Send Topic Print
Not criminal at all... (Read 23 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Not criminal at all...
05/23/23 at 14:10:06

Here is more Stuff to help with understanding why Hillary wasn't charged.

And how the Russia Russia Russia thing was magically, with exactly Zero Evidence to justify it and Obvious exculpatory evidence somehow managed to move forward.
If you're still unable to see the Deep State, there are only two possible reasons.
Number ONE : You're an idiot
Number B, You're Intellectualy dishonest and you Like what it is doing.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/490389-fbi-refuses-to-comply-with-congressional-...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Not criminal at all...
Reply #1 - 05/23/23 at 15:43:20

"...  Russia thing was magically, with exactly Zero Evidence to justify it  ..."

Wasn't their someone posting on this Forum, who provided 'just' information on that saying it was so, when it was a 'thing' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/23/23 at 16:51:09

According to the Great Libtard, the Walls were Closing In, exactly who all thought it had merit, I don't remember. The thing is, the Information from Dependable Sources ,if they are government sources, like the FBI, anyone who didn't notice that list of prosecutable offenses that Cummy read off and dismissed with
No Reasonable prosecutor would pursue this
And failed to see they were In the Bag for her is someone. I wouldn't Want on my team at the
Solve the Mystery
Weekend.

The reason they don't want to release the J6 footage is it will show too many FBI guys in the crowd.
Fukk Ray Epps..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/24/23 at 05:13:21

Wasn't their someone posting on this Forum, who provided 'just' information on that saying it was so, when it was a 'thing' ?

There was a person on this Forum that showed that 100000 re-posts in 20 seconds in humanly impossible and as such was shown to be a bot program originating from Russia.  This information is not support of Russiagate.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 05/24/23 at 09:00:33

Eegore wrote on 05/24/23 at 05:13:21:
"...  showed that 100000 re-posts in 20 seconds in humanly impossible ..."

Yes

Eegore wrote on 05/24/23 at 05:13:21:
"... program originating from Russia..."

NO

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/24/23 at 10:26:53

"... program originating from Russia..."

NO

So the Russian programmers that showed how they did it were actually not Russians in Russia, they made that up too.

Again, acknowledging a duplicating bot program was developed in Russia, is not equal to saying Russiagate is real.  I literally said the "news" was misrepresenting information and was yet another reason I do not use mainstream "news".

But instead of using truth, lets deny.  Lets deny, without evidence, that a program was made in Russia, and Russian devs claimed they made it and showed how, because if we Observe that, somehow as if by magic, that means Russiagate is real.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 03:06:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not criminal at all...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.