Send Topic Print
RFK Jr (Read 30 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

RFK Jr
04/27/23 at 10:45:49

If this Robert F Kennedy, Junior guy gets on the ballot in early states, he’s probably going to do well. It’ll force a debate with either Pudd’nhead, assuming he hasn’t dropped out by then, and or Kamala Harris. He has such an odd voice, and way of speaking, it demands attention.

I think corporate media will stop running interference for Puddinhead at that point, if they haven’t already, and bail on him. Which leaves him to his own devices and as a decrepit, corrupt, pedophile, gigantic POS, he’ll fail, miserably pretty much like his presidency.

This guy JFK Junior beats Trump because there’s a lot of suburban women who do not like Trump and will not vote for him. I know women like that. It’s hard to see if he would beat DeSantis because we haven’t seen DeSantis on a national stage talking about broad topics. Of course when he does, he’ll be crucified by the fair and balanced media who will jump on the slightest misinterpretation of anything and turn it into a huge deal, unlike getting down on their knees and blowing Pudd’nhead.

I think this JFK guy upsets the apple cart in a way that’s hard to predict.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: RFK Jr
Reply #1 - 04/27/23 at 10:55:59

He's got about the same chance as JFK Jr.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 04/27/23 at 18:45:13

I was digging what he was saying, then the
If you don't believe in global warming you should be in prison
Crap hit. Is it True that he actually believes that?
If so, he can suck a nut. If it's bullshit designed to smear him, then I'm liking him pretty good.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/27/23 at 18:53:27

I’m not supporting him, I’m just saying he’s not a corpse like Puddinhead or a nitwit like Harris. Sure, he says stupid stuff but honestly, does anything he’s said been stupider than what Pudd’nhead says or tries to say? Or the babbling word salad from that idiot, vice president?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/27/23 at 19:59:42

I liked what I heard. Does he believe stuff he didn't say? Maybe.. Maybe it's enough to change my mind.. IDK..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/04/23 at 03:43:10

This guy is going to impact the 2024 campaign.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/06/23 at 07:07:30

If I could Know what he believes, that would help. I'm finding conflicting information about what he wants to do to people like me, climate, jabs,guns.. I'm not against voting for him IF he understands and respects the constitution. And no,my rights are not dependent on whether or not someone wants to declare an Emergency..
Yeah, he's got what it takes to affect how it goes.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 11:27:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › RFK Jr

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.