Send Topic Print
GBS in Peru (Read 149 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: GBS in Peru
Reply #15 - 07/19/23 at 18:42:21

So, what Does CAUSE the RARE issue of GB? Where did you get your proof?

From You.  Its in the information that you posted that you wont look at.  It's not clear what causes GBS, but we do KNOW that humans with no vaccinations get it, typically those exposed to unsanitary conditions, just like the information you referenced that I read for you said.  Covid lockdowns in certain areas have fostered conditions that increase potential for GBS.  Your own reference said this.

If you actually looked instead of over-reacting you would know I only posted that Peru had pre-Covid vaccine outbreaks, and is not LOCKED DOWN.  Higher GBS fostering environments were created by lockdowns, and it is plausible the vaccine amplified otherwise low-chance conditions in certain humans.  

I remember how authoratative you were that Nooobody was inflating the Death FROM Covid numbers, and CERTAINLY the CDC were not involved..

Incorrect.  I said the CDC never "said" to document it that way, ( I never said it wasn't happening) I provided the guidance in full, that you won't Observe.  You were lied to about the guidance language, this is why nobody has ever used it as evidence against the CDC.  But if someone lies to you about what the CDC says, you will call the CDC a liar.

I actually posted that we had to alter the counting numbers in CO because the CDC guidance was poor.  About a month after, CO announced the dual counting methods we worked to get implemented.

This won't be Observed, because if you Observe I posted, repeatedly, that the CDC numbers were flawed, you cant keep saying I "defended" the CDC. Why if I thought the CDC numbers were correct did I work to create a system to adjust them?

Feel free to keep ignoring that question so you can keep saying I said the CDC was correct.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 07/19/23 at 19:11:20

Eegore wrote on 07/19/23 at 18:42:21:
 "...  If you actually looked instead of over-reacting you would know I only posted that Peru had pre-Covid vaccine outbreaks, and is not LOCKED DOWN.  
      Then:
"...Higher GBS fostering environments were created by lockdowns, and it is plausible the vaccine amplified otherwise low-chance conditions in certain humans. ..."  

Yep, ya never said, Peru, had a lock down.

But ya IMPLIED it !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/19/23 at 20:49:46

Yep, ya never said, Peru, had a lock down.

But ya IMPLIED it !

Nice try but everyone can see I was referencing Covid-lockdowns it's so obvious even JoG acknowledges it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 07/19/23 at 21:35:17

I did? I thought you were talking about GB..

https://mostlycajun.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=61729

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 07/19/23 at 22:27:12

Love it.

Could NOT shut down the Boarder !!!!!!

But COULD, restrict a motor on a boat !!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/19/23 at 22:43:17

The NUMBERS weren't Accidentally Wrong. They didn't Want them to be correct.
But, as bad as it was, Coff Coff,, it was never bad enough to close the border..

Ohh,,anyone remember anyone talking about diseases coming into America?
Ohh,,it's just RAYCISS to want immigrants to Not be bringing little things like tuberculosis in,, but that is what happened..
And covid was So Bad that half of America wanted to make the rest of us take the jabs,,
But Not The Illegal Aliens.. They don't even need a physical..

Now there are sick people in America, with tuberculosis,, some going to school,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 07/20/23 at 06:41:03

Very long time ago,
And said very often.

Immigrants came to America to WORK.
Make a better/safer existence.
And keep the things they worked hard for.

Now they come to 'work the system' !
Get everything they want for free.
And turn this Nation into where they came from.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/20/23 at 09:37:39

I did? I thought you were talking about GB..

When you commented:

But you Actually argued that lockdowns we CAUSING GB.. Exactly backwards from the post.

That indicates to me that you  understand I was talking about Covid lockdowns.  Since I do not think there is a CURRENT lockdown what other lockdowns could I be referring to?

Covid lockdowns, not the imaginary current lockdown that does not exist, that I am not implying is happening because it's not real, but actual real Covid lockdowns created GBS fostering environments in Peru.

There is no lockdown in Peru.  There was, during Covid hype.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/20/23 at 10:25:57

No.. My criticism of your bassackward reading comprehension isn't indicative of anything except my attitude towards you and a supporting reason why. You spend your time so focused on me, and I don't even care what you think. About anything. You have been on the wrong side consistently. You act like you didn't argue against reason. You pretend that I'm wrong about your position because you play games with words and say

Well, I never SAID THAT.. Well you by god took the wrong side and pretend that you didn't ,,just playing with words. Done,dude,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/20/23 at 11:55:49

No.. My criticism of your bassackward reading comprehension isn't indicative of anything except my attitude towards you and a supporting reason why. You spend your time so focused on me, and I don't even care what you think. About anything.

I'm not really concerned about that.  If Serowbot was here insisting Peru LOCKED DOWN because of GBS, I'd be telling him he was lied to also.  The difference is nobody else is posting 17.689 times more than all other members, so by odds alone, you will be addressed more often.

Well, I never SAID THAT.. Well you by god took the wrong side and pretend that you didn't ,,just playing with words. Done,dude,,

Again, why did I work to change the counting methods in CO if I though the CDC numbers were correct?  You can't Observe that fact because once you do, there goes your argument I claimed the CDC is correct or should be trusted.  So you ignore it.

Just like this thread, You will interpret it as me saying the vaccine is good and people "should" take it.  What I am actually saying is the vaccine isn't responsible for the imaginary LOCKDOWN in Peru that does not exist.  GBS is caused in part by the Covid lockdowns, and amplified by vaccines.

You will refuse to Observe what I SAID so you can replace it with what you are emotionally over-reacting to.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/28/23 at 06:52:39

July 28 celebrates Independence Day for Peru.  Thousands and thousands of videos are being posted of people celebrating, in groups.  No mention anywhere of a LOCKDOWN, travel restrictions, isolation, congregation mitigation or otherwise.

This is further evidence the "RARE issue is so common they locked the place down" claims are a lie.  If you think this is true - either the website lied -  you misunderstood - or you never bothered to read the information.  GBS is most likely exacerbated by the Covid lockdowns, (as indicated in the literature people here refuse to read, but will claim people that read it for them are wrong about), and also the amplified by vaccines.  Of the now 103 confirmed deaths, 84 are vaccinated.  

None of this statement implies vaccines are "good" or "should" be taken.  There can be no LOCKDOWN in Peru and vaccines can still amplify GBS outcomes.  Nobody needs to pretend/insist there is a LOCKDOWN for vaccines to have a negative impact.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:25:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › GBS in Peru

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.