Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dr. Scott Jensen interview Jordan Peterson.. (Read 117 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Dr. Scott Jensen interview Jordan Peterson..
Reply #15 - 05/12/23 at 15:16:10

Ohh,bullshit, confirmation bias my tushy. I WAS correct,, I am not looking for anything FOR ME. I'm rubbing the noses of sheep in the crap.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 05/12/23 at 16:00:42

"Ohh,bullshit, confirmation bias my tushy. I WAS correct,, I am not looking for anything FOR ME. I'm rubbing the noses of sheep in the crap."

Motive is irrelevant, the method you are using is confirmation bias.  Besides, the sheep won't believe an additional 1,643 PER-DAY died in the US last year, hardly anyone would, there would be an additional 1000 funerals per day.   Pick something that's at least believable.  Or even better, talk it over with people that read the information for you.

Did you look at any of that insurance information you think is saying vaccinated humans are dying a higher rate?  Where do the insurance companies, not guys cherry picking charts, but the actual insurance data say this?  Do the insurance companies actually say this?  Are insurance "companies" saying an additional 1,643 PER-DAY died in the US?

Or does a guy who picked one chart say this? (Incidentally that chart is all government data by the way)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/13/23 at 15:13:52

Instead of harping on what is incorrect
Ask your handlers if it's okay to put the real numbers in

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/13/23 at 17:22:47

Instead of harping on what is incorrect
Ask your handlers if it's okay to put the real numbers in

Again with this accusation I ever said the vaccines were safe or to trust any source.  I literally said, many times, BOTH sides lie.  BOTH.

I've repeatedly posted the vaccine batch numbers and most negatively impacted population demographics connected to them.  You won't Observe that, instead you incorrectly claim I defended the vaccine.

Informing you that a source is lying to you is not equal to me defending any other source.  I am ONLY telling you that your source lied to you.  that's it.

I posted hundreds of incorrectly tabulated names and ages from a source you provided claiming 89.6 Million athletes have died from the vaccine.  I provided a more accurate number and you claimed they were a "coupla outliers" and that I said the vaccine is "safe and effective"  I never said that, I said that you were being lied to.

I posted 3 professional sports agencies fatality rates for the past 8 years.  You said death rates pre-2020 are not important.

Let's not pretend I am not supplying numbers.

Did you look at any of that insurance information you think is saying vaccinated humans are dying a higher rate?  Are insurance "companies" saying an additional 1,643 PER-DAY died in the US?  Are insurance companies saying that?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 11:06:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dr. Scott Jensen interview Jordan Peterson..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.