Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
House Oversight Committee (Read 16 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

House Oversight Committee
05/10/23 at 07:47:28

Saw a few clips from the press conference. Puddinhead was a busy little VP and even included his grandchildren in the scheme to get money funneled to them and ultimately to him from their influence peddling overseas.

Surprising that someone would use their grandchildren for this? Not at all.

I was a new credit manager one time and uncovered theft that had gone on at this company for at least five years if not longer. The person doing it was extremely clever and used the names of both deceased and current relatives to get checks to them and they split the money.

Joe Biden is a thief and a traitor, and we all know that. I’ve always wondered how much Obama knew. I have to believe aids around him were aware of the shady deals, but my question has always been: Did Obama know about it and asked to get cut in, did he know about it and figured it was relatively harmless, or was he so inept that he either didn’t know about it, or didn’t believe it when his aides told him. I really don’t know the answer to that question.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: House Oversight Committee
Reply #1 - 05/11/23 at 09:23:56

Much like corporate media, not a word about actual bank records showing millions of dollars in payments to family members while Pudd’nhead was the vice president from countries he the point person for the USA.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: House Oversight Committee
Reply #2 - 05/11/23 at 09:29:49

It's almost as if the commies are running things.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 10:41:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › House Oversight Committee

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.