Send Topic Print
The GOAT (Read 10 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The GOAT
06/29/23 at 03:34:21

Messages from the Bidens, or The Greatest of All Time, when it comes to influence peddling. Which is just another name for a theft

“I'm tired of this Kevin," Hunter said. "I can make $5 million in salary from any law firm in America. If you think it's about money, it's not. The Biden's [sic] are the best at doing exactly what Chairman wants from this partnership. Please let's not quibble over peanuts."

The "peanuts" are an apt reference. The Bidens were promising a windfall for the Chinese in purchasing access. A few millions truly is a quibble in the great scheme of things.

Hunter was equally clear in these messages about what he was selling. In another WhatsApp message, he reportedly stated:

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 09:27:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The GOAT

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.