Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I heard a white supremacist (Read 71 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I heard a white supremacist
05/23/23 at 09:44:49

Rammed a barrier at the WH with a U Haul, and he had a Nazi flag..
Anyone know anything about it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I heard a white supremacist
Reply #1 - 05/23/23 at 14:18:03

Sai Varshith Kandula,
19, has been charged with multiple crimes including threatening to kill President Joe Biden after allegedly ramming a U-Haul truck into barriers outside the White House on Monday night.

At about 9:40 p.m. Monday, Kandula, of Chesterfield, Missouri, reportedly crashed intentionally into the bollards on the 1600 block of H Street northwest of Lafayette Park, according to United States Park Police and Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi—the latter of whom reported no injuries to any Secret Service or White House staff.

"...Among the items that appear to be from the truck are a Nazi flag,..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/23/23 at 14:34:02

Well, you know the big problem in America is Whiite SuhPrimUssee. And since we have seen a few black guys called Whiite  SuhPrimUssissttss, I wasn't too shook up by his name or general Lack of Whiteness,,Because we Know the biggest threat to America is White Guys and since he had a Nazi flag,, he's White, the obvious, the easily Observed Reality must Not be allowed to keep us from reaching the only allowable conclusion.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/23/23 at 14:57:57

Chesterfield Missouri is an affluent suburb west of St. Louis. Pudd’nhead and   other ASSorted useful idiots will use this to claim white supremacy is the biggest threat to America, which unbelievably, is not even the stupidest thing Democrats believe.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/23/23 at 16:57:08

Well, you Know the brainwashing has worked when you see white people, protesting white people, FOR BEING WHITE!!!
And calling removing graphic, adult content books from the childrens library and calling it Book banning, as of it's a tyranny. FFS, these are people who can get excited about life found on Mars because of some  bacteria or some one celled Thing,, but the baby in a womb? That doesn't count!!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 05/24/23 at 14:47:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/23/23 at 16:57:08:
" Well, you Know the brainwashing has worked when ... people who can get excited about life found on Mars a or some one celled Thing,, but the baby in a womb? That doesn't count!! " 

Just like the absolute DFI saying;
"That's when I realized how alive this machine is "
About the latest Space-X rocket.

A-Yep,  the brainwashing has worked !

(As well as the DUMBING DOWN)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/24/23 at 16:53:21

The local news stations are talking to his high school friends and they’re all saying he was a quiet but nice kid who kept to himself. Never mentioned anything about Hitler or anything like that. Be interesting to see what happened. Wonder if he was on some kind of antidepressant.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/24/23 at 23:34:48

Rumors about downgraded charges,, we will see

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 05/25/23 at 06:56:39

The Right-Wing owns white supremacy,... homophobia, antisemitism, black/brown hate, trans phobia, anti-choice, book banning, and general bigotry of anything not white, male, straight, pro-gun, christian.
Own that....
then tell me how acceptance is violent.

The Right is on the knife's edge of deifying Hitler and Stalin.
Face that... own it... then think about the world you are trying to create.
You'll deny it, of course, but tell me where you accept any ideology that isn't yours.
Tell me where you are willing allow for any belief that isn't yours.
Any religion, color, sexual orientation, that allows for a way of life that doesn't mirror your own.

It's just sad.

I honestly don't think you want to be what you are being guided into believing.
I don't think you are what you think you are.
I don't think you want to be.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/25/23 at 08:23:07

Whoda guessed that the cranium of a Muppet would be filled with a whirlwind of spider webs? How do you manage to say such idiotic crap?  You think that guy was a Trump supporter? Seriously? You think he's WHITE?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 05/25/23 at 10:07:39

Serowbot wrote on 05/25/23 at 06:56:39:
...think about the world you are trying to create
... where you accept any ideology that isn't yours
... allow for any belief that isn't yours  

… think about the world you are trying to create…
Who is creating a world full of Sheep-ol ?

…where you accept any ideology that isn't yours…
Who is trying to BAN guns and eliminate Self Defense’ ?

…where you are willing allow for any belief that isn't yours…

Who believes KILLING a un-born child is perfectly OK ?

Who Screams; “MY CHOICE”, about killing babies ?
Who Screams: "MY CHOICE” , about cutting off boobs and d icks ?

Who Screams;  “NO CHOICE” about a Jab ?
Who Screams;  “NO CHOICE” about firearms ?

And on and on and on.

Have you told anybody here about what you have done with the (GASP) Gun you said you have ?

You still hide your house address, so Illegals can’t come to live with you, for FREE!  Why ?

Have you given up Beer ?
After all, beer can make a Human Fart. And AOC says ‘Cows Farting are upsetting the environment’.
  (to the like)
Just think of the impact that Human Farts can have !!!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 05/25/23 at 10:27:27

The world I want would have a secure border, healthy economy, schools would not be indoctrination centers and YOU would be left alone,,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/25/23 at 10:32:04

Your party was literally founded on racism Sew. And to this day, you milk black Americans, like a tit to get votes out of them, telling them they’re too stupid to take care of themselves, and absolutely ruining their entire culture and society.

You currently have two congressional representatives, who have publicly stated they wish for the total destruction of Israel, they absolutely hate Jews, and when they were called out on it, your entire party backed them and support them. And when Republicans did the right thing and kicked one of them off a committee, your little panties got all bunched up.

You supported and encouraged violent protest, which left dozens of people dead over two summers , because one policeman was on top of a drug addicted felon who died and you painted him out to be Pontius Pilot crucifying Jesus or something. And then would four or five black cops killed a young black man, who apparently was having a relationship with one of the officers wife you actually came up with the idea that they were black white supremacist. And when your defund the police movement is responsible for literally hundreds of deaths of black Americans in inner cities across the country you deny it and say it’s my fault.

Now go cut some little boys pecker off, cut a girls boobs off, rip a muscle out of her leg and tell her it’s a d!ck, then send them to Target for clothes and  keep telling yourself you’re the normal one.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 05/25/23 at 10:40:04

I think he's misguided. Much like Enrique Tarrio.
Where do you think this misdirection came from?
Where do you hear anti-jew, gay, trans, Asian, Mexican, immigrant, Muslim, black, brown, rhetoric?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 05/26/23 at 03:14:26

I don’t hear from conservatives. I hear it from leftist progressives who say conservatives feel that way, but they really don’t and I should know since I’m one of them. Take the case of organizations saying gay people should leave Florida because they’re under attack. How freaking ridiculous is that. Nobody’s under attack you freaking lunatics.

Your  problem is your perspective is all wrong. You’re essentially a reporter at Pravda in the old days in Russia, standing up waving your fake newspaper as if it’s real news but it’s not.

You  still think Trump told people to drink bleach. You still think Trump said Nazis were fine people. You still think Kavanaugh organized rape parties as a highschooler. You still think Russiangate was real. And I can’t wait for the lies that you retell as if they’re gospel about Ron DeSantis now.

The vast majority of the problems in this country are caused by the lies of leftist progressives.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 02:09:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I heard a white supremacist

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.