents. If a girl is born while the parents preferred a boy, the child also develops more male hormones.

This shows that you can have an opinion about genders, but that it is more of an obstacle than a good guideline about how things should be.

There is nothing wrong at all, except that we cannot accept people as they are. But also that we cannot accept our body as it is.

If we all made sure that we are happy with our bodies, children could be born who don't have to worry about their bodies. Because remember, despite what the church has made of it, our body is a doorway to the divine.

We should not just accept it, because to accept it already means that there is something wrong with it. We can incarnate in the body. That means fully embodying.

It's an evolutionary step.
Earlier when we incarnated on the high plains of Tibet it was not so difficult to become a boedha. The challenge is clearly much more difficult now.

But that is why we are here in this time and space.
The only thing is we have forgotten who we are and we see the body not any more as a tempel, but more as a someting that we are, that is nog good enuf.

If you fully decent in the body you will find out you are divine and conected whit the whole universe.  

And that's not an empty promise, that's a law.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 08/01/23 at 08:52:13

Eegore wrote on 07/31/23 at 18:59:57:
"  I have not seen conclusive evidence that testosterone is dropping among the age groups indicated in the video, ..."

I was learning to drive a, ‘3 on the tree’, Pickup truck at 12.
While my Grandfather threw hay bales on the attached wagon .
I was told I know nothing about hitching a team of horses to a wagon.

Yet I had a desire to be a MAN.

Today, no knowledge of how to drive a manual transmission, Parallel park, Look before changing lanes,  understanding things like, ‘utilities’, knowing no Nigerian Prince will give you a million dollars, wearing earrings, hair buns, eye shadow, etc. etc. etc.  … … …

None of those things are proof of not having less testosterone.

The fact that that/a person HAS NO DESIRE to be a MAN,
Is "…conclusive evidence…”, of less testosterone !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/01/23 at 09:06:35

I didn't know you were actually a woman. Have you already had surgery?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 08/01/23 at 09:26:38

zevenenergie wrote on 08/01/23 at 09:06:35:
I didn't know you were actually a woman. Have you already had surgery?

Did not know a MALE,
in the Netherlands,
was a MAN, at 12 !

Your statement is the same as,
AOC's Mouth is good for ONE THING,
    and that is not talking !

(Oh BTY
Nice 'Drive By' !)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #19 - 08/01/23 at 09:42:14

I grew up in the ‘50’s and ‘60’s and never saw a male, young or old, with man-boobs except for someone who was very obese.  It seems to me that when I began to notice a few of them it was in the ‘90’s.
So what changed then ?  
It was the transition from basic cooking using real food purchased at groceries and eaten at home to mass produced meals created-packaged in factories.
We went from meals at home with the family to snack foods and instant microwave meals prepared for us by who know who with who know what.

Primary ingredients of factory prepared foods contains a lot of salt, sugar and lots of simple carbohydrates.  It’s a receipt for disaster.
What does this diet do to a kid who eats things like super sweet cereals chocked full of sugar, salt and carbs, beginning at the toddler stage and continuing through adulthood ?
It’s not good.

Do we really know everything that goes into the products ?
I seriously question it.
Look what’s happened with vaccines.
Not good.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/01/23 at 09:55:35

The fact that that/a person HAS NO DESIRE to be a MAN,
Is "…conclusive evidence…”, of less testosterone !

That's not even close to being true.

Proof of less testosterone would be measured lowered testosterone levels.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/01/23 at 10:50:15

I think if a man wants to be a woman the feeling of being a woman makes him horny. So in my eyes he is gay or bi.

Whichever way you look at it. And how much or how little, male or female hormones you have. You are in a man's body or in a woman's body.

You can be a hetero man or a gay man.  And if you want a lot of atention you are a transgender, but still in a man,s body so you a man.
(not really of course but ok)

You can try to manipulate the world, but you don't change that fact.

But the real question is, of course, can you meet as a human being. And I think that's where it goes wrong.
Because if you can't get out of your game as a transgender.
Or if you, as an "ordinary person", cannot step out of your judgment or are afraid of your feelings. Then it is impossible to meet.

And meeting each other, is the solution to many problems in the world.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 08/01/23 at 15:25:12

I love Sabine.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/02/23 at 05:03:41

Serowbot wrote on 08/01/23 at 15:25:12:
I love Sabine.

I’m sure you do, as I said she leans left which gives you plenty of cherries to pick from her trees and claim a scientific source.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/02/23 at 05:23:59

I’m sure you do, as I said she leans left which gives you plenty of cherries to pick from her trees and claim a scientific source.

Typically her sources are accurate so I would say the reference material is scientific evidence.  Her videos aren't scientific source by themselves.

I just like her demonstration of how to use information versus opinion, and that she will actually be honest about separating the two.  

Of course in her line of work it's not really possible to declare opinions as fact.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 08/02/23 at 10:28:44

Eegore wrote on 08/02/23 at 05:23:59:
"... in her line of work it's not really possible to declare opinions as fact."

Yet still happens !

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/03/23 at 05:11:33

MnSpring wrote on 08/02/23 at 10:28:44:
Eegore wrote on 08/02/23 at 05:23:59:
"... in her line of work it's not really possible to declare opinions as fact."

Yet still happens !

Absolutely true MnSpring which is why discernment comes into play. And that’s hard because it’s hard to see your own bias despite how hard you try. And there are times when that’s a good thing.

If you have an underlying belief system, you can use that as a filter to flush new ideas through. Like a filter that catches invisible particles, your belief system can catch tidbits that would otherwise seem logical and valid points of view, but in reality are complicated and difficult to recognize dangerous Trojan Horses. If they get through, your belief system can be comprised and like a corrupted GPS map program, you get directions that can send you down the wrong path.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/03/23 at 05:31:15

I'm thinking more along the lines of applied physics.

I can have an opinion that an apple will not fall from a tree, but instead float upwards, that's not exactly plausible to declare that as fact when working with physics.  How would you replicate that event?

Theoretical physics however are a different thing, but still require a tremendous amount of actual evidence to discuss.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 08/03/23 at 07:32:37

Eegore wrote on 08/03/23 at 05:31:15:
 I'm thinking more along the lines of applied physics.

I can have an opinion that an apple will not fall from a tree, but instead float upwards, that's not exactly plausible to declare that as fact when working with physics.  How would you replicate that event?

Theoretical physics however are a different thing, but still require a tremendous amount of actual evidence to discuss.

But transgender issues involve very little applied science in which case this applies:
If you have an underlying belief system, you can use that as a filter to flush new ideas through. Like a filter that catches invisible particles, your belief system can catch tidbits that would otherwise seem logical and valid points of view, but in reality are complicated and difficult to recognize dangerous Trojan Horses. If they get through, your belief system can be comprised and like a corrupted GPS map program, you get directions that can send you down the wrong path.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 08/03/23 at 08:35:05

But transgender issues involve very little applied science in which case this applies:

Agreed.  This is why I prefer data over opinion and anecdotes.  Like the testosterone thing.  I would rather used measured testosterone levels over perceived desire to use a manual transmission as evidence of how much testosterone is in a human.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/01/24 at 00:59:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Simple transgender explanation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.