Send Topic Print
So well done (Read 52 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
So well done
06/25/23 at 14:59:17

TRUUUUMP!!The End of Ahr Dmokrucee!!!  He is gonna crash the economy and get us into wars!!

And such honesty!! The people who got it exactly backwards have no shame.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: So well done
Reply #1 - 06/25/23 at 15:06:29

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/25/23 at 15:19:01

Did someone Pay the 51 agents to declare the laptop Russian disinformation, or are they just all on the team to defeat Trump?

They are all unamerican pieces of bipedal feces.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 06/25/23 at 16:36:07

Here's a little diddy you won't bother to read.   Huh

David Weiss, the US Attorney for Delaware, who was appointed by Donald Trump.
“I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations,”
As for the misdemeanor tax charges, I prosecuted tax cases and have defended many clients in criminal tax cases, and I’m not familiar with a misdemeanor tax charge ever being brought as the only tax charge in a case. The DOJ’s Tax Division has to approve every tax charge brought by prosecutors, and their practice is to focus on serious felony tax fraud or tax evasion cases. Those serious felony offenses would require evidence of fraud or affirmative efforts to evade taxes. Merely not paying your taxes isn’t enough.
The most typical misdemeanor that was charged is a failure to file a tax return, and that is trivial to prove. Biden was charged with something even less serious — a failure to pay taxes even though he did file a return. And the amount of his unpaid taxes — approximately $100,000 in 2017 and again in 2018 — is typically dealt with as a civil matter, with penalties and interest, rather than as a federal criminal case."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/25/23 at 17:04:15

I read it..

If you're going to pretend that this is the breadth and scope of the crimes of the Biden crime family, you can do that.

The whistleblowers also confirmed Joe Biden was directly involved in Hunter’s overseas business deals.

One of the whistleblowers, Gary Shapely, confirmed to prosecutors that Joe Biden met with officials from CEFC, a Chinese energy company.

Shapely also revealed Hunter Biden demanded payment from his Chinese business associate over WhatsApp messenger and used his powerful father as muscle as he issued threats.

The WhatsApp message Hunter Biden sent to Henry Zhao is as follows according to the IRS whistleblower:

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my directions. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

The whistleblower allegations directly contradict Merrick Garland’s statements under oath about the independence of the Justice Department.

Merrick Garland has repeatedly claimed the DOJ did not block US Attorney David Weiss from aggressively pursuing Hunter Biden.

It's funny how with manufactured evidence you saw the evil of Trump, but the admittedly true evidence on the laptop, you still don't understand the criminality of the administration.

The agents who signed the
Russian disinformation
Label,, all PROVEN liars..
Why DID they do that?

Not rhetorical.. Seriously,, help me understand how that works..

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/26/23 at 08:15:23

While you ponder your response,, I'm just gonna leave this here for everyone to enjoy.

https://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/fbi-validated-hunter-biden-laptop-mo...

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #6 - 06/26/23 at 11:57:01

Serowbot wrote on 06/25/23 at 16:36:07:
Here's a little diddy you won't bother to read.   Huh

David Weiss, the US Attorney for Delaware, who was appointed by Donald Trump.
“I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations,”
As for the misdemeanor tax charges, I prosecuted tax cases and have defended many clients in criminal tax cases, and I’m not familiar with a misdemeanor tax charge ever being brought as the only tax charge in a case. The DOJ’s Tax Division has to approve every tax charge brought by prosecutors, and their practice is to focus on serious felony tax fraud or tax evasion cases. Those serious felony offenses would require evidence of fraud or affirmative efforts to evade taxes. Merely not paying your taxes isn’t enough.
The most typical misdemeanor that was charged is a failure to file a tax return, and that is trivial to prove. Biden was charged with something even less serious — a failure to pay taxes even though he did file a return. And the amount of his unpaid taxes — approximately $100,000 in 2017 and again in 2018 — is typically dealt with as a civil matter, with penalties and interest, rather than as a federal criminal case."

Response:

Your in deep.

Don't you know that that laptop contained proof that Biden has corruption links with both the Ukraine and China. And you're talking about Biden's innocence?

And sour about some Trump documents? Do you know what Biden has on his conscience and why he supports the ucraine and pushes the whole world into poverty.

What does it take to wake you up?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/26/23 at 12:11:01

I've been here eighteen years. He hasn't learned anything in that time. It's straight down the lefty agenda, that is where Truth is found.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 06/26/23 at 19:29:16

Don't think he is a 'true' lefty.
Just a 'pretend' lefty.

A 'true', lefty, would have illegals living in their house. Feeding them. Paying their health care bills. And patting them on their heads.

A, 'pretend' lefty, would just SAY they do those things.
Then let OTHERS actually do those things.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 08:32:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So well done

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.