Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Naah,, there was No governmental attempt (Read 108 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Naah,, there was No governmental attempt
Reply #15 - 07/11/23 at 20:26:09

U-Yep, I said you IMPLIED

What was that you said about a Morgue you were at, which was overflowing ?
What was that you said about refrigerated units to hold bodies ?
What was that you said about hospitals running out of beds ?
What was that you said about Dr. Scot Jensen ?
What was that you said about the CDC/WHO numbers being correct ?
And on and on and on

Again.  Disputing obviously incorrect numbers is not equal to supporting the vaccine.  You refuse to Observe information I post that outlines literally the information JoG posted here, but I provide actual evidence.  

This selective information Observation is, I assume, intentional because if you Observe I said that specific vaccine batch numbers are detrimental and that the trials were poor, and Fauci should not be taken at face value, then you can't keep saying I said people "should" take the "good" vaccine because Fauci said so.

I have never said anyone should take the vaccine.  You refuse to Observe that.

JoG said people in TX "Aren't dying", I was in Houston loading a refrigerator truck on the day he made this claim.  I think people in TX were dying.  That does not mean people should take the vaccine, I never said the vaccine would have stopped the dying that JoG claimed never happened.

Not once, in any of the subjects you mention did I recommend anyone get a vaccine.  I literally worked in CO to change documentation methods because the CDC numbers were wrong, something you refuse to Observe, so you can sit here implying I said CDC or WHO numbers were "correct".  I never said that - I said they were not correct.  So much so I helped change State policy.

But if you Observe that, you can't keep claiming I implied people should get vaccinated.

The fact is you equate anything that is not lock-step with your assessment as being pro-vaccine.  If I think over 8 million kids did not die from the vaccine, you claim that implies I think every kid should be vaccinated.  

I never said anything that implies any kid should ever get vaccinated, I just don't care for people telling me over an "Additional 600000 people died last year like I'm some idiot that can't do basic math.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 07/12/23 at 09:10:35

“…Just like saying vaccines are killing everyone is plausible by ignoring that over a billion had no negative reactions…”
———
Asked: “… When you were having to deal with the dead and mortuaries backed up, where were you and can you know how many kids have kicked off there? …”
The answer was; “… I was in a few locations in CO, WY and TX.  At the time the paperwork was not made available as it was just a morgue consolidation process.  We had no reason to know who anyone was …”

The answer was ‘Who Was, not How Many
———
“…One could also … Maybe try that … So to me, a video of a few kids dropping dead (not counting the ones before 2020 that claim they were from the vaccine) isn't a substantial increase in underage deaths …”
_ _ _
“… saying vaccines are killing everyone is plausible by ignoring that over a billion had no negative reactions …”
“… How is CNN or the CDC intercepting a college testing group and then cross referencing with medical center visits and filtering that information …”
“… When a medical center has staffing shortages …When a morgue fills to capacity … When a facility fill it's morgue do we complain that the CDC gives out bad information?  When a college opens and every medical center nearby has a 77% or higher increase in ICU usage within 30 days do we say CNN is full of sh!t, keep the college open …”
_ _ _
“…I assume if Michigan has more people dying from suicide than people dying inside medical centers then they should act appropriately …”
“…  I shipped two mobile morgues to Houston and was told TX "will never use them."  One is still in Houston with bodies in it, the other is going to a location near El Paso …”
_ _ _ When it was said: ‘"So many are dying that the system is overwhelmed.."
You said: “ This is correct.  But one can not say that everything is completely the same with the exception of SARS-COV-2. …” 
“… people still die from other things.  Some bodies are held for examination, autopsy, or testing, not every one will absolutely be SARS-COV-2, just most of them …”
“… The rate of change is substantial … people want to focus on the bogus death reporting, but ignore the confirmed positives.  When you have over 10,000 new positive cases in one day, confirmed tests, it would be a miracle for all of those people to live through any influenza infection, especially one without a vaccine.  So a percentage increase of medical care can be assumed based off of historical outcomes since recording has existed.
_ _ _
"... Since people who are hospitalized in intensive care with SARS-COV-2 die at a higher percentage than other patients, a 10,000 person infection rate increase will most likely mean more deaths ..."

" ...  I for one am trying to get out from under this.  FN has a new SCAR platform that my real job needs to be implementing and I need 20 minutes a day minimum of usage I am not getting.  If this goes on much longer I will lose my certification, so I'd love to hear good news about how all of this death count and infection rates are bogus  …”

Well my Coffee is empty, had my Yogurt.
Time to stop looking.
 Heading out to the work shed to cut a board.

The ‘quotes’ above are all INFERENCES’, that c19 was much, MUCH, worse than real.
For the purpose of CONTROLLING the world Populous.

NOW, the bogus/lies/outrageous mandates.
Are in the light of day !

Spin/Deflect all you want.
I (and MANY OTHERS) believe you Infered!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/12/23 at 11:27:12

The ‘quotes’ above are all INFERENCES’, that c19 was much, MUCH, worse than real.
For the purpose of CONTROLLING the world Populous.

Not once in any of those posts do I recommend anyone take the vaccine.

Acknowledging Houston had people dying is not equal to saying people should be vaccinated.  Acknowledging humans get vaccinated and do not die is not equal to saying they should take it.  

For instance in one quote you won't Observe that the vaccine I was talking about was the standard influenza vaccine, so you can falsely claim I was talking about the Covid vaccine.  Nothing about my statements implies anyone should be vaccinated.  

When I call the lying bullsh!t numbers where 8 Million kids supposedly died from a vaccine a lie, you hear me saying every kid should be vaccinated.  I am saying there's no way 8 Million kids died, that's it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 00:11:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Naah,, there was No governmental attempt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.