Send Topic Print
Orange Man Bad (Read 80 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Orange Man Bad
Reply #15 - 05/13/23 at 17:06:40

I don't remember you working So Hard to make sure Your precious forum was kept safe from propaganda when Trump was the target.

My opinion is not keeping anything safe.

Your memory is by my assessment inaccurate.  I posted multiple responses to Eau de Savage or whatever his name was about how inaccurate his Facebook/Twitter posts were, how all the "nail in the coffin" nonsense was propagandized inaccurate prophecies, I have also commented on the impracticalities of claiming he was experiencing neurological symptoms based on few mispronounced or slurred words.

Again the issue is you equate me saying images with words that are a "nice touch" means I am a Biden supporter who hates Trump.  What I am actually saying is the image adding diary pages is a "nice touch", and that I consider all photoshopped image quotes to be propaganda.

You post much more often compared to someone like Serowbot, so there is a much higher chance I will respond to your posts based on math alone.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Orange Man Bad
Reply #16 - 05/13/23 at 17:13:30

No facts that the diary existed ?

Not in this image, which is what I am referring to when I say the image provides no reference.

No facts what was in it ?

Not in this image, which is what I am referring to when I say the image provides no reference.

No facts it was highly sought after ?

No facts that the content was destroyed or covered up ?

Must be just like, 'Observed Reality',
which we all now know is not real.

If a human refuses to Observe something it is not part of their reality.  If I utilized the Observed reality logic I would claim I have observed nothing about this topic and as such it is not really happening.  But I know things I do not Observe happen, my experiences in the world are not a reflection of a planet with billions of humans.

So yes there may be some investigation into this diary, I am not aware of it because I don't care.  No more than I cared about all the Russiagate nonsense or Trump's kids.  

Of course my complacency to Trump's personal life has been ignored, or should I say not Observed, so now people can say I am defending Biden and never defended Trump.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 11:14:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Orange Man Bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.