Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ooopsies, outta regular munitions. (Read 92 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ooopsies, outta regular munitions.
Reply #15 - 07/16/23 at 03:35:58

You should contact the author and ask.
One thing to consider is
If it's not The Jabs
What is causing it!?

Eliminating alternatives is how one actually answers that question.

I'd say the difference here is you already decided it is the vaccine so you require no other information, and anyone who has not already decided would want some more information.  Eliminating other causes is what actually shows the vaccine is causing it.  Acknowledging GBS could be caused by something else there (since its not anywhere else that has mass vaccinations) does not mean the only other option is to think the vaccine is safe and effective.  The vaccine could still be harmful.

It's just as reasonable to ask "why is GBS only accelerated in Peru if other areas had vaccinations too?" as it is to ask "Why is climate change causing deadly heat in Phoenix, but perfectly fine weather in Tucson?"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/16/23 at 09:02:16

So, have you effectively swung the conversation away from the topic?
I remember the wailing and shrieking from the lefties.
Trump is gonna destroy America. Ahhr Dumokrusee!!!
Trump is gonna start a nuclear War!!
Right Now,, America is being dragged into the most dangerous situation I've seen in decades. We've been sending billions on top of billions to Ukraine. We've been providing
Material Support to the enemy of Russia. Now, if anyone, as an American citizen provides Material Support to, ohh, say a terrorist organization, they are going to prison.. Rightly so.. How much differently does Putin see our involvement?

And what happens when Ukraine doesn't have enough munitions to continue the fight?

And WHY is America short on ANYTHING??
Gee,need more MONEY??

The point of this thread was to get people to think.
I'm hearing the word Nuclear WAY too often. I'm really concerned that this is going to wind up with some nuclear weapons being used. So, how will They sell it?

If it happens, I think they will sell it to the sheeple by telling them

We had no choice. We was outta bullets.. And the people who have a propensity for accepting lies will shrug and accept that answer.

We have No Business being involved in this crap.. But WE were part of the creation of the problem. Putin just wanted to see NATO stop expanding, he had been saying so for a long time.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 07/16/23 at 10:10:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/23 at 09:02:16:
Putin just wanted to see NATO stop expanding, he had been saying so for a long time.

That didn't go so well did it?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 07/16/23 at 15:44:02

Serowbot wrote on 07/16/23 at 10:10:20:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/23 at 09:02:16:
Putin just wanted to see NATO stop expanding, he had been saying so for a long time.

That didn't go so well did it?

You act like you can sneer at it and suddenly What He Wanted was wrong.
You have never bothered to consider
What was Putin DOING stopping on the border for all that time?

He didn't Want a war.. We forced it on him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 07/16/23 at 16:29:54

We didn't do shite...
Putin stepped in it.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/16/23 at 17:45:45

So, have you effectively swung the conversation away from the topic?

Its fairly common to get off topic on this forum, nobody sticks strictly to the original topic.

Material Support to the enemy of Russia. Now, if anyone, as an American citizen provides Material Support to, ohh, say a terrorist organization, they are going to prison.. Rightly so.. How much differently does Putin see our involvement?

I would think this is exactly how Russia sees it.  This double standard exists everywhere.  The difference is "We" are right and "They" are wrong.  

Putin just wanted to see NATO stop expanding, he had been saying so for a long time

Just like we don't want to see China/Iran/Russia deals expanding.  I'm not sure we would invade and annex Mexico if they hopped in the Russia/China economic trade and policy wagon.  Maybe we would.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/16/23 at 17:50:37

Serowbot wrote on 07/16/23 at 16:29:54:
We didn't do shite...
Putin stepped in it.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 07/16/23 at 18:02:11

You can stay in your cocoon or have some curiosity.

Russian leaders and several Western policy experts were warning more than two decades ago that NATO expansion would turn out badly—ending in a new cold war with Russia at best, and a hot one at worst. Obviously, they were not "echoing" Putin or anyone else. George Kennan, the intellectual architect of America's containment policy during the Cold War, perceptively warned in a May 2, 1998 New York Times interview what NATO's move eastward would set in motion. "I think it is the beginning of a new cold war," he stated. "I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake."

You probably won't read this far..
George Kennan, the intellectual architect of America's containment policy during the Cold War, perceptively warned in a May 2, 1998 New York Times interview what NATO's move eastward would set in motion.

From1998,,
Your position that Nobody has anything to fear from what you call a peacekeeping organization. You understand the combined forces of Every Country IN that organization can be brought to bear on whomever? You DO remember we LIED to get into the Vietnam war, right? Surely you're smart enough to understand that the people who run the Defense agencies HAVE TO HAVE WARS,,

It's Not being pro Russia or Putin to be honest.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 00:29:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ooopsies, outta regular munitions.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.