Send Topic Print
Blasting in the ocean (Read 18 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Blasting in the ocean
05/18/23 at 12:16:02

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/05/17/wind-turbines-still-killing-eagles-bu...

Only about seventy breeding female Right whales,, but the greenies are not concerned..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Blasting in the ocean
Reply #1 - 05/18/23 at 19:11:33

How does prosecution work when the permit is issued by the State that also pays the prosecuting staff?  

I know this has happened before but the offender has to essentially mislead or omit a known factor of environmental impact right?  So if these wind farms posed an impact factor that included the potential and likely killing of endangered raptors, and they still got the permit, then the State would have a really hard time succeeding in prosecution, since they acknowledged the risk and approved the permit.

My question would be what does the EI say from the wind turbine company, and what did the State agree to.  There's a decent chance they just took the deal to erect the turbines, essentially agreeing to look the other way in regard to negative species impact.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Blasting in the ocean
Reply #2 - 05/18/23 at 20:51:20

Well, interesting legal points,, making the regulatory agencies and the greenies look just like what I think of them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 18:01:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Blasting in the ocean

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.